Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL I really thought the 103073 cheerleaders would have prepared better for this report. It appears not and the same old arguments are being rehashed again. Cmon lads I expect to be entertained by your "creative" explanations ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

How do you know this?

Eh.... cos, that was it's flight direction!

The plane didn't suddenly hang a left to Moscow..... nor hang a rightey to Athens.
    It didn't flip around and start flying back to Amsterdam either.....

It was flying across Ukraine to Malaysia..
    I can trust you can google image a compass!

And besides... that is what your colleagues say too!
    And do you want to take a stab at the direction of MH17s flight here as portrayed by Russians.

Raise your game Elmer, the reader can see the obfuscation tactic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Which story is it now?

Comrades... pick a story and stick to it.

Anyway... what you are saying is: The government owned weapons company says it couldn't have been them or the government that owns them

Thanks for that slice of impartiality.

Again though.... don't you think it was an air-to-air missile? :P
    gandalf wrote: »
    LOL I really thought the 103073 cheerleaders would have prepared better for this report. It appears not and the same old arguments are being rehashed again. Cmon lads I expect to be entertained by your "creative" explanations ;)

Well none of you have been very creative, you just ignore the facts and continue pushing the farce as truth, nobody from the investigators all the way down to you's have proved a single thing, it's all speculation wrongly portrayed as fact. That's bullsh1t.

PlamenDon wrote: »
    Well none of you have been very creative, you just ignore the facts and continue pushing the farce as truth, nobody from the investigators all the way down to you's have proved a single thing, it's all speculation wrongly portrayed as fact. That's bullsh1t.

No Eggy your the one ignoring the truth. It's contained in that report but you and others here refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't fit the "allowed" narrative.

I'd call ignoring an international investigations report that has been build with evidence that will stand up in court as bullsh!t myself!

(Interesting that a new reg knows using different characters is a means to get by the curse filter, as well. It's almost like they have been here before ;) )

No Eggy your the one ignoring the truth. It's contained in that report but you and others here refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't fit the "allowed" narrative.

I'd call ignoring an international investigations report that has been build with evidence that will stand up in court as bullsh!t myself!

(Interesting that a new reg knows using different characters is a means to get by the curse filter, as well. It's almost like they have been here before ;) )

What by putting a number 1 instead of the letter i makes me an evil genius?

Why did you totally ignore my other post before that when I asked how the investigation pinpointed the launch site, selective quoting.

Edit:

I could have fucking did it like this bullshit, cunt, wank, etc;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Where do I sign up?, I could do with a few Rubles.

Also your believing a twisted narrative of whats happening in the world, try look at different independent news sources and you'll see things a little more clearly.

You mean like Russia Today :pac:

No Eggy

Ok.... which one of you assholes said Eggy's name into a mirror 3 times? :pac:

They go away only to sprout anew.

"I want proof -> That's not proof -> I want proof"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Cant be creative with the truth as it becomes a lie then.. Russia should know that with the farcical stories that they have used since the plane came down.

Its hilarious watching the Putinbots trying to claim there was still no Russian involvement.

Why did you totally ignore my other post before that when I asked how the investigation pinpointed the launch site, selective quoting.

Because it's obvious you are refuting a report that you haven't read :rolleyes:

Who the fuck is Eggy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Eh.... cos, that was it's flight direction!

The plane didn't suddenly hang a left to Moscow..... nor hang a rightey to Athens.
    It didn't flip around and start flying back to Amsterdam either.....

It was flying across Ukraine to Malaysia..
    I can trust you can google image a compass!

And besides... that is what your colleagues say too!

Raise your game Elmer, the reader can see the obfuscation tactic.
    I don't know why I'm even replying to this juvenile nonsense but what path was MH17 instructed to take by Kiev ATC?
    Whats the big secret? Where are the transcripts?

Because it's obvious you are refuting a report that you haven't read :rolleyes:

Is that supposed to be an answer to my legitimate question?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Edit:

I could have fucking did it like this bullshit, cunt, wank, etc;)

With respect your posts here & many of your other posts, point to you being a Putin supporter. An evil genius would make it less obvious to give himself a better chance of being believed :pac:

The method used to determine the launch location is in the presentation and is detailed around two thirds down this page.

https://www.om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/

Is that supposed to be an answer to my legitimate question?

So you haven't read it then? Interesting Eggy, interesting....

Discodog wrote: »
    With respect your posts here & many of your other posts, point to you being a Putin supporter. An evil genius would make it less obvious to give himself a better chance of being believed :pac:

Well I was just asking why by putting a number in place of a letter, the poster assumes I've been here before, he made it like it was a big deal.

And yes I do support Putin, he stood up to a CIA coup in Ukraine and stood up to an attempted western backed coup in Syria, he's a good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Random guy on YouTube did Russia tell the truth about flight MH17

Did Russia have any evidence that proved they didn't shoot down flight MH17

Answer truthfully did you ever win anything

Gary and Jamie (these guys know )
    Will Russia ever tell the truth

So you haven't read it then? Interesting Eggy, interesting....

Eggy???, whatever floats your boat, believe I'm eggy if you insist, you believe bigger lies anyway so mistaking me for somebody else is ok.

Well I was just asking why by putting a number in place of a letter, the poster assumes I've been here before, he made it like it was a big deal.

And yes I do support Putin, he stood up to a CIA coup in Ukraine and stood up to an attempted western backed coup in Syria, he's a good man.

Are you just copying stuff from the Daily Mail comments section.. The comments there just went all "Aggressive EU expansion", What about NATO Nazis etc etc

Eggy???, whatever floats your boat, believe I'm eggy if you insist, you believe bigger lies anyway so mistaking me for somebody else is ok.

What lies, show me the lies in that presentation. I've supplied you the link now show me the lies it contains. From my perspective the evidence seems to be layered and clearly shows what happened. Couple this with the porous claims made by the Russian State it is clear they know that they bear some responsibility for the shooting down of a civilian airline. Now what degree of responsibility still has to be shown.

As for Putin the good man, you have to be joking. The midget is fleecing his own people squirrialing away billions from his cronies, is interfering directly with a neighbouring sovereign state and supports a despot in the middle east who uses chemical weapons on his own people. Oh yeah Putin is a "good" man LOL!

• Advertisement

I don't know why I'm even replying to this juvenile nonsense

Well, you did chief & you were caught out.

You went into a priapic rush to jump on me over a minor detail yet I'm backed up by "Russian radar".

So.... now that you have seen this..... what direction would you think MH17 was flying when it got hit?

So... Here is Russian proof of it's course and heading
    And here is a compass.

You study both Elmer, study long & hard & let me know if you think I was right ;)

Oh... and tell me what you think happened to that SU-25?
    Why has it disappeared form the Kremlins excuses?

There are still a few honest people left in the world, it's good to see.

Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin for Lies on MH17, Syria, Ukraine...

Dear Mr. President Putin,

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for 'crimes' without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

You have saved us from a conflict in Syria that could have escalated into a World War. The mass killing of innocent Syrian civilians through gassing by ‘Al-­‐Qaeda’ terrorists, trained and armed by the US and paid for by Saudi Arabia, was blamed on Assad. In doing so, the West hoped public opinion would turn against Assad, paving the way for an attack on Syria.

Not long after this, Western forces have built up, trained and armed an ‘opposition’ in the Ukraine, to prepare a coup against the legitimate Government in Kiev. The putschists taking over were quickly recognized by Western Governments. They were provided with loans from our tax money to prop their new Government up.

The people of the Crimea did not agree with this and showed this with peaceful demonstrations. Anonymous snipers and violence by Ukrainian troops turned these demonstrations into demands for independence from Kiev. Whether you support these separatist movements is immaterial, considering the blatant Imperialism of the West.

Russia is wrongly accused, without evidence or investigation, of delivering the weapons systems that allegedly brought down MH17. For this reason Western Governments claim they have a right to economically pressure Russia.

We, awake citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name.
    It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be. Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

Our hopes are focused on your wisdom. We want Peace. We see that Western Governments do not serve the people but are working towards a New World Order. The destruction of sovereign nations and the killing of millions of innocent people is, seemingly, a price worth paying for them, to achieve this goal.

We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.
    We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

Sincerely,

Professor Cees Hamelink

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/25981/53/

Wow... honestly wow.

So, there is you newbie, Elmer....still fighting the good fight & a dutch academic.
    Alone, against the world... a triumvirate prostrating themselves before the Kremlin throne

If the bottom of the barrel has been scraped, what comes next?
    Gravel?

A letter from 2014 is relevant to a report delivered today how??? Is that the best you can do. Read the presentation I linked to and show me where it has published lies?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I've just been watching BBC News 24 and the "evidence" and its all from a BBC Panorama propaganda whitewash I saw a year ago. One photo shows "scorch marks" and theres also some truck with a missing BUK, oh, the smoke trail is in there too.
    It seems Eliot Higgins is behind this "investigation"

Published back in 2014 and has nothing to do with todays report.

Sounds like something that comes out North Korea LOL!!

I've just been watching BBC News 24 and the "evidence" and its all from a BBC Panorama propaganda whitewash I saw a year ago. One photo shows "scorch marks" and theres also some truck with a missing BUK, oh, the smoke trail is in there too.
    It seems Eliot Higgins is behind this "investigation"

Why are you relying on news organisations. Read the report at source :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

BBC Panorama propaganda whitewash

You must be mistaken. That's journalism. If it's propaganda whitewash you're looking for, look no further than the Kremlin... The old it was an SU25 tankbuster aroooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Well it's the ONLY radar data, as Ukraine strangely decided to turn off their primary radar that day.

As said earlier... They can make the case without the radar footage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

So again, how did the investigators pinpoint the launch site?

How did Almaz Antey pin pointed it ? ... They are only the maker of the missile

Where did they all of sudden get that expertise from ?

Advertisement