Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

deco nate wrote: »
    Wow! How /why is their no bans been giving out on this thread? It's gone beyond a joke at this stage!!! It's insane? Some people given real links to info.... Others calling bs on said links.... And not backing up said bs bar linking to rt, or other professional russian sites!

This thread should be closed down now. Just to stop the bs, and when the report comes out, well then
    Chat about it.

Back seat moderation - I believe that it is frowned on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No, just my point of view, nice try to get me banned though, adding a emoticon
    is a good try,!to make you seem like a nice /fair/real/likable poster!
    Please report my post if you feel that way, instead of trying to demean my post...

Edit: I also have to add that
    You are using the wink emjoi out of context in most of your posts. Just cos you can eh? Or do you even
    know what it means???

nice try to get me banned though

Lmfao!

Trying to get you banned in a thread you want to close because you don't like what me (and a few others) are saying :pac:

Lmfao!

Trying to get you banned in a thread you want to close because you don't like what me (and a few others) are saying :pac:
    So you take 1 part of my post to yet again try to get me banned? Wow!!

Oh should I put a emoticon
    Here now to make it like a
    Bit of fun? Really one small part of my post? Wow!!

Bit of advice: don't call for censorship because you are losing the argument.

It makes you appear a bad loser :cool:

• Advertisement

Usa=good ..
    Russia=bad
    Mkay!!

;)

Don't even think you will get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mod

Back seat modding eh... that's exactly what this is.

Both of you give it a rest. The next step is cards and/or thread bans. Back on topic please

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Dutch Authorities announced more human remains have been recovered from the MH17 crash site ,
    It's believed the remains are that of a missing Dutch couple ,
    Remains are now been repatriated to Holland

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

pieces of what appears a BUK missile where pulled out of the victims according to dutch media

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

weisses wrote: »
    pieces of what appears a BUK missile where pulled out of the victims according to dutch media

Well if that's true it puts the final nail in the coffin of all the other CT.

leaves 2 options.

Ukraine shot it down with a BUK. Not believable for a second due to the separatist not having an Air-force.

Separatist shoot down a plane they thought was a military transport. With a Russia or Ukrainian BUK system.

• Advertisement

leaves 2 options.

Ukraine shot it down with a BUK. Not believable for a second due to the separatist not having an
    But in the same weekend as MH17 been shot down the Ukrainian airforce lost 3 other aircraft in the area .

Here's the thing Russia came out with a statement saying Ukraine shot down what was believed to have been Putin's personal plane by mistake ,

Then russia again said Ukraine sent 2 fighter jets to shoot down the plane and they had the radar evidence to prove it ,

Ukraine didn't need anti aircraft batteries such as the BUK system because so called rebels have no aircraft at all ,

We know the Buk missles launcher in particular tracked from Russia to east Ukraine and then hurriedly back to Russia,

And the final piece is russia blocking the UN tribunal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Gatling wrote: »

leaves 2 options.

Ukraine shot it down with a BUK. Not believable for a second due to the separatist not having an
    But in the same weekend as MH17 been shot down the Ukrainian airforce lost 3 other aircraft in the area .

Here's the thing Russia came out with a statement saying Ukraine shot down what was believed to have been Putin's personal plane by mistake ,

Then russia again said Ukraine sent 2 fighter jets to shoot down the plane and they had the radar evidence to prove it ,

Ukraine didn't need anti aircraft batteries such as the BUK system because so called rebels have no aircraft at all ,

We know the Buk missles launcher in particular tracked from Russia to east Ukraine and then hurriedly back to Russia,

And the final piece is russia blocking the UN tribunal

That sort of explanation is like a young man with premature ejculation wait for the report. Not the premature propaganda.

That sort of explanation is like a young man with premature ejculation wait for the report. Not the premature propaganda.

Looks like the jig maybe up sharpish. No sky commandos or ground attack planes theory's. Just left with the Original BUK system that was Reported when ?? Oh yes Day one.

Dude enough willy taking

Games up .

Might explain the sudden to jump into Syria by the russians

Dude enough willy taking

Games up .

Might explain the sudden to jump into Syria by the russians

My problem about the whole thing is why did it take so long for the investigation that still not reached a conclusion and why the rush for a UN tribunal. The smell is obnoxious.

The smell is obnoxious.

It's called Russian BS,

It's been over a year since MH17 was shot down why are Russia so Afraid of a UN tribunal

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

With all these unresolved Quote tags flying about I'm having trouble sorting out who is saying what. Maybe that is a good thing.

mbur wrote: »
    With all these unresolved Quote tags flying about I'm having trouble sorting out who is saying what. Maybe that is a good thing.

Basically there used to be 3 posters it's down to one now that claimed multiple conspiracy theories and laid the blame on the CIA and Ukraine for shooting down MH17.

But as more evidence is pointing to the actual cause of MH17 falling out of the sky they still believe it's a conspiracy against Russia.

• Advertisement

Is there going to be one...

Western dreamers hope there will be, in reality there is some countries that have some morals.

Western dreamers hope there will be, in reality there is some countries that have some morals.

So why keep going on about it ? What's that phrase... The lady protests too much.

Separatist shoot down a plane they thought was a military transport. With a Russia or Ukrainian BUK system.

Indeed. That is most likely exactly what happened, the accidental downing of a plane over a war zone.

Move along folks, nothing to see here....

Not even "collateral damage", simply an accident. :cool:

Not even "collateral damage", simply an accident

Says you again

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Indeed. That is most likely exactly what happened, the accidental downing of a plane over a war zone.

So someone was leaning on the console and accidentally hit the launch button?

That's an accident.

Tracking a plane and then launching a missile to blow it out of the sky is a deliberate action.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The missile was fired intentionally, not accidentally. Civilian deaths as a result of gross negligence.

It's a war crime, just like the bombing of an MSF hospital this week.

seamus wrote: »
    The missile was fired intentionally, not accidentally. Civilian deaths as a result of gross negligence.

It's a war crime, just like the bombing of an MSF hospital this week.

Well one thing is for sure...the perpetrators will remain equally unprosecuted in both cases!

Though personally, I believe MH17 was an accident; I'm not at all sure the hospital was...apparently the Yanks had special forces close by and thought the Taliban were firing on them from the hospital.

So that's probably a War Crime.

gandalf wrote: »

Tracking a plane and then launching a missile to blow it out of the sky is a deliberate action.

If you think it's a Ukrainian warplane it is indeed a "deliberate action"; if it turns out it was MH17...that's an accident ;)

it turns out MH17 was a deliberate action

Indeed

• Advertisement

Indeed

Zzzz......

Advertisement