Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Maybe some of the posters on here that come up with the calculations, like 2+2 = 5 or the gun .30 has a range of hitting your bedroom door if you are sitting in your neighbors house, if you are living in a rural area the question is how far do you live from your neighbor.

So where is the proof from Russia that's it's innocent in the shooting of the airliner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Gatling wrote: »
    But yet Russia whom made claims themselfs haven't produced one piece of evidence to say look guys were innocent .
    No radar records and flight tracking and so on

But alot of people are obsessed with the notion of
    Ukraine is a Nazis state attacking poor innocent and defenceless Russians

Innocence is rare, in some cases.

This day would have been a great opportunity for NATO to produce the satellite, radar, air traffic control, and every bit of information they had to expose Russia as being guilty in the downing of MH17. But guess what, they didn't, you know why, the evidence is pointing to the nazis in Kiev. It would expose the US and EU sanctions as unnecessary. Europe is suffering and will suffer over these sanctions because of criminals in NATO being caught out lying.

Where is the proof that the Ukrainians and to point out again there not nazis shot down the airliner .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

But yet Russia whom made claims themselfs haven't produced one piece of evidence to say look guys were innocent .

no real evidence from either side. lots of assumption from the rest of us. anyone claiming to know what happened is probably jesus or derren brown, cause i doubt the real truth of this incident will ever come out.

well hopefully people will come to realise that this is about more than borders and who's evil and who's good. both sides have vested interet in the area, invasions/wars are just a smoke screen. they keep us distracted from the real power struggles IMO.

no real evidence from either side. lots of assumption from the rest of us. anyone claiming to know what happened is probably jesus or derren brown, cause i doubt the real truth of this incident will ever come out.

well hopefully people will come to realise that this is about more than borders and who's evil and who's good. both sides have vested interet in the area, invasions/wars are just a smoke screen. they keep us distracted from the real power struggles IMO.

There is no sides Ukraine a sovereign nation that was invaded by by Russian forces , had the Crimea annexed and returned to mother Russia .
    followed by the unnecessary arming and military supported so called separatists .
    And then 8-10 000 Russian troops and hundreds. Of armoured vehicles and artillery pieces and air defence systems currently in eastern Ukraine .

now in all of this where is the American weapons, troops, air defence systems in Ukraine .

A countries population kicked out its puppet Russian government that was what started this
    a population that wanted freedom from the boot heel of Russia .

It wasn't the cia or Nato it was people wanting freedom of choice

• Advertisement

So where is the proof from Russia that's it's innocent in the shooting of the airliner

Simple, they said they had nothing to do with it. The accusation is coming from the guilty, they have to put up the evidence. Why haven't they, latest is, the result will released in early 2015. Who is hiding, who is guilty.

There is no sides Ukraine a sovereign nation that was invaded by by Russian forces , had the Crimea annexed and returned to mother Russia .
    followed by the unnecessary arming and military supported so called separatists .
    And then 8-10 000 Russian troops and hundreds. Of armoured vehicles and artillery pieces and air defence systems currently in eastern Ukraine .

now in all of this where is the American weapons, troops, air defence systems in Ukraine .

A countries population kicked out its puppet Russian government that was what started this

I can see where you are coming from.

Simple, they said they had nothing to do with it. The accusation is coming from the guilty, they have to put up the evidence. Why haven't they, latest is, the result will released in early 2015. Who is hiding, who is guilty.

You stated that the nazis in Kiev shot down the airliner .
    Now Russia is the only country saying this yet can't back it up or prove it .

Do you not find that strange at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

You're re-writing history there in fairness, to suit your argument.

There was one side shouting as to who was responsible within 20 minutes of this happening. This was what aroused my suspicion in the first place. Sky News stating that Russian backed separatists brought the plane down. Then showed images of smoke in the distance and nothing else. Ukrainian PM Yatseneuk then shortly afterwards gives the strangest press conference i have ever seen from a leader of a country where he calls those guilty "bastards" and seems very manic almost. John Kerry mouthing about the irrefutable evidence he had that the plane was shot down by separatists. Evidence still to produced or indeed mentioned recently.

The crucial point is that, no, the Russians werent pointing any fingers at that point. It was all one sided. And therefore the burden of proof is on those who are pointing.

I find your attempted re-writing of this fact to be quite indicative

You stated that the nazis in Kiev shot down the airliner .
    Now Russia is the only country saying this yet can't back it up or prove it .

Do you not find that strange at all

Can the US/EU/Nato back up their claims that Russia shot down the plane, Russia made no claim for several days after the slaughter, The US/EU/Nato were the first out in hours to blame Russia. Where is the evidence, what is with the silence since the Malaysian Straight Times stated on the 12/8 the Kiev junta was responsible, please explain the silence, the families are entitled to know the war criminal that slaughtered their loved ones. Today was the day, NATO was on the world stage a great time to show the world who slaughtered the 298 innocent men, women and children. But if it is too embarrassing to their allies, who gives a fúck.

• Advertisement

Can the US/EU/Nato back up their claims that Russia shot down the plane, Russia made no claim for several days after the slaughter, The US/EU/Nato were the first out in hours to blame Russia. Where is the evidence, what is with the silence since the Malaysian Straight Times stated on the 12/8 the Kiev junta was responsible, please explain the silence, the families are entitled to know the war criminal that slaughtered their loved ones. Today was the day, NATO was on the world stage a great time to show the world who slaughtered the 298 innocent men, women and children. But if it is too embarrassing to their allies, who gives a fúck.

Who said today was the day exactly ,

Today was a nato summit that had been planned 18+ months ago,
    here is one thing if nato /eu produced information today that proved that the plane was shot down by russian or russian backed forces either accidentally or other wise ,
    Would you actually and honestly believe it or would you think like a certain type of conspiracy theorist would you beleive the evidence was doctored ala wmd intelligence reports ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

i dont believe it to be that simple. there's a huge political and monetary side to all of this that just cant be ignored.

i dont believe it to be that simple. there's a huge political and monetary side to all of this that just cant be ignored.

How is it not that simple ,

People wanted freedom of choice ,freedom of expression ,freedom to choose there countries destiny ,

Not what the kremlin wanted

A soverign nation

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The United States National Transportation Safety Committee (NTSC) has released its final report on the crash of a Lion Air flight into shallow waters off the Ngurah Rai Airport runway in April of 2013, and has identified several major issues surrounding the skills of the pilots and the carrier’s emergency response procedures.

The final NTSC Report, which retains the same chronology of events as the preliminary report issued in May 2013,

And the final report was issued a few days ago, thats 1.5 years since the accident, so you see, this is actually normal, you might find it strange that the report for MH is expected in 2015, but this is actually normal.

So whats your next conspiracy?

smurfjed wrote: »
    And the final report was issued a few days ago, thats 1.5 years since the accident, so you see, this is actually normal, you might find it strange that the report for MH is expected in 2015, but this is actually normal.

So whats your next conspiracy?

Chalk and cheese, pilot error and training did not bring down this plane, your explanation defeats itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Chalk and cheese, pilot error and training did not bring down this plane, your explanation defeats itself.

No it doesn't. Investigations take time.

They wont rush it just because you think you know what happened.

There's going to be lengthy law suits working their way through the courts in various countries and multinational insurance claims to be figured out. It has to be done correctly.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    No it doesn't. Investigations take time.

They wont rush it just because you think you know what happened.

There's going to be lengthy law suits working their way through the courts in various countries and multinational insurance claims to be figured out. It has to be done correctly.

How come the US/EU clowns can blame Russia so quickly. Actually in a matter of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

How come the US/EU clowns can blame Russia so quickly. Actually in a matter of minutes.

Because its so obvious.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Because its so obvious.

That has to be the best reply ever, like shooting yourself in the foot.;);)

That has to be the best reply ever, like shooting yourself in the foot.;);)

Amazing you keep saying Kiev nazis and us and Nato goons and so on .

But yet you refuse to accept the Russia had any involvement in this

• Advertisement

Amazing you keep saying Kiev nazis and us and Nato goons and so on .

But yet you refuse to accept the Russia had any involvement in this

As your colleague keeps repeating it will take one to two years to find out what happened, jumping the gun and blaming Russia is what I consider clownish behavior for short term political gain. Intelligence agencies in the US will not agree with the clownish statements of their political masters. Neither should we,
    The world was lead down the garden path by Tumbler and his Poodle into believing Sadam had WMD's supported by bent journalist's, are we being lead the same way again by the same clowns, such as Rasmussen.

As your colleague keeps repeating it will take one to two years to find out what happened, jumping the gun and blaming Russia is what I consider clownish behavior for short term political gain. Intelligence agencies in the US will not agree with the clownish statements of their political masters. Neither should we,
    The world was lead down the garden path by Tumbler and his Poodle into believing Sadam had WMD's supported by bent journalist's, are we being lead the same way again by the same clowns, such as Rasmussen.

My colleague??

I always thought I was just me .

So again if it's proved in 12 months time 100% that Russian anti aircraft defences systems in eastern Ukraine shot down MH17 are you still going to come out with its a conspiracy against poor Vladimir putin and his bunch of cretins

My colleague??

I always thought I was just me .

So again if it's proved in 12 months time 100% that Russian anti aircraft defences systems in eastern Ukraine shot down MH17 are you still going to come out with its a conspiracy against poor Vladimir putin and his bunch of cretins

I am prepared to await the outcome. I know I won't be surprised with the result.

I am prepared to await the outcome. I know I won't be surprised with the result.

So then it's pointless exercise then

So then it's pointless exercise then

It certainly is not, the truth has to be exposed about the slaughter of 298 innocent people, for criminal political advantage.

It certainly is not, the truth has to be exposed about the slaughter of 298 innocent people, for criminal political advantage.

You said you know the outcome already

So is it going to be a nazi kiev junta did it to discredit Vladimir putin

Or Will we get the truth

Russian forces or forces under there control shot down the aircraft accidently or otherwise

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

This. I find it staggering that anyone can simply take what these people say as gospel.

I am also noting that the pertinent questions are not being answered by posters here. Classic tactic of picking on a small part of a comment and ignoring all of the rest. So obvious and childish!

Peist2007 wrote: »
    This. I find it staggering that anyone can simply take what these people say as gospel.

I am also noting that the pertinent questions are not being answered by posters here. Classic tactic of picking on a small part of a comment and ignoring all of the rest. So obvious and childish!

Let me guess were all blinded by propaganda .

While several posters constantly refer to Ukraine as the Nazis in Kiev .

Now remind me where that comes from

Russian and pro Russian propaganda.

Now again remind me who invaded and annexed Crimea .

And who invaded eastern Ukraine with 8000+ soldiers , hundreds or armoured vehicles
    Artillery and anti air defence systems .
    Under there guise there holiday makers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

being lead the same way again by the same clowns, such as Rasmussen.
    Rasmussen is a figurehead, a front for the organization. They deliberately pick someone from a tiny country like Denmark, (sure what harm has Denmark ever done to anyone) ;) This gives the impression that NATO exists to protect small countries and hides its true motive which is to create favourable conditions for western business interests in resource rich countries.
    Apparently Rasmussen is standing down, odds on the next boss will be from one of poor little defenceless Baltic Republics. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Let me guess were all blinded by propaganda .

While several posters constantly refer to Ukraine as the Nazis in Kiev .

Now remind me where that comes from

Russian and pro Russian propaganda.

Now again remind me who invaded and annexed Crimea .

And who invaded eastern Ukraine with 8000+ soldiers , hundreds or armoured vehicles
    Artillery and anti air defence systems .
    Under there guise the holiday makers

Nobody cares about these idiotic bits of Putin's propaganda any more. They are just the vestigial scraps of comedy from a failed stand up.

Everyone knows who slaughtered the 280+ innocent people on that airliner. Everyone knows it was Putin and his cronies. The decision has been reached long ago by the people on the overwhelming evidence.

Advertisement