Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Think I wont bother reading some guys blog, And who thinks Ukraine brought the plane down ? Only people I know that think this are CT and RT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Think I wont bother reading some guys blog, And who thinks Ukraine brought the plane down ? Only people I know that think this are CT and RT.
    Yep. It's all decided now. Nobody cares about these daft bits of Putin's propaganda any more. They are just the vestigial scraps of comedy from a failed stand up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Looking at this Eric Zeusse's past blog entries he seems to have an agenda against the Ukraine so he's hardly going to have a level headed approach to the matter.

As i've said to you before you need to stop relying on articles from guys like Eric Zeusse or RT to back your points up if you want to be taken seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

As i've said to you before you need to stop relying on articles from guys like Eric Zeusse or RT to back your points up if you want to be taken seriously.
    I don't have to look at RT to get my opinions. For weeks I have been asking who's in control in Ukraine. I said all along that its the Interior Ministry's mercenary militias are the ones who are really in charge and not Yatsenyuk.
    Then I see this on RT today.
    http://rt.com/news/180972-ukraine-west-influence-army/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I don't have to look at RT to get my opinions. For weeks I have been asking who's in control in Ukraine. I said all along that its the Interior Ministry's mercenary militias are the ones who are really in charge and not Yatsenyuk.
    http://rt.com/news/180972-ukraine-west-influence-army/.

RT again :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I don't have to look at RT to get my opinions.

Classic. :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

I love how you have no sense of humour about your posts.

Despite everything you just keep on posting the unverified fictional propaganda stories. Is RT giving you a commission? You're doing more damage to them in the long term. I mean I've learned over the course of this thread not to go anywhere near a "rt" link.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

Piliger wrote: »
    Yep. It's all decided now. Nobody cares about these daft bits of Putin's propaganda any more. They are just the vestigial scraps of comedy from a failed stand up.

I'm not an Obama or Putin fan but western propaganda is enough to blame Russia without any evidence. US brainwashing is very effective on a large number of Americans but also on the gullible types outside its own borders.

sparksfly wrote: »
    I'm not an Obama or Putin fan but western propaganda is enough to blame Russia without any evidence. US brainwashing is very effective on a large number of Americans but also on the gullible types outside its own borders.

What brain washing ? You would swear the separatists never shoot down any planes before and it was all made up. Can you answer a simple question ? who was shooting down planes in that area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Exactly. In my opinion sending the MH17 black boxes to a country that is a NATO member and also the most pro US country on earth is a very serious violation of international law. Does anyone really believe that an "impartial" investigation is possible.
    * I don't believe that Farnborough, UK is the only place that has the technology to decipher the black boxes, thats yet another lie.

Elmer Blooker, do you have ANYTHING to do with AVIATION? What about the ICAO Annex requirements for accident investigations?

With a 100 year history in accident investigation, its insulting that you would consider them impartial.
    In 1914 an Aircraft Inspection Department (AID) was formed at Farnborough. Cockburn was appointed almost immediately as an Inspector of aircraft in this newly formed organisation. By 1915 the vastly increased amount of flying was resulting in an unsustainable accident rate. As a result Cockburn, now a Captain in the Royal Flying Corps (RFC), was given a new appointment as the first Inspector of Accidents.
    www.aaib.gov.uk

Its getting very boring that people are passing the same news reports around and around and considering them gospel. We have already rebutted many pages ago the ability of the SU25 to get to that altitude, and we have even rebutted by talking to qualified fighter pilots that any attack on an would be done from the front.

I have stated before that the accident report WILL NOT reveal the WHO, as this is outside the remit of the ICAO requirements.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Its getting very boring that people are passing the same news reports around and around and considering them gospel.

I know.

Its like listening to my mum describe how the internet works.

Unashamedly incorrect and embarrassing.

• Advertisement

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Classic. :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

I love how you have no sense of humour about your posts.

Despite everything you just keep on posting the unverified fictional propaganda stories. Is RT giving you a commission? You're doing more damage to them in the long term. I mean I've learned over the course of this thread not to go anywhere near a "rt" link.
    you just stick to to your Daily Mail and Telegraph "sources" - thats ok with me.
    By the way, latest from Kiev stooges: a civilian convoy in Luhansk has been wiped out today by Russian rebels. Any updates?
    This is odd? A few days ago they recaptured Luhansk, why would civilians be fleeing?

you just stick to to your Daily Mail and Telegraph "sources" - thats ok with me.

:confused:

I've never quoted either...

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

By the way, latest from Kiev stooges: a civilian convoy in Luhansk has been wiped out today by Russian rebels. Any updates?
    This is odd? A few days ago they recaptured Luhansk, why would civilians be fleeing?

Kiev army did it and are now claiming that rebels introduced "death penalty for treason ".

Sick, lying animals - doesn't even make any sense, some of the people killed there were wifes and kids of those rebels fleeing Lughansk, nothing in the world would make them kill their own families.

How long is everyone going to believe kiev government that is making such bizarre accusations?

Russia have really sent in some of their worst mass killers haven't they. An airplane full of families and children and now they attack aid convoys. This is what people mean when they compare Putin with Hitler's historical actions. The sooner we in the EU and NATO bolster the great people of Ukraine in their fight to push these killers out of their country, the better.

What brain washing ? You would swear the separatists never shoot down any planes before and it was all made up. Can you answer a simple question ? who was shooting down planes in that area ?

We are talking about this particular aircraft and the simple answer is that there is no evidence (yet) to show who shot it down.

Russia have really sent in some of their worst mass killers haven't they. An airplane full of families and children and now they attack aid convoys. This is what people mean when they compare Putin with Hitler's historical actions. The sooner we in the EU and NATO bolster the great people of Ukraine in their fight to push these killers out of their country, the better.

The sooner the EU and NATO are stopped from contaminating yet another independent nation, the better.

This time the legitimately-elected government of the Ukraine was replaced with a puppet state that would be a subservient to the EU and NATO.

This was done for the good of the Ukrainian people, yea right.

As I said I am no Putin fan but he is 10 times better than the US, EU, NATO parasites.

By US, EU, NATO parasites I am obviously referring to policy makers, not the general populations.

Ukraine will be in NATO within a year and in the EU in a few more. Thank goodness they will be safe then. In the meantime we can stop trading with Putin and treat him and his country like the disgusting pariah they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

You are not keeping up with events, meaning no offence. The world has moved on since the 12/8/14.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Ukraine will be in NATO within a year and in the EU in a few more. Thank goodness they will be safe then. In the meantime we can stop trading with Putin and treat him and his country like the disgusting pariah they are.

The EU cannot afford the baggage that is Ukraine. It is a terrorist corrupt state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

The sooner we in the EU and NATO bolster the great people of Ukraine in their fight to push these killers out of their country, the better.

The sooner the EU and Nato tell Ukraine to phuck off the better. they are trouble. they are trouble now and they will be trouble in the future . they are now threatening to turn off Russian energy supply to Europe.do these folk count as great?..heroes of yours are they..or is it a case of shusshhh dont talk about them people arent suppose to know about this lot...thousands of them....

Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists
    Kiev throws paramilitaries – some openly neo-Nazi - into the front of the battle with rebels:

The fighters of the Azov battalion lined up in single file to say farewell to their fallen comrade. His pallid corpse lay under the sun in an open casket trimmed with blue velvet.
    Some of the men placed carnations by the body, others roses. Many struck their chests with a closed fist before touching their dead friend’s arm. One fighter had an SS tattoo on his neck.

The Azov battalion has the most chilling reputation of all. Last week, it came to the fore as it mounted a bold attack on the rebel redoubt of Donetsk, striking deep into the suburbs of a city under siege.

But Kiev’s use of volunteer paramilitaries to stamp out the Russian-backed Donetsk and Luhansk “people’s republics”, proclaimed in eastern Ukraine in March, should send a shiver down Europe’s spine. Recently formed battalions such as Donbas, Dnipro and Azov, with several thousand men under their command, are officially under the control of the interior ministry but their financing is murky, their training inadequate and their ideology often alarming.
    The Azov men use the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf’s Hook) symbol on their banner and members of the battalion are openly white supremacists, or anti-Semites.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11025137/Ukraine-crisis-the-neo-Nazi-brigade-fighting-pro-Russian-separatists.html

great bunch of lads really.

• Advertisement

WakeUp wrote: »
    The sooner the EU and Nato tell Ukraine to phuck off the better. they are trouble. they are trouble now and they will be trouble in the future . they are now threatening to turn off Russian energy supply to Europe.do these folk count as great?..heroes of yours are they..or is it a case of shusshhh dont talk about them people arent suppose to know about this lot...thousands of them....

Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists
    Kiev throws paramilitaries – some openly neo-Nazi - into the front of the battle with rebels:

The fighters of the Azov battalion lined up in single file to say farewell to their fallen comrade. His pallid corpse lay under the sun in an open casket trimmed with blue velvet.
    Some of the men placed carnations by the body, others roses. Many struck their chests with a closed fist before touching their dead friend’s arm. One fighter had an SS tattoo on his neck.

The Azov battalion has the most chilling reputation of all. Last week, it came to the fore as it mounted a bold attack on the rebel redoubt of Donetsk, striking deep into the suburbs of a city under siege.

But Kiev’s use of volunteer paramilitaries to stamp out the Russian-backed Donetsk and Luhansk “people’s republics”, proclaimed in eastern Ukraine in March, should send a shiver down Europe’s spine. Recently formed battalions such as Donbas, Dnipro and Azov, with several thousand men under their command, are officially under the control of the interior ministry but their financing is murky, their training inadequate and their ideology often alarming.
    The Azov men use the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf’s Hook) symbol on their banner and members of the battalion are openly white supremacists, or anti-Semites.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11025137/Ukraine-crisis-the-neo-Nazi-brigade-fighting-pro-Russian-separatists.html

great bunch of lads really.

Again with this, 300 people do not make a Nazi army or invasion or a Nazi government. There are more far right groups in Russia than in Ukraine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Again with this, 300 people do not make a Nazi army or invasion or a Nazi government. There are more far right groups in Russia than in Ukraine.

ah yes, ignore the Kiev nazis, just ignore them they are on the "good" side and backed by "us". good nazis. thats a selective quote you took from that article...

The Telegraph was invited to see some 300 Azov fighters pay respects to Mr Grek, their first comrade to die since the battalion was formed in May.

Recently formed battalions such as Donbas, Dnipro and Azov, with several thousand men under their command, are officially under the control of the interior ministry but their financing is murky, their training inadequate and their ideology often alarming.

some more selective quotes from the article...

“Personally, I’m a Nazi,” said “Phantom”, a 23-year-old former lawyer at the ceremony wearing camouflage and holding a Kalashnikov

"A former history student and amateur boxer, Mr Biletsky is also head of an extremist Ukrainian group called the Social National Assembly. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival,” he wrote in a recent commentary. “A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

"Ukraine’s government is unrepentant about using the neo-Nazis. “The most important thing is their spirit and their desire to make Ukraine free and independent,” said Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Arsen Avakov, the interior minister. “A person who takes a weapon in his hands and goes to defend his motherland is a hero. And his political views are his own affair.”

The sooner the great people of Ukraine push the western backed terrorist fascist government out of their country and distance themselves from the EU, US, NATO scavengers, the better.

sparksfly wrote: »
    As I said I am no Putin fan but he is 10 times better than the US, EU, NATO parasites.

Well you sound like a fan.

So if youre really not a fan. Why not? What dont you like about Putin?

I'm getting lost here, is this the discussion about Malaysian MH-17, or is this a general political discussion about Ukraine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057251240/238/#post91797233

Oh, Yea the same egg that was banned
    From posting in here...
    Yet posted in other threads
    To get his/her post count up!

And then started a thread

Again! Yet mods refuse to
    Look thru all of said posts?!

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Well you sound like a fan.

So if youre really not a fan. Why not? What dont you like about Putin?

Unlike yourself I do not slavishly fawn over any one side in this debacle.
    Among many other things in regard to Putin-

I dont like his authoritarian type of government.
    I dont like that his people are discouraged to speak out or protest against the establishment.
    I dont like the the anti-gay culture.

This all pales into insignificance when compared to the foreign policy actions of the US, their countless atrocoties are too well documented for me to repeat again and again.

In Nobel prizewinner Harold Pinter’s speech he summed it up-

“Although constrained, to a certain extent, by the existence of the Soviet Union, the United States’ actions throughout the world made it clear that it had concluded it had carte blanche to do what it liked.

“Direct invasion of a sovereign state has never in fact been America’s favored method. In the main, it has preferred what it has described as ‘low intensity conflict.’ Low intensity conflict means that thousands of people die but slower than if you dropped a bomb on them in one fell swoop.

“It means that you infect the heart of the country, that you establish a malignant growth and watch the gangrene bloom. When the populace has been subdued – or beaten to death – the same thing – and your own friends, the military and the great corporations, sit comfortably in power, you go before the camera and say that democracy has prevailed.”

smurfjed wrote: »
    I'm getting lost here, is this the discussion about Malaysian MH-17, or is this a general political discussion about Ukraine?
    MH17 isn't talked about much anymore I'm sure you've noticed and not just here on boards. You see theres no evidence that Russia did it - in fact all the evidence points the finger at NATO/Kiev - so the parasitic, morally bankrupt western media thinks it has run its course and isn't worth exploiting in the obscene way they did following July 17th. Remember the headlines about the separatists showing "no dignity" for the MH17 dead and the teddy bear? Its very obvious now who were the ones with no dignity!
    Imagine having a mind as sick as the person who came up with this hoax?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10991846/MH17-Young-woman-in-Ukraine-allegedly-posts-picture-using-mascara-looted-from-crash-site.html

WakeUp wrote: »
    ah yes, ignore the Kiev nazis, just ignore them they are on the "good" side and backed by "us". good nazis. thats a selective quote you took from that article...

The Telegraph was invited to see some 300 Azov fighters pay respects to Mr Grek, their first comrade to die since the battalion was formed in May.

Recently formed battalions such as Donbas, Dnipro and Azov, with several thousand men under their command, are officially under the control of the interior ministry but their financing is murky, their training inadequate and their ideology often alarming.

some more selective quotes from the article...

“Personally, I’m a Nazi,” said “Phantom”, a 23-year-old former lawyer at the ceremony wearing camouflage and holding a Kalashnikov

"A former history student and amateur boxer, Mr Biletsky is also head of an extremist Ukrainian group called the Social National Assembly. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival,” he wrote in a recent commentary. “A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

"Ukraine’s government is unrepentant about using the neo-Nazis. “The most important thing is their spirit and their desire to make Ukraine free and independent,” said Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Arsen Avakov, the interior minister. “A person who takes a weapon in his hands and goes to defend his motherland is a hero. And his political views are his own affair.”

Your right, An article from the Telegraph must be true. You don't find it odd Ukrainians using German phrases like Untermenschen ? And an advisor to Arsen Avakov that's just some random. Great report, I’m sure they have proof those lot command thousands of men then ? As the pro Russia side will shout down anything, Yet put forward any scrap that could muddy the water. True or not.

• Advertisement

in fact all the evidence points the finger at NATO/Kiev
    Here you go again, what evidence are you talking about?

Advertisement