Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭BubbleBalls

Guys I got my hands on one of these and it had the dirty yellow band at the bottom of the screen so I did not buy it.

I've just received an invite and think it's only fair to give it to whoever is next on the list.

Yabadabado - do you still manage that list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Guys I got my hands on one of these and it had the dirty yellow band at the bottom of the screen so I did not buy it.

I've just received an invite and think it's only fair to give it to whoever is next on the list.

Sorry to hear about the bands :(.

He does indeed, I think he's ok with people reaching out to him for purposes like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

1. What is the speed of the ram in oneplus?

2. What is the Aperture of the oneplus camera?

3. Who is the founder of oneplus?

4. Who is the founder of cyanogenmod?

Pm me the answers and first to get 4 right gets invite.

To the 3 ppl who pm to get the questions early the less said about that the better!
    Added a extra question cos I can

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dzelionis

hmm i was asking to add me to the list on 31-07-2014, 10:33, but i cant find my self in it, can you check ?

Those're some tricky ones.
    Good luck everyone.

Sent my submission

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

To save the thread pm...

I pm'd - sorry misunderstood you! Anyway only have edge at the moment so not even going to try.

Those're some tricky ones.
    Good luck everyone.

Sent my submission

Obviously not very tricky for you 3 min flat fair play....

Right invite gone......

Been handing out invites and next on my list was jimmii.... all the others either didnt reply or i gave them invites.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

nice to see some progress being made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SLyn9745

Hi just got a invite from one plus if anyone wants it.. (whoever nxt in line). Have for 24hrs. DM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dzelionis wrote: »
    hmm i was asking to add me to the list on 31-07-2014, 10:33, but i cant find my self in it, can you check ?

Read the OP. Members must have at least 50 posts minimum to get on the list.

Obviously not very tricky for you 3 min flat fair play....

Cheers Dan!

Very happy to get the invite, you've made my day!

Yaba, I'll be submitting my order in less than an hour. Once I get confirmation that it's gone through, I'll drop a message in this thread to let you know that you can take my name off of the list.

I will of course pass on invites I get to the wonderful boardsies here.

Thanks again Dan!
    Chris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

You can PM whoever is next on the list or PM me and I will pass it on accordingly. I don't mind either way.
    If you do PM next on list give them a deadline to reply ,if they don't reply, pass it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I'd love an invite please. Been very tough trying to get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

SLyn9745 wrote: »
    Hi just got a invite from one plus if anyone wants it.. (whoever nxt in line). Have for 24hrs. DM me
    Nabbed this invite! :o:)

About to order, I'll pass on my invites when I receive them.

Thanks SLyn9745!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya

Ste05 wrote: »
    Nabbed this invite! :o:)

About to order, I'll pass on my invites when I receive them.

Thanks SLyn9745!

Well that makes a bit of a mockery of the queue system..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

It looks like the list was updated but is now back to what it was before as my name was in the list and now seems to be removed? Can this be checked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I cant add my name to the list or who keeps it updated?

Folks,
    Can't tell anyone how to pass on invites but can ye at least try and pass them on according to the number on the list.
    If ye don't want the hassle of PM'ing other posters,PM me and I will pass them on as fairly as I can.
    Gonna make a few adjustments to the OP later on as well.

• Advertisement

jozi wrote: »
    I cant add my name to the list or who keeps it updated?

List is updated daily,you will be added before the day is out.

Myself and one other user have access to edit/update the list.If anyone else wants access I don't mind giving a few more access to it as long as they are willing to update the list and this thread as needs be.

yabadabado wrote: »
    You can PM whoever is next on the list or PM me and I will pass it on accordingly. I don't mind either way.
    If you do PM next on list give them a deadline to reply ,if they don't reply, pass it on.

Already started on the list. Will keep y'all updated. Btw the yellow band issue made it unusable for me. It did not affect the functionality at all but very annoying. Got the LG G3 for 465 new and it feels much better in the hand. Hard to believe they are both 5.5 screens. Just my preference after handling both. Though if the opo screen was perfect I would have kept it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

That's a great price for the G3 - where did you get it? Is it the UK version?

Already started on the list. Will keep y'all updated. Btw the yellow band issue made it unusable for me. It did not affect the functionality at all but very annoying. Got the LG G3 for 465 new and it feels much better in the hand. Hard to believe they are both 5.5 screens. Just my preference after handling both. Though if the opo screen was perfect I would have kept it.

Where did you get the G3 for that price ?

It's the European version. D855 so unlocked with little bloatware. eglobalcentral.

It's the European version. D855 so unlocked with little bloatware. eglobalcentral.

It's a great price to be fair.

PowerHouseDan is the man.

yabadabado, I've placed my order, please feel free to take me off of the list.

Thanks again to both of you for facilitating this.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya

Maybe add a column for phone no for those who dont mind providing? Then ppl can be SMS'ed?

OK folks ,should we make a few changes to the list?

First one is I have added an extra column to it.
    *If you are offered the invite and you don't except it ,it is going to be noted(turned down offer 1,2,3 times etc).Some people have been offered numerous invites and haven't excepted them.
    If a poster replies to your PM declining the offer I think its fair enough to make a note of it.I genuinely think some on the list have no interest buying it.
    Maybe 2 offers declined and your off the list ?

*If you offer an invite to someone and they don't reply within 24 hours I think its fair game to remove them from the list and if they request to be but back on they go at the bottom.

What ye think folks,will we set that up going forward and put it in the OP?

You should be wiped off if you don't reply with in the 24 hours.

If you reply and decline the offer you should keep your position. A lot can change in a week. My kid has been in hospital for a week and I have a bill for several hundred. That would stop me from buying it immediately but I'd hate to lose a spot due to something beyond my control. Maybe 3 declines within a couple of hours and you keep your spot?

• Advertisement

You should be wiped off if you don't reply with in the 24 hours.

If you reply and decline the offer you should keep your position. A lot can change in a week. My kid has been in hospital for a week and I have a bill for several hundred. That would stop me from buying it immediately but I'd hate to lose a spot due to something beyond my control. Maybe 3 declines within a couple of hours and you keep your spot?

I think all will be in agreement that no reply at all within specified timeframe deserves to be wiped from the list.

I don't mind what we do regarding turning down offers but I do think something should be in place.One person has turned down 5 offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

yabadabado, I just checked the Google spreadsheet and I noticed you marked SteM as having received and used the invite instead of me. Wouldn't want SteM to miss out.

Cheers,

Actually had a quick look through the user profiles and some people haven't logged in for days.
    I am going to PM all of them shortly and give them approx. 36 hours to reply or they will be cut from the list,which I think is fair.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Actually had a quick look through the user profiles and some people haven't logged in for days.
    I am going to PM all of them shortly and give them 48 hours to reply or they will be cut from the list,which I think is fair.

Fair play in doing this out of your own time....Should make a PayPal link that buys you a pint before they receive invite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I for one wouldn't mind providing my mobile. work is very restrictive about using the internet so an SMS would be perfect really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Trying to get an invite on one plus forum nigh impossible

Still looking for 1 but my forum no over the 150k so may get invite Xmas 2020

If ur interested try these guys, dont want to mess with the invite system but these guys stock them. Search boards for them if ur interested. Ship free to ireland.. (no spaces below as cant post direct link)

https ://www eglobalcentral.eu /mobiles- and-tablets/mobile-phones /brands/oneplus/

These guys are great. Fast despatch with dhl tracking number. DHL update their site at every step. I rang them on the day my G3 showed as "with courier" as I was in work. I asked could they deliver to neighbour and they did. Got two signatures and updated their site with neighbors name and house number. Great set up all around with EGC and DHL

If ur interested try these guys, dont want to mess with the invite system but these guys stock them. Search boards for them if ur interested. Ship free to ireland.. (no spaces below as cant post direct link)

https ://www eglobalcentral.eu /mobiles- and-tablets/mobile-phones /brands/oneplus/

One other thing if ur ordering the one plus one from them, they sell six versions. (black r white 64gb with cyanongen mod) (black r white 64gb without cyanongen mod/ 4.4.2) (white 16gb with r without cyanongen mod) it will tell u when u select one of them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

One other thing if ur ordering the one plus one from them, they sell six versions. (black r white 64gb with cyanongen mod) (black r white 64gb without cyanongen mod/ 4.4.2) (white 16gb with r without cyanongen mod) it will tell u when u select one of them..

Ok this thread for invites only I know but do these sell the Chinese version or international version

Ok this thread for invites only I know but do these sell the Chinese version or international version

Spoke on chat to them and they told me its the Chinese version, they said to buy the cyanongen mod version if ur outside of china.. They have google play store installed but im unsure on 4g bands compared to international version.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Hogan1

Spoke on chat to them and they told me its the Chinese version, they said to buy the cyanongen mod version if ur outside of china.. They have google play store installed but im unsure on 4g bands compared to international version.

Very tempted to order the chinese version. Although will it come with the wrong plug for the charger.

Hogan1 wrote: »
    Very tempted to order the chinese version. Although will it come with the wrong plug for the charger.

They'll give u an adapter for the plug. They gave me one with my xperia z ultra that has a eu plug so it works in a uk socket. Srry going off topic, if u need more details just dm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Please add me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

@SLyn9745 - Or move your discussion to this thread ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057195395&page=62

yabadabado is managing the invites and it will a waste of his time to go through the posts not related to invites :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Can you please add me to the list?

Cheers

coldfire1x wrote: »
    @SLyn9745 - Or move your discussion to this thread ;)

yabadabado is managing the invites and it will a waste of his time to go through the posts not related to invites :)
    No problem, sorry guys..

Worked through the list and all answered quickly, thanks, but declined. Next on list who accepted was SilverFox261 so link sent just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rawi

please add me to the list
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

rawi wrote: »
    please add me to the list
    thanks

Read the first post!

• Advertisement
Advertisement