Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unhappy with results :(

Options
  • 17-07-2014 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice from an experienced tattoo artist or someone who knows a lot about tattoos. I got my second tattoo today 17 years after my first. It is a tribal design on my upper arm and without disrespecting the artist, I am not overly happy about the way it has turned out compared to the photo of the same design I provided to the artist. Would anyone be in a position to comment if I was to send them a photo of mine and the original photo?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Have you gone back to the artist/shop that did it to tell them you're not happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

jenizzle wrote: »
    Have you gone back to the artist/shop that did it to tell them you're not happy?

All sorted guys should be an easy fix according to them, thanks

Advertisement