Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful photo set of dogs final day, ignore saccharine captions

• 16-07-2014 4:16pm
    Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Lovely set lnked from the Indo today.
    http://www.robynarouty.com/i-died-today/
    Perhaps it's an American thing but someones gone stage 5 emotive with the captions & ruined it a bit for me.
    Still the photos are nicely done.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

linknoworkee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

AH for fecks sake!!!

I don't normally tear up at this shit but my own dog had cancer very recently.

If no customers could come in to my work place for a few mins that'd be swell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not looking at it!! Somebody has actually just tagged me in a link to it on FB too... as usual - l dead/dying dog? better tag TK :mad: Really annoys me - they have kids and no dog and I don't think they'd appreciate me tagging them all the time in stuff about dead kids or their kid being susceptible to cancer etc etc :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

tk123 wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not looking at it!! Somebody has actually just tagged me in a link to it on FB too... as usual - l dead/dying dog? better tag TK :mad: Really annoys me - they have kids and no dog and I don't think they'd appreciate me tagging them all the time in stuff about dead kids or their kid being susceptible to cancer etc etc :rolleyes:

YES!!! What is the story with that??? Why on earth would people link others to stuff that's CLEARLY upsetting them??

I might try the dead and dying kids route as revenge one day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

tk123 wrote: »

Omg this! I rescued and reared two baby seagull chicks two years ago and after that in work people just needed to see a dead seagull etc and feel the need to tell me?? Ditto on stray c cats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Got about 3 pictures in. Too many feels!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Beautiful photos. There was no need for the added "what Duke said" comments though. The pictures say enough.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I don't usually look at that kinda stuff on Fb, did yesterday and wasn't the better of it for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

So sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

anniehoo wrote: »
    Beautiful photos. There was no need for the added "what Duke said" comments though. The pictures say enough.....
    I agree. Is it not enough to see beautiful photos of a dog enjoying all the bold stuff he's not normally allowed to do without adding in the whole "I want you to look over my family" stuff. It takes away from it, I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement