Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virtual landline no

Options
  • 17-07-2014 3:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to get one of these but vodafone was €75 pm for the xontact that would suit me best (with roaming,data,etc)

Whats the cheapest option open to me to get a local landline no, but it goes to my mobile?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

I moved from blueface to goldfish.ie and have a number and fax number with them. you can either buy a top credit or I think they have options for unlimited calles etc.
    I have been using them for a good few years now and no issues. I have a fax2email number as well. If someone rings my numbers its automatically forwarded to my mobile, there is a small charge for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to get one of these but vodafone was €75 pm for the xontact that would suit me best (with roaming,data,etc)

Whats the cheapest option open to me to get a local landline no, but it goes to my mobile?

Skype do a landline number for a tenner a month. You can divert it to your mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭scwazrh

goldfish.ie , I use them and have no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

+1 for goldfish. Cloud Pbx services and as many numbers as you want. Call directing, forwarding, recording etc

I found that skype virtual number very poor, calls not forwarding or dropping when connected

Advertisement