Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭loughside

It`s nice to see our resident apologists for murder are still supporting these morons...

Russian mercenary dressed his family in clothes from MH-17

http://by24.org/2014/09/22/russian_mercenary_put_his_family_in_the_clothes_of_downed_boeing_passengers/

(translation)

Another glaring example of the cynicism of their "morals" and "morality" was presented to the civilized world Russian mercenaries fighting on the Ukrainian Donbass. One of them, a resident of the city of Cheboksary Sergey Danilov, boasted in a social network "VKontakte" trophies found at the crash site of the Malaysian civil aircraft Boeing-777 was shot down by terrorists over the Donbas, reports FreeJournal.biz.

As acknowledged by Sergey Danilov, fighting on the side terroisticheskoy psevdorespubliki DNI, he enjoyed drinking tea from a china cup, selected among the wreckage and 298 bodies. The fact that the cup hit the podsolnuhovoe field in the Donetsk region because of downed Boeing, shows the name of the airline at its Malaysian Airlines donyshke that Russian mercenary also did not hesitate to take a picture and post to social networking.

more....http://by24.org/2014/09/22/russian_mercenary_put_his_family_in_the_clothes_of_downed_boeing_passengers/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

euromaidenpress - a neo nazi apologist site for morons.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/12/azov-whats-the-problem/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It's a good article actually but putin putas will see it as something completely different without reading and understanding it

What's a "putas"? Haven't heard that one before. Is that the latest "in" word this week?
    The article doesn't support the neo nazis 100% but you can detect a thinly veiled support if you read between the lines. It is cleverly written though.
    (It reminds of the way two faced Paisley in the north used Loyalist paramilitaries when it suited him and then disowned them when it also suited him.)
    Those who have fought, and those who died in defending their country deserve our gratitude.
    The volunteers were risking their lives and many have been killed defending their country. What are you supposed to say? We hate your views, go home? Where, incidentally, do we draw the line as to ‘acceptable views’?
    It is inevitable in these circumstances that men or women who have placed their lives on the line in defence of their country will be regarded as heroes by a large part of the population.
    These battalions like the Azov (whats the problem?) are determined to ethnically cleanse eastern Ukraine of all Russians, there was no insurgency in eastern Ukraine until these neo nazis raised their ugly heads!

These battalions like the Azov (whats the problem?) are determined to ethnically cleanse eastern Ukraine of all Russians, there was no insurgency in eastern Ukraine until these neo nazis raised their ugly heads!

There was no insurgency until russian green men aka russian troops got involved because the people of Ukraine decided they had enough of pro Russian political parties running the country for the 2nd time in 10 years.

Where exactly has there been ethnic cleansing exactly

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Where exactly has there been ethnic cleansing exactly
    This breaking news has zero value in the propaganda war so it won't be reported in our free western media.
    http://rt.com/news/190228-mass-burial-discovered-ukraine/
    The head of Russia’s presidential human rights council, Mikhail Fedotov, has called on the authorities to do everything to “ensure an independent international probe” and “let international human rights activists and journalists” gain access to the site in Eastern Ukraine’s embattled Donetsk region.

This breaking news has zero value in the propaganda war so it won't be reported in our free western media.

The head of Russian human rights .

There are no human rights in Russia

But I'll be interested to see whats comes of this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭SeanW

Says he who quotes from RUSSIA TODAY!

Because that's a real impartial source right there! No siree, no bias in RT! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

SeanW wrote: »
    Says he who quotes from RUSSIA TODAY!

Because that's a real impartial source right there! No siree, no bias in RT! :pac:

I wonder are they still saying that MH17 was a Ukrainian attack on Putin's jet?

I don't think the Kremlin need to "call" for an investigation into that story though.
    Surely as members of the Council of Europe & the OCSE they can compel some sort of investigation?
    (Unless, like crucified children, its just made up).

Pretty grim stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Old boardie22

I wonder are they still saying that MH17 was a Ukrainian attack on Putin's jet?

I don't think the Kremlin need to "call" for an investigation into that story though.
    Surely as members of the Council of Europe & the OCSE they can compel some sort of investigation?
    (Unless, like crucified children, its just made up).

Just like sadaam had ties to al queda and 911, WMD's, oh and babies being thrown out of incubators.........

• Advertisement

Just like sadaam had ties to al queda and 911, WMD's, oh and babies being thrown out of incubators.........
    The fake "nurse" who witnessed the babies being thrown out of incubators was actually the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the US.
    The irony of these lies you mention Ob22 being in the MH17 thread has not escaped me - nothing changes.

Breaking news: This doesn't prove anything of course but as article says - "it raises the possibility that some passengers might have known that their plane was doomed"
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1009/651149-ukraine-plane-oxygen-mask/
    Absolutely extraordinary that this wasn't worth mentioning in the preliminary report released last month and has to slip out in an informal talk show!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Breaking news: This doesn't prove anything of course but as article says - "it raises the possibility that some passengers might have known that their plane was doomed"
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1009/651149-ukraine-plane-oxygen-mask/
    Absolutely extraordinary that this wasn't worth mentioning in the preliminary report released last month and has to slip out in an informal talk show!

Had the mask been on the face over the mouth and nose then I might be thinking to myself 'Oh Dear!' The fact it was around the neck to my mind indicates a chance that when the cabin depressurised and the masks drop automatically, the passengers body/neck merely got tangled in it as they were thrown around.

And if you read properly you would have noticed the part where no dna or finger print was found on the cord or more importantly no siliva or dna found on the actual mask

nothing to be actually shocked about .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.R.

Russian TV shows a shot made by foreign spy satellite, presumably american or english.
    Video is in Russian, there is also text under video, which you can google for translation.

http://www.1tv.ru/news/leontiev/271824

Letter by George Bilt in this video is in English.

That's just desperate someone needs to go back and learn photo shop 101

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Did you read the letter by George Bilt, "First, the crew was targeted by cannon fire and air to air missile from some optimum 400 meters (to silence them killing instantly - not even a scream) aiming right and sharp at the pilots abdomen region.

So that the cockpit fell off ( confirmed by the Dutch Safety Board report and eyewitnesses)

Then the B777 aircraft right engine and wing section was shot off by a heat seeking missile and the aircraft started to roll out of control......."

Then we see a photograph of the fighter aircraft attacking from the 4 o'clock position. But hang on a second, didnt he say that the cockpit was shot off by the first missile, why does the photo still show that the cockpit is attached?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Did you read the letter by George Bilt, "First, the crew was targeted by cannon fire and air to air missile from some optimum 400 meters (to silence them killing instantly - not even a scream) aiming right and sharp at the pilots abdomen region.

So that the cockpit fell off ( confirmed by the Dutch Safety Board report and eyewitnesses)

Then the B777 aircraft right engine and wing section was shot off by a heat seeking missile and the aircraft started to roll out of control......."

Then we see a photograph of the fighter aircraft attacking from the 4 o'clock position. But hang on a second, didnt he say that the cockpit was shot off by the first missile, why does the photo still show that the cockpit is attached?
    So the Russians claimed they had radar images that prove MH17 was brought down by Ukrainian aircraft

Then the Russians said they had witnesses who clearly saw 2 X Ukrainian SU 25 airforce jets shoot down MH17 despite heavy cloud cover on the day of the shoot down .

Then it was a Ukrainian Anti air missile that shot down MH17 .

now its a mig 29 that shot down MH17 but wait that's clearly not a mig 29 in the image leaked from an unknown source called George

So the Russians claimed they had radar images that prove MH17 was brought down by Ukrainian aircraft

Then the Russians said they had witnesses who clearly saw 2 X Ukrainian SU 25 airforce jets shoot down MH17 despite heavy cloud cover on the day of the shoot down .

Then it was a Ukrainian Anti air missile that shot down MH17 .

now its a mig 29 that shot down MH17 but wait that's clearly not a mig 29 in the image leaked from an unknown source called George

Well, non-Russians 2-3 hours after catastrophe claimed it were Russian separatists who shot down plane and anglosaxon and Co. media exploded with "Putin this and Putin that" bull****. When asked about proof some kids' pictures were laid on table. This was going on for about 2 weeks. Americans and Co. were saying incontestable proof is coming up but since then we've seen nothing. In fact there is deafening silence. Why? Because there is no proof. About 2 months ago I was told here that it takes long time to investigate this kind of accidents. OK, 2 more months passed, 4 months overall - still no news. And there will not be proof because they have none. If they had anything they would not miss a chance to hammer Putin. ))) Clowns!)))

4 months are not enough to investigate and provide a proof, but 3 hours is enough to blame someone for catastrophe. Very strange logic.)))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I suspect there will be a lot of red faces from of the posters when the report come's out. Will the posters that have been so anti Russian apologise.

I suspect there will be a lot of red faces from of the posters when the report come's out. Will the posters that have been so anti Russian apologise.

Absolutely there will be No apology

Will there be an apology from the vlad club at all when the full details are released and proven what we all ready know

Absolutely there will be No apology

Will there be an apology from the vlad club at all when the full details are released and proven what we all ready know

Who "we"?
    "When" ))))))) Yeah, when? :D

The mad barking of anti Vlad club just 3 hours after catastrophe is not better than this video. In fact it's worse. So relax and wait forever for your "when". :D

Dear members of anti Vlad cub, please find differences between pictures of Russian proof that Ukranians shot down plane and pictures of American proof of Vlad's invasion of Ukraine:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707650/Proof-Russia-firing-Ukrainian-troops-U-S-State-Department-publishes-satellite-images-says-Russian-artillery-used-pro-Kremlin-rebels.html

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,220 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

S.R. wrote: »
    Well, non-Russians 2-3 hours after catastrophe claimed it were Russian separatists who shot down plane and anglosaxon and Co. media exploded with "Putin this and Putin that" bull****. When asked about proof some kids' pictures were laid on table. This was going on for about 2 weeks. Americans and Co. were saying incontestable proof is coming up but since then we've seen nothing. In fact there is deafening silence. Why? Because there is no proof. About 2 months ago I was told here that it takes long time to investigate this kind of accidents. OK, 2 more months passed, 4 months overall - still no news. And there will not be proof because they have none. If they had anything they would not miss a chance to hammer Putin. ))) Clowns!)))

And the separatist social media account that claimed responsibility. And the recorded separatist conversation where they said they'd shot down a plane.

So besides the written and spoken confessions, there's not that much evidence.

Grayson wrote: »
    And the separatist social media account that claimed responsibility. And the recorded separatist conversation where they said they'd shot down a plane.

So besides the written and spoken confessions, there's not that much evidence.

Social media? Are you J.Psaki's student?

Social media? Are you J.Psaki's student?

ok, it was on VK. is that specific enough? You know what I'm talking about, there's no need to reply to a post by trying to insult the poster.

Grayson wrote: »
    ok, it was on VK. is that specific enough? You know what I'm talking about, there's no need to reply to a post by trying to insult the poster.

I am not insulting anyone. You are insulting yourself by bringing in social media as proof of catastrophe. So is social media THE PROOF we were promised by anti Vlad club?

Grayson, did you find differences between pictures I provided above?

• Advertisement

I am not insulting anyone. You are insulting yourself by bringing in social media as proof of catastrophe. So is social media THE PROOF we were promised by anti Vlad club?

You're ignoring a post made by a separatist commander claiming they had shot down a plane. A post made shortly after the plane had been shot down.
    There's also the recorded conversation between the commander and a subordinate. I can't testify to it's veracity since I don't speak russian, however I haven't seen anything to discredit it.

Put that along with the fact that multiple planes had been shot down in that area by separatists in the preceding weeks and I'd say you have a lot of compelling evidence against the separatists.

Whereas the other side have a Spanish air traffic controller that doesn't exist and claims that Ukraine, which had not shot down a single thing in the conflict to that date, decided to shoot down a plane to blame the separatists.

Only someone who really wanted to believe that Ukrainian forces were responsible would believe that they did it. There's no evidence pointing that way and there's a preponderance of it directed at the separatists.

Advertisement