Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No humans to speak to or to answer phones.

Options
  • 17-07-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I've no wish to be smart but is there no person in Electric Ireland that one can speak to.  I've been using the contact button and there isn't a whisper out of the 1850 number.  

Please remember that not everyone has a computer or that everyone is computer is computer literate. 

Any change that somebody would answer a phone or better still phone me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Ironside,

Apologies for the hold time. This just means all agents are on a call, but your call will be answered as soon as an agent becomes available.

Otherwise, if you outline your query here on Boards, we should be able to advise. For anything account-specific, private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number, confirming the details of your query.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement