Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass Livery near South Dublin

Options
  • 17-07-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everybody, I'm looking to move my horse up to Dublin. The cheapest livery I can find is grass livery for 87 per week , this doesn't include hardfeed or lessons or anything! And from what I hear about the yard they aren't great anyway. I was hoping someone might know of a livery yard that does grass livery in South Dublin or N.Wicklow and that also has a nice atmosphere with plenty of things to do at it. I'm afraid of being ripped off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Unfortunately I think you're going to find it difficult to get grass livery in those areas, I live in the area and had to keep the horses in Kildare in order to get any decent sort of grass livery.
    Best advice would be to keep looking on advertising websites for livery and be prepared for a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 AB1980!

Glendalough Equestrian Centre outside Annamoe do grass livery if that's not too far down for you?

I've gone trekking there a few times and it's a beautiful place with a lovely yard. I think I remember grass livery for €40 a week being mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

AB1980! wrote: »
    Glendalough Equestrian Centre outside Annamoe do grass livery if that's not too far down for you?

I've gone trekking there a few times and it's a beautiful place with a lovely yard. I think I remember grass livery for €40 a week being mentioned.

Have to second that, haven't kept a horse there but have visited a couple of times, very friendly yard
    http://www.glendaloughhouse.ie/glendalough-house-equestrian/livery-stable-rental

• Registered Users Posts: 1 papermagic

Hi there, have just joined Boards and came across your post. Not sure if you have found anywhere but there is a really nice small livery yard in Rathfarnham called Cruagh Lodge Livery. Might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

• Advertisement
Advertisement