Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

This thread reminds me of the Russians in the UN recently on Syria.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Can we please have the wall back :rolleyes:

weisses wrote: »
    Can we please have the wall back :rolleyes:

There was no wall it was western propaganda !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

gandalf wrote: »
    Why are you relying on news organisations. Read the report at source :rolleyes:
    I don't have to read the report, I've seen bellingcat over the last two years.
    Remind me, what did the Russians do at the UN recently?

3-2 to the Bhoys

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Nooooooo it couldn't possibly .

Wait it wasn't them, you can't prove it ,there not there ,it was somebody else

I think your right actually

• Advertisement

the Bhoys

Mask slipped

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I don't have to read the report, I've seen bellingcat over the last two years.

But the social media portion is only a fraction of the evidence they considered. Are you afraid that what they have gathered does indeed invalidate your belief in mother Russia and her "great" man leader ;)

But the social media portion is only a fraction of the evidence they considered. Are you afraid that what they have gathered does indeed invalidate your belief in mother Russia and her "great" man leader ;)

200 witnesses interviewed And 500,000 images and videos gathered and analysed .

Your man only has few on Sputnik

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

when will this report be available for public viewing?
    And if not will the usual crap be invoked, i.e. That it can't be because it would jeopardise "national security"

Gatling wrote: »
    200 witnesses interviewed And 500,000 images and videos gathered and analysed .

Your man only has few on Sputnik

Ah you know the Novofuhrer can do no wrong ;)

• Advertisement

HensVassal wrote: »
    And if not will the usual crap be invoked, i.e. That it can't be because it would jeopardise "national security"

When will the Russian Data be release the satellites the radar of ground attack planes. That guy Pedro air traffic controller ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

HensVassal wrote: »

Talk about escaping the issue. It will be available in due course, where do you think we are? Russia?

How does Russian downing a Malaysian jet over Ukraine jeopardise the security of the Netherlands? Why wouldn't they publish a report that documents an obscene affront to their national security?

TBH I'm delighted the report was presented in such a way today, choc-a-bloc with the kind of clear illustrative graphics that could cause seriously trouble to the boys on the internet.

donvito99 wrote: »
    Talk about escaping the issue. It will be available in due course, where do you think we are? Russia?

How does Russian downing a Malaysian jet over Ukraine jeopardise the security of the Netherlands? Why wouldn't they publish a report that documents an obscene affront to their national security?

TBH I'm delighted the report was presented in such a way today, choc-a-bloc with the kind of clear illustrative graphics that could cause seriously trouble to the boys on the internet.

Yeah like the Leader saying they were in Ukraine and the bots still saying otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I was looking for the report and I'm not sure if it has been published in full yet however this appears to be a good summary from the investigation team.

It seems pretty well put together & is complemented with graphics and maps
    They have also included some animatics put on YouTube to explain further concepts like the weapons used.

Everyone should take a gander.... even those who are blind because they will not see!

Amazing figures for internet pages ,

"Twenty weapon systems were examined. Five billion internet pages were recorded and assessed for their relevant content. Half a million videos and photographs were examined in detail and saved, and more than two hundred witnesses were heard. In addition, approximately 150.000 intercepted telephone calls were listened in on, summarised and assessed for their relevance and authenticity. After this, more than 3500 intercepted conversations were processed entirely, translated and analysed. All this was recorded in more than 6000 official reports"

What's interesting in this short version is the inclusion of Ukrainian mobile radar information given that as seen today it was suggested Ukraine didn't give over radar data

Everyone should take a gander.... even those who are blind because they will not see!

It's not on their recommended reading list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I was looking for the report and I'm not sure if it has been published in full yet however this appears to be a good summary from the investigation team.
    I got as far as this in that link :
    In addition, approximately 150.000 intercepted telephone calls were listened in on, summarised and assessed for their relevance and authenticity. After this, more than 3500 intercepted conversations were processed entirely, translated and analysed. All this was recorded in more than 6000 official
    Any chance of conversations between pilot of mh17 and Kiev ATC being summarised and assessed for their relevance?
    Any chance of conversations between pilot and Kiev ATC being processed, translated and analysed?

Any chance of conversations between pilot of mh17 and Kiev ATC being summarised and assessed for their relevance?

I'll get right on that ..... you wait riiiiight there!

In the mean time, what happened to that SU-25 proof the Kremlin & its surrogates were pushing in 2014?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Gatling wrote: »

What's interesting in this short version is the inclusion of Ukrainian mobile radar information given that as seen today it was suggested Ukraine didn't give over radar data

When did they introduce this mobile radar data?, why did it take until recently to "find" it, it's fabrication, they have real data from static radar stations that they claim they don't.

PlamenDon wrote: »
    When did they introduce this mobile radar data?, why did it take until recently to "find" it, it's fabrication, they have real data from static radar stations that they claim they don't.

Where did they say that. Where's your proof? Any chance you can read that presentation and point out the lies you mentioned earlier?

Or are you only allowed ask other people for proof :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

How do you know ? Where is the data from the leaders Plane targeted by Ukrainian military and shooting down MH-17 by mistake.

I'll get right on that ..... you wait riiiiight there!

In the mean time, what happened to that SU-25 proof the Kremlin & its surrogates were pushing in 2014?

Why bother you could release dash cam footage from the BUK system and selfies of guys in side and they would still demand proof.

MH17 INVESTIGATORS: UKRAINE, RUSSIA REFUSE TO PROVIDE RADAR IMAGES

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/12/24/mh17-investigators-ukraine-russia-refuse-to-provide-radar-images/

Ukraine was part of the investigating team, Russia was not, also these stories of mobile radar data only popped up now.

Where is the data from the leaders plain targeted by Ukrainian military and shooting down MH-17 by mistake.

I remember that! :eek:

Yep
    In the immediate aftermath of the Malaysian Airlines plane crash on Thursday, some Russian news outlets are reporting the Boeing 777's attackers had in fact intended to target a plane transporting President Vladimir Putin.

Those crazy guys.

How do you know ? Where is the data from the leaders plain targeted by Ukrainian military and shooting down MH-17 by mistake.

What are you talking about?, whats a plain?, a plan? a plane?, and what are you talking about, is it something I said or somebody else said?

MH17 INVESTIGATORS: RUSSIA REFUSE TO PROVIDE RADAR IMAGES

But but but lol

I remember that! :eek:

Yep

Those crazy guys.

Anyone remember the Ukrainian airforce pilot who the Russian media interviewed on the tarmac only minutes after he shot down MH17

Where did they say that. Where's your proof? Any chance you can read that presentation and point out the lies you mentioned earlier?

Or are you only allowed ask other people for proof :rolleyes:

I read it, theres no proof, theres plenty of speculation, nothing concrete, can you show me a single provable fact from that, there is none, it's written, you believe, shame on you.

What are you talking about?, whats a plain?, a plan? a plane?, and what are you talking about, is it something I said or somebody else said?

Read the link above your post.

• Advertisement

Read the link above your post.

Did I say it?, no I didn't so don't associate me with it.

Advertisement