Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Brown log book question,

Options
  • 16-07-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

I'm just after buying an 89 fiat panda and am looking to keep hold of the brown log book, only problem is that i'm going to be the 7th owner so all the previous owner spaces are filled,
    Is there anyway of keeping the old logbook or will i just have to send it off to shannon with the rf200 form or will I go into the local tax office and see what happens.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Big Red Fella

Go into your local tax office & they will staple a white piece of paper onto the book if you have all the change of ownership details & all are correct they will probably just stamp it & hand it back!
    i have a car with 13 owners so no bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

I'll second that, they seem to understand the significance we put in our brown log books.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

excellent cheers guys, will report back tomorrow, with what happens if i can get into them.

Advertisement