Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping gas cyclinder refill?

Options
  • 17-07-2014 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking to get a camping gas cyclinder refilled, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations around Galway area, are the places mentioned previously still open.

Also approx how much does it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

There's a maxiol on fr griffen road that exchAnge them. For around €30 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

What size is the cylinder? Is it one for a stove or a big one for a caravan/camper? As far as I know the smaller ones can't be refilled. Could be wrong on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

try great outdoors could have seen a sign for that.
    not 100% but i would ask inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ir555

If it's the normal sized (standard one in garage) bottle you'll be looking for a propane refill for a camper.. The guy on the tuam road near the baby shop/ place with sheds on sale out past monoghans garage on the right does them.. Don't have contact details but call into shop beside there! No where else in Galway for a propane refill!

Advertisement