Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas for a mobile home

Options
  • 17-07-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

good morning,

I'm new to the mobile home gig and any recommendations where I can get good value for a gas cylinder for a mobile home, going to be based down by fountainstown. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nattie

Hi there,

I don't have an answer for your question, but I was just googling fountainstown camping as I am new to and never have owned a mobile home.

If you have the time can you maybe tell me if the site is open all year and if it's a nice area for kids?

Thanks,
    Nathalie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

hi there

got my gas in the co op in carrigaline

the site is open easter to Halloween , but you can pop in anytime.

absolutely fab for kids I have a 3 and 6 year old they love it and can't wait to get down there. plenty of other kids about so loads of friends.

My 6 yr old says she doesn't want to go on holidays next year to spain!! wants to be down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nattie

Thanks for your quick reply. That sounds good although I was hoping to get some use out of it in the winter time as well. I saw an ad on Donedeal that they have mobiles so will contact them.

All the best,
    Nathalie

Advertisement