Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late eats?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm heading to Imelda May in the big top on Friday. Any recommendations for somewhere to eat after the show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Rouge serves food until midnight, but you will need to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

I would personally avoid Rouge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,457 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

kefir32 wrote: »

That means there was an extra seat available for the OP if he/she went there.

Great gig. Hope you got fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know it's been a while since we had the charter sticked but one of the points there was not to use threads to do anti-recommendations, particularly while not giving any details.
    So please use your posting powers to give recommendations rather than a quick "avoid" post.

On topic, that pizza place on Cross Street is good for late night slices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Qwertyno1

Thanks all, had a great night. Seems to be limited options with late eats but went to rouge and had a lovely meal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Napolis Pizza
    *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

biko wrote: »

On topic, that pizza place on Cross Street is good for late night slices.

Pizza Napoli.

Authentic italian pizza

On a side note - there is a lack of decent food available late at night in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

kefir32 wrote: »

Never had a bad meal in Rouge. I did not realise it was open so late. Handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nowning

Pizza e Pasta Napoli on Cross Street, as others have said.

Java's on Abbeygate Street used to be open until about 2 or 3 in the morning at weekends, although I haven't been there in a while so not sure if it's still like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Suil Eile

nowning wrote: »
    Pizza e Pasta Napoli on Cross Street, as others have said.

Java's on Abbeygate Street used to be open until about 2 or 3 in the morning at weekends, although I haven't been there in a while so not sure if it's still like that.
    They recently reduced their late hours til 12. Great place to sit down for a nice drink and a filling crepe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement