Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal Refund "pending"

Options
  • 17-07-2014 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I bought an item on eBay which never arrived, so I contacted the seller who issued a refund, however that was 10 days ago and my refund has still not come through.

I have been keeping a check on my PayPal account since then and it is showing as 'pending'. I contacted the seller two days ago about it, and no reply from them.

Does anyone know why it is showing as pending and roughly how long should it take to come through to my own account? The payment came off my Visa Debit Card so obviously that will take a few days a few days to go onto my card, but I'm just wondering how long it should take for PayPal to process it rather than have it pending?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Hi all,

I bought an item on eBay which never arrived, so I contacted the seller who issued a refund, however that was 10 days ago and my refund has still not come through.

I have been keeping a check on my PayPal account since then and it is showing as 'pending'. I contacted the seller two days ago about it, and no reply from them.

Does anyone know why it is showing as pending and roughly how long should it take to come through to my own account? The payment came off my Visa Debit Card so obviously that will take a few days a few days to go onto my card, but I'm just wondering how long it should take for PayPal to process it rather than have it pending?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Have you rang paypal? Personally i have found their customer support to be 2nd to none and they should be able to tell you pretty much straight away what's happening.

Advertisement