Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what colour shoes with navy dress

• 17-07-2014 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Thinking of buying a navy dress online for an upcoming wedding. Wondering what colour shoes would go best? I was thinking either nude as it goes with everything or saw a lovely pair of hot pink? Anyone any suggestions or recommendations? I'm blonde if that makes a difference and the dress is all navy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Hot pink would be my choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Red peep toe sling backs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hot pink, jade or petrel blue, mustard, burnt orange, gold or silver; nude would be ok but not one of my top choices :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Oh go with the hot pink, nude shoes can look to plain with a navy dress. I am actually wearing a navy dress with navy pumps at the minute , but I work in an office.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

Hot pink definitely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I'm not a fan of hit pink. It's very loud colour and especially if the shoes are cheap it looks more like Essex than Paris. Jade green, burnt orange, deep yellow or more earthy tones are in my opinion better choices.

But I then it could be just my pink prejudice. I hate the colour anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

how about yellow shoes , I saw loads of outfits of Navy dresses with yellow shoes on pintrist the other day , looked great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭jennyjoy

You could do hot pink or even a simple neon yellow shoe. Try not to get shoes that are shiny/patent leather when going for a bright color though..it tends to look a bit cheap.

Advertisement