Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned again by Humanji

Options
  • 16-07-2014 5:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭

I wish to make a formal complaint against the moderator known as Humanji.

I feel he/she is targetting my posts. I receive infractions and bans from that mod more than any other.

I am standing up against bullies, liars, homophobes, racists and bigots - but apparently calling out such behaviour is now deemed insulting.

I realise that a certain amount of moderation is required to preserve the peace but in this latest case, Humanji is overstepping the mark.

I have never made a racist or homophobic comment here on boards, I abhor that behaviour and yet we're supposed to sit tight and just ignore it?

"Report it" the mods say. Which changes nothing - one lad using the word "******s" today and that was ignored. When people repeatedly used the word "Japs" I tried to educate them by explaining it's offensiveness but the word was still allowed on boards and nobody was ever infracted.

boards is a great place; don't let it become sterile.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement