Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

is there a point struggling to get out in that rant?

Again; if everyone already knows exactly what happened what's the point of an inquiry?

You are actually admitting it was a mistake - so what's the point of the "investigation"?

So yeah struggling to explain your point really .

Is there a point at all

Other than opps that was bad but America is worse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

Gatling wrote: »
    So yeah struggling to explain your point really .

Is there a point at all

Other than opps that was bad but America is worse

Yes, my point is that no system which only prosecutes one set of suspects and ignores another can be regarded as legitimate.

I'm sorry, but not surprised, that the concept of "justice" is too taxing for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Yes, my point is that no system which only prosecutes one set of suspects and ignores another can be regarded as legitimate.

I'm sorry, but not surprised, that the concept of "justice" is too taxing for you.

:pac:

Up next announcements of living in the west liking to travel and wanting to know about what's going on in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Mh17 and Mh370 are linked trough embarrassment for the West and more important for the US. First we had the shooting down of the MH17 which the US came out to claim that Russia was responsible. Big sanctions imposed, next we had the so-called disappearance of MH370. Wow this is so embarrassing for the US, we blamed Russia for Mh17 now what can we do now. Diego Garcia is the US's largest tactical air base outside the US that has the most sophisticated air and sea detection equipment in the world. The MH370 left Malaysia in the opposite direction to it's planned course the distance from Malaysia and Diego Gacia is 3519K , easy within the advanced air traffic equipment in Diago Garcia, IMO the pilot headed to Diego Garcia to do some suicide mission and was shot down, if that was the case it was defense. The embarrassment about the whole thing for the US they told some many porkies about MH17 it became a catch 22.
    Draw a line on the map from Malaysia to Reunion Island in the middle of that line is Diego Garcia. We're the guys asleep at the radar again.

Yep, that definitely merits a UN Security Council investigation. Guess who'd veto it?

• Advertisement

:pac:

Up next announcements of living in the west liking to travel and wanting to know about what's going on in the world.

Whatever.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Diego Garcia is the US's largest tactical air base outside the US that has the most sophisticated air and sea detection equipment in the world. The MH370 left Malaysia in the opposite direction to it's planned course the distance from Malaysia and Diego Gacia is 3519K , easy within the advanced air traffic equipment in Diago Garcia, IMO the pilot headed to Diego Garcia to do some suicide mission and was shot down, if that was the case it was defense
    Are you writing the script for a movie? Or is all of this just part of your imagination?

You do realise the range of airborne and ground RADAR?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Are you writing the script for a movie? Or is all of this just part of your imagination?

You do realise the range of airborne and ground RADAR?

Take a look at where Diago Garcia is on the atlas, you might be enlightened, a survey was done in the US earlier this year of US citizens and asked where was Ukraine that was costing the US $Trillions, some thought it was in Africa, some that it was in south America nobody knew where it was.

Is 3000k outside the limit, it might be for ground but not for AWAC's

https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQFjADahUKEwjR7bfx-4PHAhWEPBQKHd3CB0s&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAirborne_early_warning_and_control&ei=x626VZHuMIT5UN2Fn9gE&usg=AFQjCNHNyW5HK1tRFwC4DJcDKyXobyAQRg&bvm=bv.99028883,d.d24

Modern AEW&C systems can detect aircraft from up to 250 miles (400 km) away, well out of range of most surface-to-air missiles. One AEW&C aircraft flying at 30,000 feet (9,100 m) can cover an area of 120,460 square miles (312,000 km2). Three such aircraft in overlapping orbits can cover the whole of Central Europe.[6] AEW&C systems communicate with friendly aircraft, vectoring fighters towards bogeys, providing data on threats and targets, help extend their sensor range and make offensive aircraft more difficult to track, since they no longer need to keep their own radar active to detect threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

MH370 happened before MH17 not the other way round. :rolleyes: Surely you should know that your conspiracy theory was nonsense if you'd paid attention to the other conspiracy theory about MH370 being loaded with dutch bodies and crashed in the Ukraine to cover up the MH370 shenanigans.

Mh17 and Mh370 are linked trough embarrassment for the West and more important for the US. First we had the shooting down of the MH17 which the US came out to claim that Russia was responsible. Big sanctions imposed, next we had the so-called disappearance of MH370. Wow this is so embarrassing for the US, we blamed Russia for Mh17 now what can we do now. Diego Garcia is the US's largest tactical air base outside the US that has the most sophisticated air and sea detection equipment in the world. The MH370 left Malaysia in the opposite direction to it's planned course the distance from Malaysia and Diego Gacia is 3519K , easy within the advanced air traffic equipment in Diago Garcia, IMO the pilot headed to Diego Garcia to do some suicide mission and was shot down, if that was the case it was defense. The embarrassment about the whole thing for the US they told some many porkies about MH17 it became a catch 22.
    Draw a line on the map from Malaysia to Reunion Island in the middle of that line is Diego Garcia. We're the guys asleep at the radar again.

you have totally embarrassed yourself with that total and utter nonsense .

Worse is been thanked

• Advertisement

Worse is been thanked

What? You mean someone has "thanked" your BS? :eek:

Standards are indeed slipping.....

you have totally embarrassed yourself with that total and utter nonsense .

Worse is been thanked

I am really looking forward to October, now that the UN bullshíté has been dimissed for what it was.

What? You mean someone has "thanked" his BS? :eek:

Standards are indeed slipping even for after hours but hey what can you expect .....

Shocked indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Shocked indeed

Ah, but are you outraged, Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

I think someone has been watching too much RT (Russia Today). Or listening to Egginacup.

Do you often "quote" posts you've invented?

What is the purpose of that?

(Other than to lie and spin etc)

Do you often "quote" posts you've invented?

What is the purpose of that?

(Other than to lie and spin etc)

I've invented ,

Spin

I've lied

Really Really where

1 ,have I invented a story ( wrong poster I think)

2 ,spun a tale ( wrong poster I think )

3, Lied ( Definitely wrong poster Fact )

Told aload of whataboutry

Made up a story michael bay would be proud of ,

Constantly tried to derail a thread with conspiracy theories

Oh god so a piece of debris floating around for ages got taken on currents and now lines up with lay lines so it much have been going somewhere. Or it just got taken on the currents end of. How doe these CT keep readjusting and disproving themselves so have to be reinvented. Do people still believe the plane was brought down by machine gun fire because rebels on the ground started to take pot shots at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

What? You mean someone has "thanked" your BS? :eek:

Standards are indeed slipping.....

Originally Posted by Schadenfreudia View Post
    What? You mean someone has "thanked" his BS?

Standards are indeed slipping even for after hours but hey what can you expect .....
    - as quoted in Gatling's post.

Eh, that is a bit cheeky

Oh god so a piece of debris floating around for ages got taken on currents and now lines up with lay lines so it much have been going somewhere. Or it just got taken on the currents end of. How doe these CT keep readjusting and disproving themselves so have to be reinvented. Do people still believe the plane was brought down by machine gun fire because rebels on the ground started to take pot shots at it.

Say what? Ley lines? How did leylines get into it?

What the hell -are- leylines, by the way?

Samaris wrote: »

Eh, that is a bit cheeky

I was having a pop at the CT nonsense.

• Advertisement

Samaris wrote: »

Eh, that is a bit cheeky

Indeed, he altered my "quote" and then admitted:
    I've invented ,

Spin

I've lied

An unusual outburst of honesty....

At least agent Mulder and Scully are returning to the X files we might get some fresh conspiracy theories to lighten the mood and bring some much needed comedy

Indeed, i altered my state of mind "quote" and then admitted I liked his conspiracy theory

An unusual outburst of honesty....

Any how does anyone want to place bets on who the Russians will blame on shooting down MH17 in October

At least agent Mulder and Scully are returning to the X files we might get some fresh conspiracy theories to lighten the mood and bring some much needed comedy

I have postulated no conspiracy theories; told no lies. In stark contrast to yourself.

I have postulated no conspiracy theories; told no lies. In stark contrast to yourself.

No no you came here and hijacked a thread sorry my mistake tried quite Unsuccessfully to detail a thread with nonsense.

But hey its a new day

Do try harder .

But remember this is a thread about the Shooting down of MH17

Where did the Ahem rebels get a still probably classified BUK SAM system and the years of training it takes to operate ? Wallmart ? Can't see any for sale on the interwebs.

No no you came here and hijacked a thread sorry my mistake tried quite Unsuccessfully to detail a thread with nonsense

Hijacked a thread?

Why - were you with your BS the regular pilot here till I came along? Shucks!

Where did the Ahem rebels get a still probably classified BUK SAM system and the years of training it takes to operate ? Wallmart ? Can't see any for sale on the interwebs.

Frankly Mam, I don't give a damn.....

You've already admitted the civilian airline wasn't deliberately targeted, that is was an error.

tried unsuccessfully to Hijacked a thread

BS the regular pilot brought me here I came via dieago garcia via the Bermuda triangle Shucks!

I agree

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by Schadenfreudia :
    tried unsuccessfully to Hijacked a thread

BS the regular pilot brought me here I came via dieago garcia via the Bermuda triangle Shucks!

You just can't stop lying, can you?

Advertisement