Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks World Tour / New Music - *NO DUBLIN GIGS TALK*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭paddyirish23

3 Years doing just north america??! It's going to be a long wait i think!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

3 Years doing just north america??! It's going to be a long wait i think!!

But then again its his job to throw off these interviewers. Its not as if he'll come out with...yes I'll be there next year on such a date.

If you do a google search of the last tour, it was between March 1996 to November 1998. So that was two and a half years. I think he only made it outside of America twice during that tour. Dublin in May 1997 and Belfast in November 1998. The rest of the dates were in the States.

This time he could hop on over to the UK instead of Ireland and go back and play America.

One thing I'm sure of though, if tickets don't go on sale before the Christmas for a concert next summer, we probably won't see him over here on this side of the world next year. The UK is pretty much the same as us with tickets being sold months in advance of concerts.

I think Christmas time/January sales and I may give myself a holiday to america for sometime in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭paddyirish23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

So I was right with my above comment, its his job to throw off interviewers.

This came out on Friday
    http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/102928

Third last paragraph in the middle of it.... sources say Europe and Australia next summer.

He's been thinking about this tour for years and plans on overtaking U2 and breaking their records from their 360 tour.

This isn't a three year American tour if he wants to overtake U2. This is a full world tour.

You go Garth!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

Are you all holding up well?

I reckon the papers were gearing us up for something last week when a paper or two ran with a story with European and Australian dates.

With the new double live CD, that came out in the states in September. The UK release date for that CD on amazon is 4th of November.
    His new upcoming album has the same release date in the states and the UK for the 14th of November, so I reckon there might be something coming our way towards the end of November perhaps opening up ticket sales for the Xmas market but that's just guessing really.

Here's something new from today. Over on the Garth brooks forums, there's a new announcement coming tomorrow. It's happening 7.30 am Nashville time. I'm at a loss as to why an announcement for so early. But it will be 11.30 am our time. The people over on the american forums has guessed an american city but I'm thinking would it be an announcement for Europe.

• Advertisement

I may have got a bit carried away for a moment. It's just one user calling it a major announcement with no links so I guess it's probably just another american city.

Garth Brooks new album - 'Man Against Machine' - came out today. With 14 tracks:
    1 - Man Against Machine
    2 - She's Tired Of Boys
    3 - Cold Like That
    4 - All American Kid
    5 - Mom
    6 - Wrong About You
    7 - Rodeo And Juliet
    8 - Midnight Train
    9 - Cowboys Forever
    10 - People Loving People
    11 - Send 'Em On Down The Road
    12 - Fish
    13 - You Wreck Me
    14 - Tacoma

Any Garth Brooks fans pick up a CD yet? I got mine today and I stuck it on. I'm on my first listen of the CD and I'm at track 11 and I'm loving it all with some songs jumping out as huge favourites. I'm now on track 12 and I can safely say, there isn't one bad song on this.

Advertisement