Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Overdrawing

Options
  • 16-07-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

My telephone bill was taking out of my account 2 days earlier then usual by direct debit,  My car insurance DD is today. I didn't get a chance to lodge the money in for the eircom bil so when I checked my account online it shows my balance as been in the negative, Not by much just 20euro. I'm just wondering will the insurance have been payed and will I be charged a fee for going over my balance or what's the process here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

neasyerac wrote: »
    My telephone bill was taking out of my account 2 days earlier then usual by direct debit,  My car insurance DD is today. I didn't get a chance to lodge the money in for the eircom bil so when I checked my account online it shows my balance as been in the negative, Not by much just 20euro. I'm just wondering will the insurance have been payed and will I be charged a fee for going over my balance or what's the process here?
    Hi neasyerac, 

Thanks for posting. 

We don't have access to account details so unfortunately cannot look into your query here. If you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 a representative will be happy to help. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

No problem, Thanks for the reply. 

Advertisement