Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes have ripped

Options
  • 17-07-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I bought a pair of formal shoes for work 2-3 weeks ago. I do a considerable amount of walking in them, talking about 12km a day as I don't drive and I live in a village outside a town where public transport isn't accessible when I leave/come home.

Anyway the sole on the left shoe is starting to peel away. I am no expert in the durability of these shoes so would anyone know would I be able to get them replaced by the shop (Heatons) or will they say that I have overused them and it's not their fault?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Dress/formal shoes can be lightweight, but a lot depends on the brand & style of the shoe. 12km a day isn't light use but it's not desperately heavy either (I walk min 6km per day).

However, I would find my receipt or proof of purchase and head back to Heaton's.

Advertisement