Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karrimor Trail Runners Feedback

Options
  • 17-07-2014 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi All, I am in the market for a pair of trail runners. As the amount of off-road running I do is relatively low (compared to road running) I don't want to spend too much. SportsDirect have a lot of Karrimor runners at very good prices. Karrimor used to be the gold standard for hiking gear but more or less disappeared in the last number of years.

Does anyone use Karrimor trail runners and what is their experience with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

cantwbr1 wrote: »
    Hi All, I am in the market for a pair of trail runners. As the amount of off-road running I do is relatively low (compared to road running) I don't want to spend too much. SportsDirect have a lot of Karrimor runners at very good prices. Karrimor used to be the gold standard for hiking gear but more or less disappeared in the last number of years.

Does anyone use Karrimor trail runners and what is their experience with them.

Don't know about the Karrimor range of shoes, but I know of one Irish shop with decent deals on trail runners at the moment. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

if you dodnt know them try them before and see for yourself( or go to the chain akw has in mind;-)
    its pretty irelevant what others think about a shoe. I think they are decent. tend to suit people with wider feet. gernerally not the highest arch from what i rember when i tried them on

Advertisement