Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community notice boards Dundrum

Options
  • 17-07-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I've recently moved to Dundrum and I'm looking to rent my car space out. There doesn't seem to be anything like a notice board in the shopping centre, does anyone know of a community centre/notice board I could use? I'm not very familiar with the area, especially the village, and I'd like to rent to someone local if possible, so if there's any local place people place ads that would be great!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

You could always try the Daft website. Thats where most people locate additional parking spaces. If you are in an apartment complex there must be a notice board

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Stick a note in the Lobby of you apt block

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cjmca

louised88 wrote: »
    Hi, I've recently moved to Dundrum and I'm looking to rent my car space out. There doesn't seem to be anything like a notice board in the shopping centre, does anyone know of a community centre/notice board I could use? I'm not very familiar with the area, especially the village, and I'd like to rent to someone local if possible, so if there's any local place people place ads that would be great!

I think the Library has a notice board - also maybe the church on the Main St.? Tescos in Dundrum TC may have one, I know it used to but they might have removed it.

Advertisement