Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Egginacup wrote: »
    I've always wondered why, if there is unshakeable proof implicating Russia 12 months ago in the shooting down of MH-17, proof that Gatling claims to have, then:

1. Why hasn't this proof been shown to put this whole thing to rest?
    2. Why has it taken so long?
    3. Why do American intelligence professionals disagree?
    4. Why is now the outcome pushed away to October?
    5. Gatling?

Why does American opinion matter to you? Surely it's between the Dutch, Malaysians, Russians and Ukrainians.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I've always wondered why, if there is unshakeable proof implicating Russia 12 months ago in the shooting down of MH-17, proof that Gatling claims to have, then:

1. Why hasn't this proof been shown to put this whole thing to rest?
    2. Why has it taken so long?
    3. Why do American intelligence professionals disagree?
    4. Why is now the outcome pushed away to October?
    5. Gatling?

We all knew your apology was fake .

Only ones delaying anything is Russia cant seem to remember one single post from you ,busted ,and few others that actually showed anything but a bunch of poorly thought conspiracy theories .

Nothing absolutely nothing that proves your point ridiculous as it may seem even the most ardent theorist would have posted something of value other than oh this ,that any old anti American agenda will do.

UN tribunal is been put in place ,
    Official report to be released in October

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

pablo128 wrote: »
    Why does American opinion matter to you? Surely it's between the Dutch, Malaysians, Russians and Ukrainians.

Who insisted on the sanctions. That is about all I can say about your comment.

Who insisted on the sanctions. That is about all I can say about your comment.

You can say what you want, but that's far from an answer.

Gatling wrote: »

Only ones delaying anything is Russia cant seem to remember one single post from you ,busted ,and few others that actually showed anything but a bunch of poorly thought conspiracy theories .

Nothing absolutely nothing that proves your point ridiculous as it may seem even the most ardent theorist would have posted something of value other than oh this ,that any old anti American agenda will do.

Official report to be released in October[/QUOT

UN tribunal is been put in place , Please stay with the facts.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

This is the first time the Dutch have said they are investigating two scenarios one Surface to air missile Two Air to Air Missile. Hey don't be embarrassed by the outcome loads of people believe in Fox News their viewers are reducing

And are you aware that the conclusions regarding this have not been updated since 5 days after the MH-17 crash/attack/accident? Not a thing has been updated since July 2014.

Yet not a single statement has been released regarding ZERO updates in a year.

Not only that but when the owners of the plane, i.e. Malaysian Airlines requested any of this explanation or to be part of the investigation, they were refused.

Now Gatling knows that the plane was shot down by Russians and has said as much. The Americans have admitted that they don't have this information. The Dutch are now suggesting that the craft was ... or may have been ...brought down by either surface to air or air-to-air munitions. Again, can Gatling set the Dutch right? You know who dunnit so get on the phone to Den Haag. Or should I pop into the offices when I'm there in a few weeks to check up on my apartment?

Official report to be released in October[/QUOT

UN tribunal is been put in place

Fact

You can say what you want, but that's far from an answer.
    sorry you do not understand my response, It is not a fault of mine.

Fact

UN tribunal is been put in place , Where did you read this.

And are you aware that the conclusions regarding this have not been updated since 5 days after the MH-17 crash/attack/accident? Not a thing has been updated since July 2014.

Yet not a single statement has been released regarding ZERO updates in a year.

Not only that but when the owners of the plane, i.e. Malaysian Airlines requested any of this explanation or to be part of the investigation, they were refused.

Now Gatling knows that the plane was shot down by Russians and has said as much. The Americans have admitted that they don't have this information. The Dutch are now suggesting that the craft was ... or may have been ...brought down by either surface to air or air-to-air munitions. Again, can Gatling set the Dutch right? You know who dunnit so get on the phone to Den Haag. Or should I pop into the offices when I'm there in a few weeks to check up on my apartment?

Where do you get this BS from first you admit your a liar on boards.ie this everyone knew already .
    Using 300+ people as some form of entertainment for yourself and others ia dispicable and constantly posting lie after lie to gain some kind of attention or notoriety

Now again the Dutch Authorities are releasing the full MH -17 Report in October.
    Despite best efforts of a bunch of Russian looney toons in Russia and east Ukraine.

And depite your keyboard diorroea

• Advertisement

Where do you get this BS from first you admit your a liar on boards.ie this everyone knew already .
    Using 300+ people as some form of entertainment for yourself and others ia dispicable and constantly posting lie after lie to gain some kind of attention or notoriety

Now again the Dutch Authorities are releasing the full MH -17 Report in October.
    Despite best efforts of a bunch of Russian looney toons in Russia and east Ukraine.

And depite your keyboard diorroea

The full report was to be published in June 2015, now the new Video has emerged it is put off till October. Does this not give you a reason to question what the fook is going on. The Relatives have started to question and have started legal action against Ukraine. The former President of Malaysia has voiced his objection against the investigation held by the Dutch. If a US or brit airline was destroyed they would have forced the investigation in their own country. Lockerbie.

Official report to be released in October

But you know (and have proof) that Russia shot down this airliner. You said so, yourself. Why can't you just give the world that proof and let this entire episode be settled?
    If I were the parent of any of the Dutch or Malaysian or any other nationalities on board I would be wholeheartedly thankful for your evidence.

I lit a candle at Eindhoven airport last July when I was visiting The Netherlands. There were flowers all over the place outside the entrance.
    Are you going to continue to talk or are you going to show the evidence and proof that you have so as to allow the families of the victims know what happened?

Please say you have something more than "talk"

I see Igor Girkin has been in the news this week .

Who's igor girkin

So called rebel leader who's currently widely believed to have gave the order to launch a Buk anti aircraft missle at a aircraft in East Ukraine on the 17th July 2014 .
    That aircraft was Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 .
    girkin was named in a $900 million lawsuit on Wednesday lawsuit also names the Kremlin and been complicit in the shooting down of MH -17

girkin is believed to be hiding in Moscow

I lit a candle at Eindhoven airport last July when I was visiting The Netherlands

More lies ???

Again spouting nothing but Kremlin propaganda

I see Igor Girkin has been in the news this week .

Who's igor girkin

So called rebel leader who's currently widely believed to have gave the order to launch a Buk anti aircraft missle at a aircraft in East Ukraine on the 17th July 2014 .
    That aircraft was Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 .
    girkin was named in a $900 million lawsuit on Wednesday lawsuit also names the Kremlin and been complicit in the shooting down of MH -17

girkin is believed to be hiding in Moscow

Any chance of a link to this information even a contact. It's not a big ask.

Any chance of a link to this information even a contact. It's not a big ask.

Google is your friend unless that is if your in Moscow or other russian city /town then your probably not allowed to view

The American Secretary of STATE "stated" he had proof of who committed this crime. If your house was broken into and I said I knew who did it....wouldn't you like me to qualify my claims?

The American Secretary of STATE "stated" he had proof of who committed this crime. If your house was broken into and I said I knew who did it....wouldn't you like me to qualify my claims?

If my house was bombed by either the Russians or Ukrainians, why the fcuk would it matter what the Americans thought?

So the Yanks came out with some bollix talk. It happens all the time. I wouldn't be minding them. It has nothing to do with them.

More lies ???

Again spouting nothing but Kremlin propaganda

How is me checking up on my apartment in Amsterdam propaganda? Least of all Kremlin propaganda?

I'll provide my flight ticket if you can provide the proof that you have that the Russians shot down the plane. I have it here ready to post along with the pictures I took. You do have that proof don't you?

Just say when

Google is your friend unless that is if your in

Sad response, I look forward to October for the result, but I think it will be delayed for several months more to protect the criminals. Good night.

• Advertisement

Google is your friend unless that is if your in

Sad response, I look forward to October for the result, but I think it will be delayed for several months more to protect the criminals. Good night.

Ahhhhhhhhhh you don't have access to Google ??

Google is your friend unless that is if your in Moscow or other russian city /town then your probably not allowed to view

Gatling.....Google doesn't have the proof that you have. Can you provide the proof that you have..please?

How is me checking up on my apartment in Amsterdam propaganda? Least of all Kremlin propaganda?

I'll provide my flight ticket if you can provide the proof that you have that the Russians shot down the plane. I have it here ready to post along with the pictures I took. You do have that proof don't you?

Just say when

What did I say Russian anti air missle in East Ukraine fired from an area under Russian control .
    Now what did you say ??

Something to do with some Russian produced extremely poor photoshoped picture showing a Russian fighter jet firing a missle at a civilian airliner and something else about lies

Gatling.....Google doesn't have the proof that you have. Can you provide the proof that you have..please?

Google doesn't have proof of a lawsuit against girkin really like seriously

Fact

Are you now degenerating to facebook-esque answers? Are you going to qualify your postings with additions such as "bomf", "lmao" and "mwsmr" ?

Please say that you are going to release the evidence that you have (without sputtering like a Valley Girl on her IPod).

You said you know who committed this crime. I don't know who is guilty but you said you DO know. Can you show who and how and display your evidence?

Google doesn't have proof of a lawsuit against girkin really like seriously

You have already accused me of lying when I lit a candle at Eindhoven Airport.
    You also claim to know who shot down MH-17.

Now, are you going to corroborate any of your claims?
    If not .... go back to watching X-factor and don't engage me again.

Are you now degenerating to facebook-esque answers? Are you going to qualify your postings with additions such as "bomf", "lmao" and "mwsmr" ?

Please say that you are going to release the evidence that you have (without sputtering like a Valley Girl on her IPod).

You said you Russian forces in East Ukraine illegally, shot down MH17 using a Buk anti air missle which was then transported back to Russia

Yes I did

What did you say was it something to do with shall I quote .

Humbug boards won't let me multi quote 2000 + posts

Yes I did

What did you say was it something to do with shall I quote .

Humbug boards won't let me multi quote 2000 + posts

Are you going to release the evidence that you claim to have that Russians shot down the MH-17 airliner?
    Evidence that no intelligence agency has? Are you going to do this? Or not?

If not then can you please stop stating that you know who was responsible for the MH-17 crash?

If you wish to re-relegate yourself to sniping at others who make cogent arguments and ask valid questions then please do so. But it would be respectful to those who are actually thinking critically about these important issues if you desisted from climbing out and making baseless claims and detracting from an otherwise intelligent debate.

Are you going to release the evidence that you claim to have that Russians shot down the MH-17 airliner?
    Evidence that no intelligence agency has? Are you going to do this? Or not?

If not then can you please stop stating that you know who was responsible for the MH-17 crash?

If you wish to re-relegate yourself to sniping at others who make cogent arguments and ask valid questions then please do so. But it would be respectful to those who are actually thinking critically about these important issues if you desisted from climbing out and making baseless claims and detracting from an otherwise intelligent debate.

Intelligent debate it's no debate .

Maybe this could be moved to the politics forum ??

Be repectful of the 300 innocent people shot out of the sky first and foremost but been this is joke a several posters who do nothing but post unbelievable pro Russian nonsense .

Intelligent debate nah just conspiracy theories and rabble

• Advertisement

Intelligent debate it's no debate .

Maybe this could be moved to the politics forum ??

Be repectful of the 300 innocent people shot out of the sky first and foremost but been this is joke a several posters who do nothing but post unbelievable pro Russian nonsense .

Intelligent debate nah just conspiracy theories and rabble

Are you going to make available your admitted evidence as to who is responsible for this crime?

Advertisement