Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending a student loan?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

I took out a loan in May to help fund a J1 which I am now on. Recently I've had to pay for medical expenses which I will be getting compensated for when I get back to Ireland but it means I am very short on cash at the moment. Is it possible to add a few hundred onto an existing student 9 month loan? And can I do it from New York? I've tried getting through to my local branch but I've had to leave messages so this may be faster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Corkgirl18,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

In this case, as it is very much account specific and we would not have the specifics of your loan here, you would be best contacting your Lending Advisor in your branch. 
    Please be assured that our branch colleagues will get back to your message as soon as possible. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement