Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

I'm well aware of psychological warfare... From noise to propaganda. but how did that down MH-17 with a Russian BUK system ? How do I check if I'm a Manchurian Candidate ?

Ohh you read it, good, now you know, you learn something new every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

PlamenDon wrote: »
    No, I work with fact, it hasn't been shown, this investigative report is only speculation, I could have posted link after link all along refuting the report but I'd have been called a Putinite or whatever the term is, because all of refuting is coming from the other side, still doesn't make it wrong.

Oh, that was fast how did you gain access to the thousands of documents ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Here is a major flaw with the Almaz-Antey BUK test..

It was done at ground level on a section of a airframe. Try that again at 33,000 ft where the air is thinner and you are hitting a pressurised aircraft.

Maybe the Russians need to get Jamie and Adam on the job..

Ohh you read it, good, now you know, you learn something new every day.

I did not learn anything I already Knew.

Haha, you just keep swallowing, do you call that evidence, look deeper and you'll see the cracks, open up, here's another load of shite for you to swallow, no questions asked.

You just keep swallowing whatever tablets you are taking.. FFS:eek:

• Advertisement

I did not learn anything I already Knew.

Well you sometimes come across as somebody who knows nothing.

prinzeugen wrote: »

It was done at ground level on a section of a airframe. Try that again at 33,000 ft where the air is thinner and you are hitting a pressurised aircraft.

You would think they would understand the difference of a ground strike and high altitude.

Sorry, what other tests were done?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

You just keep swallowing whatever tablets you are taking.. FFS:eek:

Indeed.... mortifying at this point.

Turnover in Olgino must be high, the talent pool is poor

You would think they would understand the difference of a ground strike and high altitude.

You tell us, they pressurized the cabin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No, I work with fact, it hasn't been shown, this investigative report is only speculation, I could have posted link after link all along refuting the report but I'd have been called a Putinite or whatever the term is, because all of refuting is coming from the other side, still doesn't make it wrong.

No you don't work with facts. You claim to but you haven't posted anything to prove the presentation is as you said full of lies. However you are very quick to post items that really have nothing to do with this discussion and then to make smart remarks to those that ask you the relevance of them?

None, which makes the Russian results useless and speculation.

I thought you have read all available data to come to the conclusion it's all lies ?

A pack of know it all's that know nothing, I pity you's, not an ounce of critical thinking among you.

I thought you have read all available data to come to the conclusion it's all lies ?

Yes I did, there were no other test's.

Did they?? Any proof??

Why do you think planes at high altitudes are pressurized ?

None, which makes the Russian results useless and speculation.

Why because Russia did tests and nobody would do their own to refute results.

Why because Russia did tests and nobody would do their own to refute results.

Why would they refute a test that is incorrect ?

A pack of know it all's that know nothing, I pity you's, not an ounce of critical thinking among you.

Plenty critical thinking going on here.. Just not from you.

What the dear leader says is fact. Do you ever stop and ask "am I being lied to here buy my (The Russian) Government???

• Advertisement

Why do you think planes at high altitudes are pressurized ?

To keep earwigs out.

What is the difference in pressure between ground level and 32,000ft?, it's measured in bars, so if the level of difference is simulated at ground level, the results aren't too far off, it's simple really, they didn't do a simulation without taking these things into consideration like you's seem to think, lol.

To keep earwigs out.

What is the difference in pressure between ground level and 32,000ft?, it's measured in bars, so if the level of difference is simulated at ground level, the results aren't too far off, it's simple really, they didn't do a simulation without taking these things into consideration like you's seem to think, lol.

lol, Try opening the plane door at 32,000 feet and see what happens....

lol, Try opening the plane door at 32,000 feet and see what happens....

With a pressurize cabin at ground level the exact same thing will happen, you'll be blown out the door.

With a pressurize cabin at ground level the exact same thing will happen, you'll be blown out the door.

Explosive decompression at altitude is entirely different than at ground level this is basic stuff. Order of magnitude more violent at very high altitudes due to the pressure differential.

Wait.... what?

If you pressurise a sealed area to the same air pressure of ground level...... opening the door (at ground level) will do...... almost nothing!!

cos the air pressures are close to the same!
    There is very little to equalise.

Is this the case for the Kremlin's defence has come to?

Anyhoo.....

Taken from the technical investigation released last year (not part of this criminal investigation) the breakdown of the cause of the explosion.

Worth watching for a few mins to clarify the planes destruction

(skip to 7m 54 for that specific breakdown)

Really want to know what happened to that SU-25!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Haha, you just keep swallowing, do you call that evidence, look deeper and you'll see the cracks, open up, here's another load of shite for you to swallow, no questions asked.
    sign of the times, people just believe any old s***e these days because they want to believe it.
    Imagine if Goebbels had social media to exploit .... think about it ..

sign of the times, people just believe any old s***e these days because they want to believe it.
    Imagine if Goebbels had social media to exploit .... think about it ..

RT and various other Russian sources seem to be doing a great job. Must have taken a leaf out of his book.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Mod: Let's keep it civil in here, please.

• Advertisement

think about it.

About what?

The SU-25 proof?
    Whatever happened to that plane!

That is the real mystery, wouldn't you agree?

Advertisement