Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian airline MH-17 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I do not have my head in the sand, I am looking for answers, I am following this from the start and have read anything to do with this massacres, I have not pointed the finger at anyone, some may not agree. I will repeat my point about the silence of the western press on the reporting of this massacre since the Straits Times made their report. The US and EU countries have the intel and satellite images, if Russia is guilty show the images, not the images of two bit contractors that they have shown. Put the evidence up or shut up.

It's not just yourself but other posters with a Russian bias have been saying stuff like the highlighted bit and it couldn't be further from the truth. You're only looking for answers from sources that back up your own bias i.e Russian media while claiming the Western media is biased and can't be trusted. Do you not actually see how that doesn't mean your neutral on that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

You do. You're making more baseless claims. Do you have evidence?
    You just don't get it, do you? I'm the one looking for evidence.
    How the media went from a continuous orgy of anti Russian hate after July 17th to complete censorship and total news blackout about MH17 is inexplicable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

What news blackout ? Story ran it's course over a period of time, No new information yet so no more coverage. Are you saying the whole of the western media are following someone's agenda ? As we have a forum for that kind of thinking.

Are you saying the whole of the western media are following someone's agenda ?
    No comment. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

No comment. ;)

I'm sure then you will be able to say how, As governments in the west and politicians can’t even stop stories breaking about their private lives. Yet apparently can control a news story about a plane crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

It has been announced today that the findings on the downing of #MH17 will be published, wait for it, in June 2015.

https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDAQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Finvestmentwatchblog.com%2Fnew-mh17-sensation-german-experts-point-finger-at-ukrainian-air-force-jets%2F&ei=kf0GVPGjGaXT7Aa-4IGADA&usg=AFQjCNG6fyKZZKZb26TcJ-nlL6NlBPHVMw

Surface to air missile attack ruled out as calibre of cockpit bullet holes puts Ukraine pilots in the frame for MH17 murders
    Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-mh17-sensation-german-experts-point-finger-at-ukrainian-air-force-jets/#12SKZ1ykhzM2WVCm.99

The misfortune of the Malaysian MH 017 is known to all. The flight
    recorder is in England and is being evaluated. What can come of this?
    May be more than you want to accept….if you look at the image of
    Cockpit-Fragments, this picture is certainly shocking.
    Entry And Exit holes from bullets in the area of the Cockpit. This is not speculation, but analysis of clear facts: the cockpit
    shows clear evidence of bullet holes. You can see the entry holes and
    some exit points. The edges of the bullet holes are bent inwards,
    these are much smaller and round in shape. A 30mm calibre. The exit
    holes are less well formed and the edges are torn outwards.
    Furthermore it is visible that the exit holes have torn the double
    aluminium skin and bent them outwards. That is to say, splinters from
    inside the cockpit blew through the outside of the cabin. The open
    rivets have also been bent outwards….There is only one conclusion one can make, and that is that this: the
    aircraft was not hit by a missile. The damage to the aircraft is
    exclusively in the cockpit area….

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL so whack job blog posts something and its the truth.

No details on who "http://investmentwatchblog.com/" is or their owners.

No owner details on the DNS even "Registrant Name: Oneandone Private Registration"

When you have a credible source please post it up. In the meantime I suggest you don't use links from the CT forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It has been announced today that the findings on the downing of #MH17 will be published, wait for it, in June 2015.
    What is your source for this? as the Dutch investigation board hasn't relaxed any information since the 21st aug.

Have you actually thought about the logic of attacking an airliner from the front? We keep asking you to form your own opinion rather than sourcing it online, but you seem incapable of doing so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Story ran it's course over a period of time,

It is possibly the worst terrorist attack since 9/11. Story "ran its course" because the facts arent palatable. Absolutely disgusting.

gandalf wrote: »
    LOL so whack job blog posts something and its the truth.

No details on who "http://investmentwatchblog.com/" is or their owners.

No owner details on the DNS even "Registrant Name: Oneandone Private Registration"

When you have a credible source please post it up. In the meantime I suggest you don't use links from the CT forum :)

Lol you do realise that it is your side of this argument that did all the shouting? I think you are the guys who need to be providing something credible at this stage.

• Advertisement

Peist2007 wrote: »
    Lol you do realise that it is your side of this argument that did all the shouting? I think you are the guys who need to be providing something credible at this stage.

There has been plenty of evidence provided in this thread and the other ones on this topic in the politics forum.

It's been countered with Tinfoil hat conspiracy theory whataboutary like that tripe link quoted above. Just open that site up and look at the stories in its headlines. For anyone to use that as a source is embarrassing and quite frankly showing how weak their own argument is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDAQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Finvestmentwatchblog.com%2Fnew-mh17-sensation-german-experts-point-finger-at-ukrainian-air-force-jets%2F&ei=kf0GVPGjGaXT7Aa-4IGADA&usg=AFQjCNG6fyKZZKZb26TcJ-nlL6NlBPHVMw

Surface to air missile attack ruled out as calibre of cockpit bullet holes puts Ukraine pilots in the frame for MH17 murders
    Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-mh17-sensation-german-experts-point-finger-at-ukrainian-air-force-jets/#12SKZ1ykhzM2WVCm.99

The misfortune of the Malaysian MH 017 is known to all. The flight
    recorder is in England and is being evaluated. What can come of this?
    May be more than you want to accept….if you look at the image of
    Cockpit-Fragments, this picture is certainly shocking.
    Entry And Exit holes from bullets in the area of the Cockpit. This is not speculation, but analysis of clear facts: the cockpit
    shows clear evidence of bullet holes. You can see the entry holes and
    some exit points. The edges of the bullet holes are bent inwards,
    these are much smaller and round in shape. A 30mm calibre. The exit
    holes are less well formed and the edges are torn outwards.
    Furthermore it is visible that the exit holes have torn the double
    aluminium skin and bent them outwards. That is to say, splinters from
    inside the cockpit blew through the outside of the cabin. The open
    rivets have also been bent outwards….There is only one conclusion one can make, and that is that this: the
    aircraft was not hit by a missile. The damage to the aircraft is
    exclusively in the cockpit area….

thats a pretty poor source even for After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Wonder what does everyone think of the up to nine missing airliners from tripoli airport recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Gatling wrote: »
    Wonder what does everyone think of the up to nine missing airliners from tripoli airport recently

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

first i heard of it

There has been plenty of evidence provided in this thread and the other ones on this topic in the politics forum.

It's been countered with Tinfoil hat conspiracy theory whataboutary like that tripe link quoted above. Just open that site up and look at the stories in its headlines. For anyone to use that as a source is embarrassing and quite frankly showing how weak their own argument is.

Anytime an argument is countered with "tinfoil hattery" you have lost. Of course, you have lost in this thread about 300 times. Go do some work. Unless this is your work of course.

Don't give the tinfoil hat brigade any more ammunition ;)

Peist2007 wrote: »
    Antime an argument is countered with "tinfoil hattery" you have lost. Of course, you have lost in this thread about 300 times. Go do some work. Unless this is your work of course.

In your alternative reality I have. For people with a balanced perspective I doubt it.

If you think the link provided today by Busted Flat is credible then you have bigger issues in your life ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

wow just reading up on it now..

tin-foil-hat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I stand corrected it's 11 yes 11 civilian airliners missing since August.

Apologies folks ill start a separate thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Apologies folks ill start a separate thread

No, you're grand, honestly.

There was an error rendering this BBCode post

In your alternative reality I have. For people with a balanced perspective I doubt it.

If you think the link provided today by Busted Flat is credible then you have bigger issues in your life ;)
    here's a credible link for you then!
    http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/nalyvaychenko-said-that-separatists-intended-to-shoot-down-russian-passenger-plane-359765.html

There was an error rendering this BBCode post

Ahh no thats not credible from my point of view. I have never used any sources from the Ukraine in my posts. Also I like the majority of others here have always maintained that the most likely scenario is that the "Rebels" thought they were firing at a Ukrainian plane and shot MH-17 down in error.

Busted Flat your link doesn't work.

Looks like shrapnel damage which is exactly the sort of damage a missile launched from a BUK would cause.

Looks like shrapnel damage which is exactly the sort of damage a missile launched from a BUK would cause.

Why is there shrapnel damage as you call it, in a small area around the cockpit and not in a wider area of the plane ?.

• Advertisement

Ahh no thats not credible from my point of view. I have never used any sources from the Ukraine in my posts. Also I like the majority of others here have always maintained that the most likely scenario is that the "Rebels" thought they were firing at a Ukrainian plane and shot MH-17 down in error.

Busted Flat your link doesn't work.

I know, and it won't delete.

Advertisement