Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septic tank emptying

Options
  • 16-07-2014 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much to get septic tank emptied by certified contractor??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

My Uncle uses Frank Murphy. http://frankmurphydraincleaning.goldenpages.ie/ I think it was around €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Used frank Murphy a few weeks ago, was 100 for the standard concrete tank emptied with tractor and tank and would be 250 for puriflow system as they have to used truck type tanker , wash out the tank after emptying it and then refill with clean water to ensure soil pressure doesn't cause damage..
    I rang a few others and he was cheapest registered one..

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

The un-registered ones would all be damn near €100 too. Frank Murphy would be reputable and at it a long time, others like Laceys would do it too but I don't think they have tractor tankers and would probably be closer to the €250 figure

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

just got a quote of 375 to get my septic tank emptied is this about right needless to say i am gobsmacked

Advertisement