Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guttering, fascia and down pipe

Options
  • 17-07-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

good morning

recently completed an extension just 12 months ago, but I need a small piece of additional guttering put up and fascia. Its a small job

Any recommendations? I'm over in Ballinlough.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

anybody? guttering slate grey colour

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

What kind of recommendations? How to do it? Where to get someone to do it? What type to use? Where to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

somebody to do it, very small job, i have looked up a few companies in the golden pages, 3 in fact

1. price quoted off the rails, plus had forgotten about me
    2. no show and not returning calls
    3. i don't do that colour.

so back to squre one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'd say you could approach Freefoam on the Northside who stock these materials for the trade and ask them to recommend someone to do the job. They'd also be able to show you samples of their foil colours. This stuff is pretty simple to work with and you don't need too much in the way of tools. Most handymen would be able to do this for you if they could get the materials.

Advertisement