Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospital appointment

Options
  • 16-07-2014 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

I've an appointment in James' for 9am tomorrow morning but I'm unsure how long it will take to get there at that hour. I'll be coming from Donabate so what would be the best time to leave at ?

Also would I be better going via city centre or M50 and then in through kilmanium ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can you get the train and LUAS? Less chance of a delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

There's a lot of roadworks going on at the moment on James's street. So I'd avoid that for starters. The Luas is a good option as Spurious says. €2 for 4 hours or €4 for the day. M50 to the Luas Red Cow, then red line luas to James. Takes city center parking and driving out of the equation.

Advertisement