Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

PlamenDon wrote: »
    I read it, theres no proof, theres plenty of speculation, nothing concrete, can you show me a single provable fact from that, there is none, it's written, you believe, shame on you.

You said earlier it's full of lies, I've asked you to point out the lies. On this forum the onus is on you to point out all those lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

I read it, theres no proof, theres plenty of speculation, nothing concrete, can you show me a single provable fact from that, there is none, it's written, you believe, shame on you.

Who else in the Area was shooting down Ukrainian aircraft ? The rebels have no planes to shoot down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Gatling wrote: »
    Anyone remember the Ukrainian airforce pilot who the Russian media interviewed on the tarmac only minutes after he shot down MH17

This just gets better.

Double conspiracy.... pilot inverview AND SU-25 bullsh*t!

And..... to top off the Kremlin bot BS..... I present, not 1 fictional Ukrainian jet.... but two!

Did I say it?, no I didn't so don't associate me with it.

I was pointing out speculation by the Pro Russian camp than never present data. But make wild claims about ground attack planes, Jet trooper, Leaders plane the target and so on so forth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

gandalf wrote: »
    You said earlier it's full of lies, I've asked you to point out the lies. On this forum the onus is on you to point out all those lies.

Well sorry I must have got carried away earlier, what I meant is theres no truth in it, it's unproved speculation.

• Advertisement

I was pointing out speculation by the Pro Russian camp than never present data. But make wild claims about ground attack planes, Jet trooper, Leaders plane the target and so on so forth.

Again, did I say it?

If you want my feedback talk about what I said, nobody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Anyone got a loan of a JCB for the others

Well sorry I must have got carried away earlier, what I meant is theres no truth in it, it's unproved speculation.

Wow, I don't think I could get through the thousands of documents that fast. You got a bullet point document to show us the various lies ?

Who else in the Area was shooting down Ukrainian aircraft ? The rebels have no planes to shoot down.

I don't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

Again, did I say it?

If you want my feedback talk about what I said, nobody else.

I don't think that's how a discussion forum works ? Bringing points from various speculation with no data. To enquire why one side only has to produce data.

• Advertisement

Well there must be proof the investigators have stated the following.
    The criminal investigation focusses on truth finding and its ultimate goal is tracing and prosecuting the perpetrators. The big difference with a journalistic documentary or an internet-based investigation report is that in our case conclusions based on probability will not suffice. The most important in the JIT investigation is that we can substantiate our conclusions with legal and convincing evidence. In doing so the bar is high: the evidence must stand before a court. We are confident that the evidence which we have collected removes any kind of doubt about the cause of the crash. Of course, ultimately it will be up to the court to render a final judgment.

https://www.om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/

Ultimately a court will decide (if we get that far) but I would be a lot more confident that this investigation is based on facts rather than the absolute fiction that the Russian state and it numerous cheerleaders have trotted out since the 298 people on MH17 were murdered.

LOL, you denying there is a psyop division?

Yes no one has psychic powers....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

there is a psyop division?

Case and point except we got psych challenged division

Well there must be proof the investigators have stated the following.

https://www.om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/

Ultimately a court will decide (if we get that far) but I would be a lot more confident that this investigation is based on facts rather than the absolute fiction that the Russian state and it numerous cheerleaders have trotted out since the 298 people on MH17 were murdered.

But there is no concrete evidence, I've read it and what it is lacking is a smoking gun, even if they say they have it, they haven't shown it.

What relevance is this to the conversation. You talk about unfounded speculation and then hypocritically post crud like that. And then you admit you can't back up an assertion that made earlier saying today's presentation was full of lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

This just gets better.

Double conspiracy.... pilot inverview AND SU-25 bullsh*t!

And..... to top off the Kremlin bot BS..... I present, not 1 fictional Ukrainian jet.... but two!
    Well ..... it wasn't Putinbots or whatever you're calling them this week who started the SU-25 theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ze9BNGDyk4

But there is no concrete evidence, I've read it and what it is lacking is a smoking gun, even if they say they have it, they haven't shown it.

To be blunt I don't think you and your ilk will be happy with any report unless they have a picture of Vladimir Putin launching the Buk and then dancing on the victims graves afterwards.

Well ..... it wasn't Putinbots or whatever you're calling them this week who started the SU-25 theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ze9BNGDyk4

No but the Russian Ministry of Defence ran with it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

To be blunt I don't think you and your ilk will be happy with any report unless they have a picture of Vladimir Putin launching the Buk and then dancing on the victims graves afterwards.

http://i.imgur.com/KDj7zER.png

Yes no one has psychic powers....

That's not what I said, I'm referring to the psychological operation's that the US developed a long time ago and is widely known about in higher spheres of intellect, that's probably why you haven't a clue.

Gatling wrote: »
    Case and point except we got psych challenged division

As above.

That's not what I said, I'm referring to the psychological operation's that the US developed a long time ago and is widely known about in higher spheres of intellect, that's probably why you haven't a clue.

As above.

:pac::pac::pac:

What relevance is this to the conversation. You talk about unfounded speculation and then hypocritically post crud like that. And then you admit you can't back up an assertion that made earlier saying today's presentation was full of lies.

Haha, you just keep swallowing, do you call that evidence, look deeper and you'll see the cracks, open up, here's another load of shite for you to swallow, no questions asked.

Haha, you just keep swallowing, do you call that evidence, look deeper and you'll see the cracks, open up, here's another load of shite for you to swallow, no questions asked.

:pac::pac::D:D:D:P

:pac::pac::pac:

Don't choke on this......

http://www.military.com/ContentFiles/techtv_update_PSYOPS.htm

So just smart ass quips and no ability to back up your assertion that it's full of lies. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Well ..... it wasn't Putinbots or whatever you're calling them this week who started the SU-25 theory

It must be frustrating to have the story change so much.

- The SU-25 that didn't exist
    - Shot down by a missile that wouldn't have the legs to reach the airliner and hit the wrong location for an IR-seeker missile.
    - And now its "machine gun fire".... seemingly way too small to be from GSH-30mm cannon the SU-25 uses.... and again, the plane wouldn't have been able to reach MH17s altitude... and was traveling faster than the slow moving Sukhoi ever could in a climb!

As conspiracys went.... it was just a bad choice all round.

I'm well aware of psychological warfare... From noise to propaganda. but how did that down MH-17 with a Russian BUK system ? How do I check if I'm a Manchurian Candidate ?

• Advertisement

So just smart ass quips and no ability to back up your assertion that it's full of lies. Pathetic.

No, I work with fact, it hasn't been shown, this investigative report is only speculation, I could have posted link after link all along refuting the report but I'd have been called a Putinite or whatever the term is, because all of refuting is coming from the other side, still doesn't make it wrong.

Advertisement