Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bolts???

• 17-07-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭

Could someone tell me where I could pick up some of these please?

photo1_zpsfa633def.jpg
    photo2_zps5c6034b4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Have you tried Miko Metals or Brownlows? I've got loads of SS domes and the likes from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Maplins might be worth a shot.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I have 1000's of bolts at home and I can't believe I don't have these.
    The thread is bigger than normal and they thread into clips inside the fairing.

blade1 wrote: »
    I have 1000's of bolts at home and I can't believe I don't have these.
    The thread is bigger than normal and they thread into clips inside the fairing.

Yep, all over the side of my Triumph fairings. They are just a tad bigger then the normal run of the mill jobbies.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yep, all over the side of my Triumph fairings. They are just a tad bigger then the normal run of the mill jobbies.

Aw Thanks:!!!
    You'll post them on to me so!!
    You're a Star!!!!!:D:D

• Advertisement

Aw Thanks:!!!
    You'll post them on to me so!!
    You're a Star!!!!!:D:D

Then she be all naked......cant have that. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

Pro-bolt.com

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Could someone tell me where I could pick up some of these please?

photo1_zpsfa633def.jpg
    photo2_zps5c6034b4.jpg

You can find lots of stuff like that on ebay, I bought stuff for my fairings before, and there was a lot of choice. Not OEM, but same threading / style, etc.

Is that a plastic screw? I find that those fairing plastic screws / rivets only last a few uses.

Or you could simply find the part number on the manufacturer's website. If you're not that techy, tell us the make / model of your bike and one of us will find it for ya...it's like playing Where's Wally...

thelawman wrote: »
    Pro-bolt.com
    Thanks thelawman but I can't seem to find them on that site.
    rat_race wrote: »
    You can find lots of stuff like that on ebay, I bought stuff for my fairings before, and there was a lot of choice. Not OEM, but same threading / style, etc.

Is that a plastic screw? I find that those fairing plastic screws / rivets only last a few uses.

Or you could simply find the part number on the manufacturer's website. If you're not that techy, tell us the make / model of your bike and one of us will find it for ya...it's like playing Where's Wally...
    Now we're talking!
    I suppose if I had the part number, Wemoto or someone might have them.
    Should try a few Breakers aswell.
    It's a 2005 TDM900

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I think I got this list from this forum or the other site last year. I never verified if they're even still open but worth a shot.

Century Fasteners - Unit d10 ballymount cross - Near Red Cow hotel - 01 4500789
    Dublin Bolt & Nut - Ballymount - 01 4509309
    Profast - 01 4566666
    Tech Fasteners - Balldonnell Bus. Park - 01 4573300
    Masonary Fixings - Ballyfermot - 01 6426700
    NBT Fixings - Inchicore - 01 4736666

• Advertisement

The Don wrote: »
    I think I got this list from this forum or the other site last year. I never verified if they're even still open but worth a shot.

Century Fasteners - Unit d10 ballymount cross - Near Red Cow hotel - 01 4500789
    Dublin Bolt & Nut - Ballymount - 01 4509309
    Profast - 01 4566666
    Tech Fasteners - Balldonnell Bus. Park - 01 4573300
    Masonary Fixings - Ballyfermot - 01 6426700
    NBT Fixings - Inchicore - 01 4736666

Cheers,there's a crowd in Cork aswell (can't think of their name),I'll give them a shout some day I'm passing.
    I only need 3 of each.

Cheers,there's a crowd in Cork aswell (can't think of there name),I'll give them a shout some day I'm passing.
    I only need 3 of each.

Get a bag of them and sell them on here, lads always need them little feckers!

;)

Got parts catalogue!
    They are no.6 and no.50 on the diagram.
    also need a no.41 and a no.45!
    photo_zpsfaf2dc26.png

Advertisement