Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house - very poor customer service!

Options
  • 17-07-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi I would like to complain about your customer service. We moved house and are ending up spending over 3 hours dealing with many eircom staff little to no satisfaction.
    It's Thursday now and I rang Friday that I was moving and wanted to move my eircom to the new house. Fine spent an hour on the phone and got nowhere just moved around from one person to the next. Then told to hold, was waiting for 15 minutes and ended up hanging up. Rang Monday and tried to cancelon old house and then start a new contract with the new house. They told me that to ring Tuesday to order efibre. I did thisand gave my account details Tuesday. So I presumed it was done as you would expect.
    Then today rang and was told that the old house was not cancelled and that they messed up the order and I again had to ask for the old account to be cancelled and reorder the efibre. The guy there who I was speaking to said that it would be installed Tuesday. It's so frustrating that I have to give my details every single time I talk to a new department.
    I find your customer service awful to deal with.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

paddy13 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to complain about your customer service. We moved house and are ending up spending over 3 hours dealing with many eircom staff little to no satisfaction.
    It's Thursday now and I rang Friday that I was moving and wanted to move my eircom to the new house. Fine spent an hour on the phone and got nowhere just moved around from one person to the next. Then told to hold, was waiting for 15 minutes and ended up hanging up. Rang Monday and tried to cancelon old house and then start a new contract with the new house. They told me that to ring Tuesday to order efibre. I did thisand gave my account details Tuesday. So I presumed it was done as you would expect.
    Then today rang and was told that the old house was not cancelled and that they messed up the order and I again had to ask for the old account to be cancelled and reorder the efibre. The guy there who I was speaking to said that it would be installed Tuesday. It's so frustrating that I have to give my details every single time I talk to a new department.
    I find your customer service awful to deal with.
    Hi paddy13

I'm very sorry to hear of this and of course apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience caused. If you would like to PM me your account details I will note your disappointment and urgency on this matter.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement