Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Gatling wrote: »
    I've answered all questions with actual facts .

But hey let us know when you find more comical conspiracy's

Go and collect every post from this thread and dump them all in the one pile, you'll see your distraction techniques shown loud and proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

HensVassal wrote: »
    Trying to shoehorn the allusion that the Russians tampered with the recorders is what one would call deflection. It's a fact the recorders were delivered intact yet the poster still tried that worn out little trick. You even set him straight yourself. And he won't explain what he was trying to accomplish with the comment.

deflection ?

Lets start here

http://russia-insider.com/en/why-mh17-was-most-likely-shot-down-ukrainian-su-25-jet/ri9362

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

weisses wrote: »

Or the leaders transport plane was the target.

Or what about the rocket commandos shooting cannons at the cockpit ?

Did we find out what happened to Pedro also ?

Ask the CIA masters of deflection, pack of dirty trick bastards, get whoever they want to think what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

PlamenDon wrote: »
    Go and collect every post from this thread and dump them all in the one pile, you'll see your distraction techniques shown loud and proud.

Gladly but I don't want to waste anyone's time reposting all your posts

• Advertisement

Ask the CIA masters of deflection, pack of dirty trick bastards, get whoever they want to think what they want.

Ohh yes of course ... its the CIA now ... :o

Ohh yes of course ... its the CIA now ... :o

No it always was the CIA, either know what your talking about or don't bother, your empty headedness often leave's me scratching my own head, I've only ever encountered educated fools on this forum, because daddy or mammy's friend kept you's in school and you achieved nothing don't take it out on society, sit on your macs, you's are are disgrace.

No it always was the CIA, either know what your talking about or don't bother, your empty headedness often leave's me scratching my own head, I've only ever encountered educated fools on this forum, because daddy or mammy's friend kept you's in school and you achieved nothing don't take it out on society, sit on your macs, you's are are disgrace.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

http://i.imgur.com/KDj7zER.png

Worthless pack of fools.

PS You will remain, I will be banished.

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

http://i.imgur.com/KDj7zER.png

Proves the poster is a total idiot. Your a fool,simple, a fool's fool at that.

Idiots can't put a sentence together, they put stupid icons up with laughy faces, but your the idiot, I came to discuss with you but nobody has the balls, idiots.

Mod: Banned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

You threw in the comment about who was in possession of the recorders as if to suggest they were tampered with yet it's a fact that they were not tampered with and were handed straight over to the Brits. And now you're trying to weasel out of your little faux-pas by shifting onto a bunch of other stuff. You're not going to admit that your comment was nothing more than another cheap and meaningless jibe that you were caught out on and that's fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Epic meltdown was epic. :D

You're drifting off again, We're talking about DPD's comment about who was in possession of the recorders. This was supposed to be a smartarsed jibe , another allusion to Russian chicanery but it blew up in his face because it's a fact that the boxes were delivered unmolested to the analysts and they announced as much. When asked what he was trying to accomplish with his comment there has been no explanation just a bunch of shifting to Pedro, and Sukhois and other sh1t.

Not going to explain what you meant or were trying to accomplish with your recorder comment?
    Go on, sneak off and titter or change the subject.

Not going to explain what you meant or were trying to accomplish with your recorder comment?
    Go on, sneak off and titter or change the subject.

It had a Question mark at the end... What would that make it ? How did the Russians get hold of it They are not in That part of Ukraine.

You see you can't argue like an adult, you can't even defend what you said because it's been exposed as bullsh1t so your mature little response is to post crap like that to get the rest of your coterie to chortle along with you.

You see you can't argue like an adult, you can't even defend what you said because it's been exposed as bullsh1t so your mature little response is to post crap like that to get the rest of your coterie to chortle along with you.

:confused:

It had a Question mark at the end... What would that make it ? How did the Russians get hold of it They are not in That part of Ukraine.

You've already made a fool out of yourself on numerous occasions and again with your comment about who was in possession of the recorders. And now your abyssmal attempt at being even more smart by saying "it had a question mark at the end..what would that make it?"

Scraping the end of the barrel in your efforts to be smart, aren't you?
    A statement can almost always be converted into a question by putting a question mark at the end if that's the petty little sidetrack you're trying to attempt. Oh, how clever, how drole. "It wasn't a comment it was a question, yay, me!"

Except you can't convert an order into a question by putting a question mark at the end. "Remind us...." is an imperative and your putting a question mark at the end was a fcuk up

• Advertisement

You've already made a fool out of yourself on numerous occasions and again with your comment about who was in possession of the recorders. And now your abyssmal attempt at being even more smart by saying "it had a question mark at the end..what would that make it?"

Scraping the end of the barrel in your efforts to be smart, aren't you?
    A statement can almost always be converted into a question by putting a question mark at the end if that's the petty little sidetrack you're trying to attempt. Oh, how clever, how drole. "It wasn't a comment it was a question, yay, me!"

Except you can't convert an order into a question by putting a question mark at the end. "Remind us...." is an imperative and your putting a question mark at the end was a fcuk up

You first, You said "Russian chicanery" how did they get the boxes then if they are not in that part of Ukraine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Ask Mr Eliot Bellingcat Higgins, it seems he's the one who carried out the .... ahem .. inquiry ...
    298 people died on 17th July 2014 and you'll find all the "evidence" on social media!

Ask Mr Eliot Bellingcat Higgins, it seems he's the one who carried out the .... ahem .. inquiry ...
    298 people died on 17th July 2014 and you'll find all the "evidence" on social media!

Would that be the Russian Satellite evidence and all that ?

Did you and i mean you specifically read the full report ,
    Read the 200 witness statements.
    View and analysie 500,000 images and videos
    View Several billion websites .
    Did you read the full technical report

I have a few questions asked but remain unanswered from you ... Maybe focus on that ... And like you said to me a while back ..... Calm down

You first, You said "Russian chicanery" how did they get the boxes then if they are not in that part of Ukraine ?

No mate, you were asked first. You were asked what you meant by your comment (which you pitifully tried to redefine as a question as if that was an answer) and you balked.

It's all on the interwebs...

Would that be the Russian Satellite evidence and all that ?

Did you ever see the white clouds satellite images at all

I have a few questions asked but remain unanswered from you ... Maybe focus on that ... And like you said to me a while back ..... Calm down

Then PM your questions to me. I'd rather hear DPD's explanation about his recorder comment not get all diluted with a rainforest of other questions here. Of course if he doesn't come up with an explanation which is about as certain as the sun rising then you can table them again here.

• Advertisement

No mate, you were asked first. You were asked what you meant by your comment (which you pitifully tried to redefine as a question as if that was an answer) and you balked.

You said it's "Russian Chicanery" So again how did they get the Flight data recorders ?

Advertisement