Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money credited back into my account

Options
  • 17-07-2014 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I bought an item in a local shop but returned it yesterday and the guy took my card to credit me the money back but it still doesn't seem to have gone through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi I bought an item in a local shop but returned it yesterday and the guy took my card to credit me the money back but it still doesn't seem to have gone through.
    Hi Galwayguy35, 

Thanks for posting. 

Generally a refund would take 3 - 5 working days however it is very much down to the individual retailer as to when they transfer the funds.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hi Galwayguy35, 

Thanks for posting. 

Generally a refund would take 3 - 5 working days however it is very much down to the individual retailer as to when they transfer the funds.

Thanks

Billy
    Ok Billy, thanks.

Advertisement