Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Gatling wrote: »
    Yeah that's my name has a ring to it doesn't it .

Should I lower myself to your level of having to repeatedly tell lies and disrespect the lives of the 283 Innocent victims and the 15 crew of MH17 .
    And now your turned to near personal abuse by personally attacking me which shows exactly who and what you are .

If you wish to continue this route I'll happily quote the several hundred posts you made this last 12 months covering the Crimea ,Ukraine and MH17 and point out every little lie and whack job anti US agenda I'll happily do so .

When someone is in the position of digging a hole and getting nowhere, should he call a friend to take the shovel off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

When someone is in the position of digging a hole and getting nowhere, should he call a friend to take the shovel off him.

Only ones digging a hole are the ones proposing jet pack commandos shooting a plane down.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Puny civilian aircraft is no match for missile of Russian Federation

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Presumably if he does provide the appropriate credentials you will decry him as being 'small fry' or a 'shill' and then demand that some of the 'leading ballistic weaponry experts' come out and say the same thing?

Why would I?
    The man has expressed that he is a weapons experts. He has also stated that he knows how the entire MH-17 attack played out.
    He also stated, emphatically, that he knew....or if stating outright what is factual would be construed as fact, who was responsible for the attack on the MH-17 airliner.

I won't decry anyone, anything. I'd like to hear the facts that this expert has to deliver. The man after all is a self-confessed expert in weapons systems. He has used this to stamp his expertise on all things relating herein.

I would like to know....and it's a VERY simple question...how Gatling, a self admitted weapons expert, knows who destroyed the MH-17 airliner.

Can we have that?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Egginacup wrote: »
    Why would I?
    The man has expressed that he is a weapons experts. He has also stated that he knows how the entire MH-17 attack played out.
    He also stated, emphatically, that he knew....or if stating outright what is factual would be construed as fact, who was responsible for the attack on the MH-17 airliner.

I won't decry anyone, anything. I'd like to hear the facts that this expert has to deliver. The man after all is a self-confessed expert in weapons systems. He has used this to stamp his expertise on all things relating herein.

I would like to know....and it's a VERY simple question...how Gatling, a self admitted weapons expert, knows who destroyed the MH-17 airliner.

Can we have that?

Let's have the Eggy version

Barack Obama flew to Ukraine in wonder woman's invisible jet ,he then put on Iron Man's mk 52 .5 suit where he then landed on top of MH17 and proceeded to break the plane up in mid air,
    Then He jumped down from the sky and was caught in a loving hold by the incredible hulk while staring into each others eyes before he drove back to Kiev in the batmobile and shared late night cocktails with black widow in her skin tight lycra.

Bloody Marvellous if only Hollywood made movies like that

• Advertisement

Why would I?

Can we have that?

There was a lot of weapons experts that for the Dandy.

There was a lot of weapons experts that for the Dandy.

These the same ones telling us how ground attack aircraft intercept and shoot down high flying civilian aircraft ? Actually I have it, Was it Nazis from the dark side of the moon ?

Yeah that's my name has a ring to it doesn't it .

Should I lower myself to your level of having to repeatedly tell lies and disrespect the lives of the 283 Innocent victims and the 15 crew of MH17 .
    And now your turned to near personal abuse by personally attacking me which shows exactly who and what you are .

If you wish to continue this route I'll happily quote the several hundred posts you made this last 12 months covering the Crimea ,Ukraine and MH17 and point out every little lie and whack job anti US agenda I'll happily do so .

Lower yourself? No. I wouldn't insist upon that.
    You have, however, stated that you are an expert in (among other things) weapons system. These are your statements, Gatling, not mine.

You are an expert in weapons systems. Can you then, in your expert opinion, tell us all, preferably with evidence, how you came to your conclusion?

Lower yourself? No. I wouldn't insist upon that I just lie

These the same ones telling us how ground attack aircraft intercept and shoot down high flying civilian aircraft ? Actually I have it, Was it Nazis from the dark side of the moon ?

No the ones in Keiv,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

Why would I?

Can we have that?

Didn't you admit that you were wrong about MH17 some weeks back or am I mis-remembering?

No the ones in Keiv,

Ahh, I see what did all the ones in Russia disappear ? Russia would never have any ultra national right wing groups there would it.... :pac:

Didn't you admit that you were wrong about MH17 some weeks back or am I mis-remembering?

"This little gem"

Egginacup

I have to admit that I owe all on this forum, in fact all everywhere, an apology.

It has come to light that I was utterly and most shamedly wrong in everything I ever thought or expressed about Russian involvement in the killing of the people on board the MH-17 flight.

Australia's 60 Minutes aired a program, led by Michael Usher, whereby they found the evidence of Russian teams escaping after shooting down the Malaysian airliner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVNYLkmgPA

I apologise to all.

I was SO wrong.

Robert Parry thinks otherwise but I'm sure now. I'm convinced and I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Isiah

Ahh, I see what did all the ones in Russia disappear ? Russia would never have any ultra national right wing groups there would it.... :pac:

Many countries have ultra right wing groups. The difference is that the post revolutionary Ukrainian government is arming and aiding their right wing groups. Absorbing them into the regular army, who the USA is training.

Just in case that wasn't clear enough the USA is currently training neo nazis to kill ethnic Russian Ukrainians.

"This little gem"

Egginacup

I have to admit that I owe all on this forum, in fact all everywhere, an apology.

It has come to light that I was utterly and most shamedly wrong in everything I ever thought or expressed about Russian involvement in the killing of the people on board the MH-17 flight.

Australia's 60 Minutes aired a program, led by Michael Usher, whereby they found the evidence of Russian teams escaping after shooting down the Malaysian airliner.

I apologise to all.

I was SO wrong.

Gatling, you can trawl all you want and perhaps find some quote in a completely unrelated conversation. Perhaps you might cut and paste a post from me in a thread about women or music or dancing or something.

You have stated in another thread that you are a weapons and metals expert. Your expertise, allegedly, allows you to state that you know (without a doubt) what happened to MH-17.

Share it here too.

Gatling
    you know (without a doubt) what happened to MH-17.

Yes i do .

It was shot down by a Russian anti air weapons system ,operated and controlled by Russia military personnel inside the Sovereign country of Ukraine

Hard to believe it's one year to the day MH-17 was shot down by Russian forces in Ukraine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

shot down by Russian forces in Ukraine

Allegedly by Russian forces. We don't want to see Putin suing Boards, he gets around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Originally Posted by Gatling View Post
    "This little gem"

Egginacup

I apologise to all.

I was SO wrong.

Did Egginacup really post that? Fair play to him for finally admitting that he was so so so wrong. Well done!

New video shakes things up a bit, why are the Aussie's only showing 4 min's of a 17 mins video is it too embarrassing they are hardly impartial listing to their foreign minister and the joker that leads them.

• Advertisement

Again, I feel it worth stating that a Dutch review has called into question the legitimacy of the audio on that video.

Again, I feel it worth stating that a Dutch review has called into question the legitimacy of the audio on that video.

What I have read of the Dutch response. "We have just recieved the video and and are assessing the relevence of it's contents, we are looking at two senarios Surface to air missile and Air to Air Missile". He was speaking on RT today.

Could you tell me where you got your the report. Just interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

He was speaking on RT today.

On Radio Telephony?

What's RT?

??

New video shakes things up a bit, why are the Aussie's only showing 4 min's of a 17 mins video is it too embarrassing they are hardly impartial listing to their foreign minister and the joker that leads them.

Stop your just embarrassing yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 21,024 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

InTheTrees wrote: »
    On Radio Telephony?

What's RT?

??

Its a bit like "the onion" and Waterford whispers but real and state sponsored

InTheTrees wrote: »
    On Radio Telephony?

What's RT?

??

That explains a lot.

Stop your just embarrassing yourself

Sorry if I hit a nerve in your comfort zone but we are posting on a forum dealing with the deaths of close on 300 people, would you not be concerned about the delay about the results or the release of the flight recorders. Normal times the Flight recorders, when recovered can be transcribed within 24hrs can you explain the delay.

I find it amazing that after 72 hours of the downing of MH-17 a year ago, John Kerry had irrefutable evidence of who (read: Russia...and heretofore exacted by forensics expert Gatling), yet a full year later none of that evidence is available. Has never been released. Not a scintilla of this evidence and proof. Nothing.

If you say you have proof, if you have evidence, if you KNOW who is responsible then can you please proffer such evidence?
    So many life-long American intelligence professionals are stating that there is ZERO evidence of Russia OR Novorussian fighters having shot down the airliner, in contravention to the likes of Kerry and various other mouth-pieces. So Gatling.....if you don't mind.....could you furnish the information that you say you have that no other intelligence service has and who claim they don't have?

Have you contacted them with your information? If I was an intelligence operative I would be delighted to receive what you know.

I find it amazing that after 72 hours of the downing of MH-17 a year ago, John Kerry had irrefutable evidence of who (read: Russia...and heretofore exacted by forensics expert Gatling), yet a full year later none of that evidence is available. Has never been released. Not a scintilla of this evidence and proof. Nothing.

If you say you have proof, if you have evidence, if you KNOW who is responsible then can you please proffer such evidence?
    So many life-long American intelligence professionals are stating that there is ZERO evidence of Russia OR Novorussian fighters having shot down the airliner, in contravention to the likes of Kerry and various other mouth-pieces. So Gatling.....if you don't mind.....could you furnish the information that you say you have that no other intelligence service has and who claim they don't have?

Have you contacted them with your information? If I was an intelligence operative I would be delighted to receive what you know.

This is the first time the Dutch have said they are investigating two scenarios one Surface to air missile Two Air to Air Missile. Hey don't be embarrassed by the outcome loads of people believe in Fox News their viewers are reducing

• Advertisement

What I have read of the Dutch response. "We have just recieved the video and and are assessing the relevence of it's contents, we are looking at two senarios Surface to air missile and Air to Air Missile". He was speaking on RT today.

Could you tell me where you got your the report. Just interested.

I've always wondered why, if there is unshakeable proof implicating Russia 12 months ago in the shooting down of MH-17, proof that Gatling claims to have, then:

1. Why hasn't this proof been shown to put this whole thing to rest?
    2. Why has it taken so long?
    3. Why do American intelligence professionals disagree?
    4. Why is now the outcome pushed away to October?
    5. Gatling?

Advertisement