Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course options after LC

Options
  • 16-07-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    I'm doing my Leaving Cert next June in 2015 and I have been researching a few courses to do after. I have a few questions regarding some of my choices that i could really use answers to. Firstly, PE and maths is offered in both UL and DCU. Is there any difference between the two or which is a better place to do it? Secondly, if i want to do anything science related, should I do it in Trinity or is there a better college for science/maths? I saw Science with education in NUI Maynooth but i have never heard of anyone doing it. I know, it's very early to be worrying about this but i would rather have a fair idea now and use it for motivation! I really appreciate any help anyone can give :)
    Btw, this is my first post so sorry if I do anything wrong!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

claireless wrote: »
    Secondly, if i want to do anything science related, should I do it in Trinity or is there a better college for science/maths?
    That's a very difficult question to answer - it really depends on specific courses. But, generally speaking, I wouldn't go ruling out everywhere except Trinity - no need to restrict your options so severely. For example, UCD and UCC have very good science undergraduate programmes.

Advertisement