Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General FPL Chat 2014/15 MOD WARNING POST 1839

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

manual_man wrote: »
    Of FHFC you bad, bad man. You had to make me look up my captain stats, didn't you :p Try this - in the last 5 gameweeks my captains have got me net 14pts - that's an average of 1.4pts when you take out the double factor :o

ABSOLUTE KILLER

Jaysis I've had 74 from my captains in the last 5 weeks. Just goes to show how crucial it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

qwabercd wrote: »
    Jaysis I've had 74 from my captains in the last 5 weeks. Just goes to show how crucial it is.

Exact same here. Guessing you've gone Toure, Costa, Silva, Sterling, Costa too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

It just looks like bad luck on the surface. Having said that I tend to believe sticking with a captain is the best strategy unless there is an obvious reason to change e.g. Stick it on Hazard full time but if he has a tough away fixture and Sanchez has an easy home fixture give it to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ok I'm getting into serious masochistic territory now - what position would 1206pts have you at currently? This is where id be if I'd likewise got 74pts out of those 5 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Ok I'm getting into serious masochistic territory now - what position would 1206pts have you at currently? This is where id be if I'd likewise got 74pts out of those 5 weeks

~8k

~8k

Lmfao. 57,252 is my current ranking

CSF wrote: »
    Exact same here. Guessing you've gone Toure, Costa, Silva, Sterling, Costa too?

Austin, Sanchez, Austin, austin, Costa for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

@ FHFC. Thanks for the mention :cool: ;). Looks like I made a reputation out of myself here :pac:... and this post won't change it :o :pac:.

First. All your bad returns are not complete fail though (e.g. Sanchez GW13 & RVP GW17 since the difference with your best scorer is relatively marginal).

If you look at it from a pure statistical way, I'd say you're changing your captain too often. 7 different captains out of 10 GWs. 3 you used twice. I mean your captains are given only one (max two) chance(s) to shine. Now to get 8 wrong calls out of 10 is bad luck.
    My solution? Chosing 1 captain and sticking with him every week. It should increase your captain chances of getting you big returns. And since you kindly spoke of myself I calculated it for yourself from the history you shared with us. ;). Not sure you'll wish to see it though...

GW12-21 1 captain policy

Haz 72
    Sanchez 62
    Austin 56 (9 games)
    RVP 52
    Bony 46 (9 games)
    Sterling 36 (9 games)
    Kun 26 (4 games)

Did it with your VC options too

Eriksen 56
    Silva 48 (6 games)
    Costa 40 (9 games)

Considering Kun only had 4 games and Sterling 9, trying to guess the best captain every week by chosing a candidate we all rate (from your choices I don't really see any big gamble) gave you the worst possible return from all the options you considered.

That said. This is a purely theoretical approach which removes completely what we see, feel and think of the players in reality. A few players are consistent enough though to maybe try this "brutal" approach. It has to be noted though that every single option would have outscored what you chose over the last 10 GWs.

But again. You isolated 10 GWs. How did you do in the 11 first ones? If you want to analyse it the fairest way possible you have to take everything into account. You can't isolate a bad run (even if it accounts for half the played season) and try find conclusions about it. As interesting as it can/will be you may miss the full picture. For example, you could have had a great run in the first 11 GWs which would average out your (C) choice luck overall.

If you're interested, here is my captain balance from last year. I tracked it for the whole season (this year the FPL statistico site will do it for me :cool:). Forget about my personal rating system. I listed captain pts (doubled), captain scoring position out of my fielded team and how much my players who did better actually scored.

Again, I don't want to brag about my great ranking last year (1663rd) but to put this file into context it's interesting to compare with.
    I had 11 (C) fail out of 38 GWs which is about 30% failure. I didn't list who were my actual (C), (VC) & other better scorers than (C) but what I know is Suarez was default for a big part of the season and when it was not him it was Aguero. But early on (I didn't get Suarez at the earliest possible time though I didn't wait for too long) and late on the season I did change a bit. Beware though that GW1, 31, 34 & 36 were double GWs. My {} stuff was just to differentiate the amount of games played (in a DGW) for players with the same GW return.

2eevf9x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

It just seems like bad luck to me FHFC, nothing wrong with the reasoning behind any of those. Iroced's suggestion of sticking with a captain sounds awfully boring to me :p. I would only do that with a Suarez or Aguero and even then I take it off them every now and then. One of the best feelings in the game is having something like Austin captained for a hat trick. I'll probably be going Kane this coming GW, so steer clear of him ya jinx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Whats that website that gives your captain stats, vc stats, how much points your best captain option each week would have given you etc??

• Advertisement

It just seems like bad luck to me FHFC, nothing wrong with the reasoning behind any of those. Iroced's suggestion of sticking with a captain sounds awfully boring to me :p. I would only do that with a Suarez or Aguero and even then I take it off them every now and then. One of the best feelings in the game is having something like Austin captained for a hat trick. I'll probably be going Kane this coming GW, so steer clear of him ya jinx!
    I didn't say it was exciting though, just more efficient :D. Down to FHFC willing to be Mourinho or Guardiola :P.
    G1032 wrote: »
    Whats that website that gives your captain stats, vc stats, how much points your best captain option each week would have given you etc??
    http://anewpla.net/fpl/ :cool:.

iroced wrote: »

That's the one. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

FHFC wrote: »
    Long post warning. Only bother reading if you are interested in captain stats and diagnosing unusual levels of failure!!

Right lads, as many of you know I've been moaning a bit, hopefully not too much, about my awful run of captain choices stretching to over 1/4 of a season at this stage.

So this post is not to moan further, I just wanted to look at it a bit and see is it just bad luck, or am I looking at the captain choice decision is some fundamentally wrong way. I'm not picking attempted 'differential' captains, generally picking from the few genuine contenders each week, but somehow managing to pick my way carefully around their big scores and hit their blanks. It is surely statistically improbable at this stage.

Ideally Iroced will do some in depth analysis of these figures and point out the problem and I'll fly it to the end of the season. Also wondering if anyone else has a similar run of this duration.

Here are my stats, laid out as GW / Captain (pts) / VC (pts) / Best scoring player* (pts) / gain if I'd captained vice / gain if I'd captained Best.
    *excluding defenders and Gks who'd never really be captain options for me

GW.............C.................VC.............BEST........VC GAIN...BEST GAIN
    Gw12......Aguero (2).....Costa (6).....Haz (11)..........9............ 9
    Gw13......Sanchez (3)...Costa (1)...Kun/Bony (7).....-2........... 4
    Gw14......RVP (2).........Hazard (9).....Aguero (16)....7........... 14
    Gw15......Aguero (1).....hazard (2).....RVP (13)........1........... 12
    Gw16......Hazard (14)......RVP. (11).....Haz (14).......-3........... 0
    Gw17......RVP.... (2).....Eriksen (1).....Haz (7)..........-1........... 5
    Gw18......bony. (2)........RVP.. (7).....Costa (11)........5............9
    Gw19......Austin (2).....Silva (6)........Haz (10)...........4...........8
    Gw20......Sterling (5).....Silva (2)......Haz (7)...........-3............2
    Gw21......Hazard (3).....Costa (6).....Sanchez (19).....3............16

Totals...............36.............51..................115..........15...........79

Things that jump out at me are..
    • The only week I can blame a very stupid call was 14, when I switched the c from Aguero last minute (which is why Hazard is still VC and not Aguero)
    • The rest I feel are all valid calls, but RVP is a great example of picking the bad weeks and missing the good ones.
    • Even with Hazard's haul I have averaged 3.6 points per week from my captains for ten weeks now.
    • My VC choices are woeful as well, would only be 15 better off had I gone with VC ever week!
    • Excluding the Hazard success week 16 not one other week was my captain OR vice the highest scoring player.
    • I've been very lucky to maintain a good ranking as most weeks the rest of my team have performed really well, it's been a low scoring week overall anyway, or John Terry has as scored a goal.

How am I missing the target so consistently? Is it bad luck or am I doing something basically wrong!? Or is this not that unusual and should I just suck it up and get on with it?
    With a nailed on captain like Aguero out, it really serves to highlight how unbalanced the game can be at times if you get it wrong. With Aguero fit, there was realistically only 2 or 3 captain choices each week (Aguero and several other players with favourable fixtures) but in recent weeks we've probably had upwards of 10 potential good choices available to us each week.

With only 2 or 3 captain choices available, you found that you either hit the jackpot along with most other players, or scored a blank and didn't lose much ground because so many of you were in the same boat. When captain choices are distributed around so many players as they have been recently, it really hurts when you blank because there's not as many of you in that boat and everyone else flies past you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Earthhorse wrote: »
    It just looks like bad luck on the surface. Having said that I tend to believe sticking with a captain is the best strategy unless there is an obvious reason to change e.g. Stick it on Hazard full time but if he has a tough away fixture and Sanchez has an easy home fixture give it to him.
    If you look at it from a pure statistical way, I'd say you're changing your captain too often. 7 different captains out of 10 GWs. 3 you used twice. I mean your captains are given only one (max two) chance(s) to shine. Now to get 8 wrong calls out of 10 is bad luck.
    My solution? Chosing 1 captain and sticking with him every week. It should increase your captain chances of getting you big returns.

When earthhorse said this last night I was already thinking it might not be a bad idea. It's not an approach I'd normally consider. I remember debating with people over the "always captain Suarez mantra" from last year. However when I actually worked it out, I'd have been better off (slightly) if i had always captained Suarez.

However it would certainly have left me considerably better off this year. Even if I'd gone with flipping Eriksen.

Sticking with a player you are fairly certain will get a significant number of bigs scores over a period, and then taking the bad but more importantly the good come what may makes a lot of sense from my current position.

Many thanks all for the analysis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Lmfao. 57,252 is my current ranking

You can't think of it like that though. So many if's and but's in this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

I think FHFC is not counting double points when he was looking at his and you are counting double so not quite a correct comparison.

However FHFC you are in teh top 1k so must have had the correct captain choice more often than not in the first 12 GW's, probably got Costa's big scores, in my opinion it's a lot to do with luck. In GW's 12-21 I've gotten 74 (not including the double) to your 36 however I am over 100 pts behind you overall, I missed out on Costa's big hauls early due to taking him out when he was supposed to be injuried. All swings and roundabouts.

Just compared my first 21 weeks captains last year to this year, I managed 51 points more last year mainly due to Suarez, it's alot more difficult this year with captain choices because he was the default choice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It's funny alright, for all our talk of transfers the captain choice is probably the biggest decision you'll make all week. As FHFC shows, it was the difference between 58k and 8k.

I had a bad start to the season, then from week 16 - 20 I went from 233k - 20k, a large part due to captain choices

AdpRo wrote: »
    I think FHFC is not counting double points when he was looking at his and you are counting double so not quite a correct comparison.

However FHFC you are in teh top 1k so must have had the correct captain choice more often than not in the first 12 GW's, probably got Costa's big scores, in my opinion it's a lot to do with luck. In GW's 12-21 I've gotten 74 (not including the double) to your 36 however I am over 100 pts behind you overall, I missed out on Costa's big hauls early due to taking him out when he was supposed to be injuried. All swings and roundabouts.

Just compared my first 21 weeks captains last year to this year, I managed 51 points more last year mainly due to Suarez, it's alot more difficult this year with captain choices because he was the default choice!

My captain returns in the first 11 weeks were good but not spectacular apart from a 4 week purple patch. Helped by a couple of big hauls from Aguero and one from Sanchez, but still had 4 blanks from 11.

Without going into the same level of detail my captain bonus points GW1 to 11 were 7, 6, 2, 2, 2, 6, 6, 19, 2, 16, 13. Total 81, Average 7.3. Miles better than the last 10 obviously.

Obviously it was over weeks 8 to 11 that I hit the high rankings, and with my bad ten weeks since I've managed to not to lose ground due to the rest of my team doing well, plus Terry's three goals. This week for example my front seven scored 19, 8, 7, 7, 7, 6, 3(c)!

Thanks again for the great feedback lads. It all just does show just how crucial captain results are, especially where there is no Surarez/Aguero outstanding option each week. And also how luck can play a huge part in it.

You can't think of it like that though. So many if's and but's in this game.

Ah look i know, but there's no doubt captain points account for a huge amount. I'm personally very frustrated in the game recently because my squad has actually been in good shape i feel, the last 5 gameweeks have been a disaster captaincy-wise as i already pointed out, and a few other things just havent gone for me - Siggy 1st sub and not coming in both times he scored over the festive games (important to have a strong bench me a*se!), then originally choosing to get in Clichy over Zab (Clichy gets rested, Zab scores 11), and THEN shortly after choosing to get in Zab in Clichy's place (Zab scores 0, Clichy scores 15 :mad:). This game would drive ya up the wall at times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've had one decent captain pick in the past 8 gameweeks, which was Yaya with 9 points, yet I've pretty much stuck hovering around 700th-2k. Really makes me think of what might have been!

Thats an incredibly detailed tool

An interesting stat it pulled for me:

Formations 3-4-3 (16 times - average 55.3 points)
    3-5-2 (3 times - average 70 points) :eek:
    4-4-2 (2 times - average 48 points)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

It is pretty cool.
    Using I found out Costa has scored me 127 points in 17 apps.
    Aguero scored me 120 in only 9 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Thats an incredibly detailed tool

An interesting stat it pulled for me:

Formations 3-4-3 (16 times - average 55.3 points)
    3-5-2 (3 times - average 70 points) :eek:
    4-4-2 (2 times - average 48 points)

A brilliant tool!

Screw my transfer plans. I'm going 4-4-2. I'm getting Pelle back in and I'm always captaining Sanchez! :D

Formations : 3-4-3 (14 times - average 59.8 points)
    3-5-2 (4 times - average 53 points)
    4-4-2 (2 times - average 81.5 points)
    4-3-3 (1 times - average 45 points)

Captains Used : Costa (4 times - 48 points - average 12 points)
    Austin (4 times - 62 points - average 15.5 points)
    Agüero (4 times - 42 points - average 10.5 points)
    Rooney (2 times - 28 points - average 14 points)
    Pellè (2 times - 40 points - average 20 points)
    Hazard (2 times - 34 points - average 17 points)
    Sánchez (1 times - 32 points - average 32 points)
    Sigurdsson (1 times - 22 points - average 22 points)
    Giroud (1 times - -4 points - average -4 points)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

SantryRed wrote: »
    I've had one decent captain pick in the past 8 gameweeks, which was Yaya with 9 points, yet I've pretty much stuck hovering around 700th-2k. Really makes me think of what might have been!

In the exact same boat & I know FHFC is just slightly ahead of me.

My Xmas punts havent worked out either (arguably Sakho has). Definitely a case of what could of been!

Gonna take plenty of gambles in the coming week as key differentials. Plenty of people in & around with the same players!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

If Leicester City sign Kyle Naughton do we think Wasilewski's place will be in doubt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

@MCFC

Having played 23 minutes at Goodison, do you think @aguerosergiokun will start Sunday's game against Arsenal? #mcfc

He better start or else

releases+the+hounds.gif

8-10 wrote: »
    If Leicester City sign Kyle Naughton do we think Wasilewski's place will be in doubt?

Wasi is playing in the centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Can't make up my mind on 3 strikers - currently have Costa, Kane and Austin. Want to get Aguero - who do I sell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Can't make up my mind on 3 strikers - currently have Costa, Kane and Austin. Want to get Aguero - who do I sell?

I'm getting rid of Austin but may regret it. Its tight beteen him and Kane but Kane plays for a better team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm getting rid of Austin but may regret it. Its tight beteen him and Kane but Kane plays for a better team.

Yeah that was my thinking as well. Kane has better service and will therefore have more chances to score. Was a tough decision to ditch Austin but I think a Kun Kane Costa frontline will serve me fine for the next month or so.

• Advertisement

I seem to be the only one here that tied between getting rid of Ings or Kane :P

I'm leaning towards keeping Austin over Kane. Kane has an unsustainable chance conversion rate and Austin is involved in such a high proportion of QPR's goals. Spurs also have League Cup, FA Cup, and Europa League while QPR just have the PL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Kane and Austin are both on runs "that can't go on forever".

I'm beginnen to think do I really want another premium striker (Costa/Sturridge/Pelle) instead of Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Formations :
    3-4-3 (14 times - average 56.4 points)
    3-5-2 (7 times - average 60.1 points)

Captains Used : Costa (4 times - 40 points - average 10 points)
    Rooney (3 times - 42 points - average 14 points)
    Pellè (3 times - 50 points - average 16.7 points)
    Agüero (3 times - 38 points - average 12.7 points)
    Yaya Touré (2 times - 34 points - average 17 points)
    Hazard (2 times - 34 points - average 17 points)
    Sánchez (1 times - 6 points - average 6 points)
    Jovetic (1 times - 4 points - average 4 points)
    Falcao (1 times - 10 points - average 10 points)
    Austin (1 times - 4 points - average 4 points)

Consistent with my formations at least

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Kane and Austin are both on runs "that can't go on forever".

I'm beginnen to think do I really want another premium striker (Costa/Sturridge/Pelle) instead of Austin

Austin's are better; this is since GW16 (not inclusive of this past GW):

SHOTS MPS SIB SOT GOALS
    Charlie Austin (QPR) 25 15.1 16 10 4
    Harry Kane (TOT)
    17 26.6 10 6 5

Excuse the crappy formatting

Formations : 3-4-3 (16 times - average 57.7 points)
    3-5-2 (3 times - average 52.3 points)
    4-3-3 (2 times - average 56 points)

Captains Used : Agüero (5 times - 68 points - average 13.6 points)
    Rooney (4 times - 46 points - average 11.5 points)
    Costa (4 times - 38 points - average 9.5 points)
    Hazard (3 times - 54 points - average 18 points)
    Austin (2 times - 8 points - average 4 points)
    Yaya Touré (1 times - 18 points - average 18 points)
    Giroud (1 times - -4 points - average -4 points) :(:(:(
    Falcao (1 times - 2 points - average 2 points)

I'm leaning towards keeping Austin over Kane. Kane has an unsustainable chance conversion rate and Austin is involved in such a high proportion of QPR's goals. Spurs also have League Cup, FA Cup, and Europa League while QPR just have the PL.

Qpr probably have tougher PL fixtures. I'd expect Kane to be rested for some of the cup games. But for a young lad living his dream playing for his hometown club fatigue won't really be an issue I'd think.

Austin's are better; this is since GW16 (not inclusive of this past GW):

SHOTS MPS SIB SOT GOALS
    Charlie Austin (QPR) 25 15.1 16 10 4
    Harry Kane (TOT)
    17 26.6 10 6 5

Excuse the crappy formatting

What's MPS?

And would you have Austin's amount of penalty scored? I feel he's this year Stevie G. :pac:.

- Edit -
    Just checked. 3 pens (out of 13 goals) but all in their last 5 games (which I guess accounts for the feeling I had he was scoring tons of them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Wow please tell me next time you plan on captaining hazard!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What's MPS?

And would you have Austin's amount of penalty scored? I feel he's this year Stevie G. :pac:.

Minutes per shot I assume.

• Advertisement

What's MPS?

Minutes per shot. Both Austin and Kane are great choices; I can't believe I might prioritize Costa over them :(.

Your captain returns are amazing. Don't you dare moan about Giroud ya fecker!!!

What's the most someone has from their captains (the doubled amount) I wonder? Have 312 myself, I'd imagine that's well above average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What's the most someone has from their captains (the doubled amount) I wonder? Have 312 myself, I'd imagine that's well above average.

276 here. Works out at around 13 points per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

266 captain points for me. 24% of my total.

jimmii wrote: »
    Wow please tell me next time you plan on captaining hazard!!

Captained Hazard on

Gameweek 10 - 20 points
    Ganeweek 16 - 28 points
    Ganeweek 21 - 6. Points

Total Captain Points : 230

Total Captain Points as % of Overall Score : 20.32%

Total Vice-Captain Points : 121

Possible Captain Points if you Always used your Vice-Captain instead : 242

Possible Captain Points if you Always Captained Highest Gameweek Scorer : 504

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sums up my captaincy woes:
    Total Captain Points : 248

Total Captain Points as % of Overall Score : 19.94%

Total Vice-Captain Points : 138

Possible Captain Points if you Always used your Vice-Captain instead : 276

Possible Captain Points if you Always Captained Highest Gameweek Scorer : 534

Total Actual Captain Points as % of Highest Possible Captain Points : 46.44%
    Captains Used :
    Agüero (6 times - 90 points - average 15 points)
    Costa (5 times - 80 points - average 16 points)
    Rooney (2 times - 22 points - average 11 points)
    Bony (2 times - 24 points - average 12 points)
    Jovetic (1 times - 4 points - average 4 points)
    Hazard (1 times - 6 points - average 6 points)
    Giroud (1 times - -4 points - average -4 points)

11 points off the top 1k aswell. That's a great tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sums up my captaincy woes:

We have had very similar captain form:
    Total Captain Points : 240

Total Captain Points as % of Overall Score : 20.07%

Total Vice-Captain Points : 140

Possible Captain Points if you Always used your Vice-Captain instead : 280

Possible Captain Points if you Always Captained Highest Gameweek Scorer : 524

Total Actual Captain Points as % of Highest Possible Captain Points : 45.8%

My captains:
    Costa (5 times - 40 points - average 8 points)
    Agüero (5 times - 62 points - average 12.4 points)
    Yaya Touré (2 times - 34 points - average 17 points)
    Hazard (2 times - 24 points - average 12 points)
    Sánchez (1 times - 20 points - average 20 points)
    Pellè (1 times - 10 points - average 10 points)
    Austin (1 times - 4 points - average 4 points)

Looking at that, I cannot believe I have only captained Sanchez once this season.

I'm close:

Total captain score 308
    Captain score if you had swapped all C / VC 284
    Captain score as % of overall score 23.99%
    Highest possible captain score 536
    Captain score as % of your highest possible captain score 57.46%
    Number of different captains 11

• Advertisement

Not too many more than FHFC I'd imagine!! :-)

Advertisement