Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

KahBoom wrote: »
    Yes that's basically all this thread is at this stage, people presuming they are not subject to burden of proof, and using the most lame/childish attempts to try and shift the burden of proof, onto other posters - all the while crying "shill! shill!" as frequently as they can.

It's really the quality of argument you'd expect between idiot teenagers in secondary school.

Not really, for the accepted facts you don't have to make crazy leaps in logic to get a result that leads to a passenger plane being shot down. separatists start shooting planes down, Passenger planes then gets shot down. No hard to fathom who did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭KahBoom

Not really, for the accepted facts you don't have to make crazy leaps in logic to get a result that leads to a passenger plane being shot down. separatists start shooting planes down, Passenger planes then gets shot down. No hard to fathom who did it.
    Sigh....please list these 'accepted facts' - and note that facts and opinions are different, the same way that evidence and assumptions are different.

All you've got are blind leaps of logic based on assumptions - list your facts and evidence.

At this stage, I'm convinced you either don't know the difference between facts/evidence and opinions/assumptions - or are just deliberately playing dumb to obstruct debate.

While we're at it - lets not go on the merry-go-round of dragging out the posting or your facts/evidence, across multiple pages, like you and other posters do every time this is brought up.

KahBoom wrote: »
    Sigh....please list these 'accepted facts' - and note that facts and opinions are different, the same way that evidence and assumptions are different.

All you've got are blind leaps of logic based on assumptions - list your facts and evidence.

At this stage, I'm convinced you either don't know the difference between facts/evidence and opinions/assumptions - or are just deliberately playing dumb to obstruct debate.

I'm not the one going on about CT this or that, And pointless comments about kids this and that are obstructing the debate. Trying to bate, well they are failing.

Here we go - childish attempt to shift burden of proof no.1: "oh it was you that posted conspiracy theories - you back that up instead!"
    No I didn't (and if you claim otherwise, prove it with quotes - quotes from me, not from other posters), and you've just made a very transparent attempt to jump away from posting your own 'facts' - to try and drag that out over multiple pages.

Stop wasting peoples time - if you have facts backing up what you say, post them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭miss tickle

weisses wrote: »
    Then show me where Russia is blamed for shooting down mh17 .... I am not suggesting or claiming anything ... Im just asking to add a sourest to your speculations

Let's not forget this shoddily thrown together "radio interception", presented as evidence of Russian involvement, which on closer inspection appeared to be created the day before the crash.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/ukraine-releases-youtube-clip-proving-rebels-shot-down-malaysian-flight-mh-17

Classic!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ah, it's great to see so many new sign ups posting in this thread, sharing views.
    It gives me a "glow"
    ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

deco nate wrote: »
    Ah, it's great to see so many new sign ups posting in this thread, sharing views.
    It gives me a "glow"
    ;)

Same crap again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Let's not forget this shoddily thrown together "radio interception", presented as evidence of Russian involvement, which on closer inspection appeared to be created the day before the crash.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/ukraine-releases-youtube-clip-proving-rebels-shot-down-malaysian-flight-mh-17

Classic!:D

'Tyler Durden' is indeed a well known & respected journalist.

He should be up there for a Pulitzer with Harvey the invisible rabbit & this inanimate carbon rod!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Indeed. The whole issue is long finished now as a controversy, anyway as far as the world is concerned - except North Korea of course.

Putin slaughtered those people, abused their bodies and families.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Piliger wrote: »
    Indeed. The whole issue is long finished now as a controversy, anyway as far as the world is concerned - except North Korea of course.

Wait wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

These kind of claims make you look like a crazy troll.

jelenka wrote: »
    These kind of claims make you look like a crazy troll.

No - they show you up as a crazy troll.

Xios wrote: »
    Wait wut?

He's said that a bunch of times. Trolling plain and simple. Ignore him. He wont try to engage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0812/636558-ukraine-russia/
    The Russians have 45000 troops at the border. They have a few hundred trucks full of aid supplies on the way to the border. Nato and Ukraine have said they will accept the aid, but no Russian personnel wil be allowed across the border. Is it about to kick off big schtyle?

pablo128 wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0812/636558-ukraine-russia/
    The Russians have 45000 troops at the border. They have a few hundred trucks full of aid supplies on the way to the border. Nato and Ukraine have said they will accept the aid, but no Russian personnel wil be allowed across the border. Is it about to kick off big schtyle?

Saw that, They have been warned not to use this as an excuse to declare war, You know if their convoy gets ahemm attacked by ahemm Ukrainian troops.

Peist2007 wrote: »
    He's said that a bunch of times. Trolling plain and simple. Ignore him. He wont try to engage.

There is no engagement. The evidence is in. The verdict has been reached by the world. Your job is null and void. Putin did it - slaughtered those people, abused their bodies and families and lies about it.

There is no engagement. The evidence is in. The verdict has been reached by the world. Your job is null and void. Putin did it - slaughtered those people, abused their bodies and families and lies about it.

Has to be up there with the stupidest things i have ever read on this site.

Peist2007 wrote: »
    Has to be up there with the stupidest things i have ever read on this site.

No surprise to anyone who has had the misfortune to read your comments.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 MaryDorisS

I'm quite happy to put you in touch with a colleague of mine, dr Robert Crawford, an expert in the field of psychology.. Pm me if you would like.
    It's absolutely no problem, I really do think you need to mr pilliger
    Your comments are very off the wall. I most certainly don't claim to know any better than anyone else, but I haven't seen any of the evidence concerning Russia being at fault for this terrible tradegy, yet you seem to be having some delusional episode,
    I would love to see some of this evidence..?
    Ive yet to see it on the news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

45,000 russian troops on the Ukrainian border ready to invade.

Its about to get interesting.

MaryDorisS wrote: »

Who do you think did it then?

I'm quite happy to put you in touch with a colleague of mine, dr Robert Crawford, an expert in the field of psychology.. Pm me if you would like.
    Does this chap practice his trade in Ireland?
    This is the 2nd time in 5 posts you have mentioned getting psychiatric help. Have you anything to add to the discussion?

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Who do you think did it then?

I don't "think" anyone did it until evidence is provided by somebody...

This is the 2nd time in 5 posts you have mentioned getting psychiatric help. Have you anything to add to the discussion?

Between Ireland and the uk..
    Is what mr pilliger repeated THREE times adding to the discussion..?

Between Ireland and the uk..
    Is what mr pilliger repeated THREE times adding to the discussion..?
    Funny, I googled his name and could only come up with an American fella.

Mr Piliger has added more to the discussion than "I don't think anyone did it."

It's absolutely no problem, I really do think you need to mr pilliger
    Your comments are very off the wall. I most certainly don't claim to know any better than anyone else, but I haven't seen any of the evidence concerning Russia being at fault for this terrible tradegy, yet you seem to be having some delusional episode,

This is a thread on an internet forum where we speculate a lot about current events. You'll find many different opinions here.

Delusional is constantly demanding evidence for an opinion.

And proposing that people who you disagree with seek professional help is a very sad response.

Only what's in the script he gets from HQ.

I don't "think" anyone did it until evidence is provided by somebody...

And what evidence do you think you'll find on Boards.ie?

• Advertisement

No surprise to anyone who has had the misfortune to read your comments.

So your stupidity is no surprise to anyone who has read my comments. Good lad.

So, still no evidence the Russians are behind this after all this time. Makes one think maybe they werent behind it ;)

Advertisement