Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have sent a note to a mod to update the first post.

From now on if there is no reply to a PM within 24hrs ,that poster will be removed from the list.

If anyone is sending PM's with an invite its up to them to set a deadline for a reply 2 hrs ,6 hrs whatever they decide and pass on the invite after that time frame but after 24 hours if there is no reply to original PM ,I think its only fair to remove them from the list.

Just don't delete the PM as it will be proof that it was sent encase of disputes.

The list was set up for boards user's so I don't think its a big ask for anyone expecting an invite to either log on here or to check their emails for PM's .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Please take me off the list - going to wait for the Nexus 6.

I have added another column to the list.If you can't accept an invite at the moment just post up here the date or PM me when you will be able to accept one.You won't lose your place in the list but it will prevent people getting offers they can't take/reply to.
    Whenever you can accept invites we will update the list .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭SteM

yabadabado wrote: »
    I have added another column to the list.If you can't accept an invite at the moment just post up here the date or PM me when you will be able to accept one.You won't lose your place in the list but it will prevent people getting offers they can't take/reply to.

Fair play, you're going above and beyond here.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭BubbleBalls

SilverFox261 has used my invite. Please update your list. I obviously do not want an invite.

Fair play for your time and work on this.

@yabadabado - can you take me off the list please? I got an invite from OnePlus today and have ordered. Will pass one any other invites I get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Excellent work and commitment yabba. I will declare myself out. If I bring home another phone or gadget the divorce proceedings with cost me more in the long run!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Hogan1

I can be removed from the list. Ordered from eglobalcentral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

I received an invite and won't be using it. I haven't been following this thread but I'd like to pass it on to someone who has been waiting. I got the email about 12.10 Friday afternoon and says I've 24 hours to use it. If I pm the invite to you can you pass it onto the next in line?

south wrote: »
    I received an invite and won't be using it. I haven't been following this thread but I'd like to pass it on to someone who has been waiting. I got the email about 12.10 Friday afternoon and says I've 24 hours to use it. If I pm the invite to you can you pass it onto the next in line?

Yeah I will pass it on just PM it to me .

EDIT:PM's sent to next few inline and the one person who is online now(green light).First person to click the link in the PM its theirs.Not much else that can be done at this hour of the night .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

thanks yaba. it pays to be awake late at night i guess. will pass invite codes on to yaba to distribute next in line.

emo72 wrote: »
    thanks yaba. it pays to be awake late at night i guess. will pass invite codes on to yaba to distribute next in line.
    glad it was used ,it was PM'ed to the next 12 people on the list and hoped for best.
    Couldn't do much else at 2am.

List updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭heinervb

Hi guys.. Sure put me down on the list but also put down that i can't accept before 22/08/14... Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 asafsuf

Hi please put me down the list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

asafsuf wrote: »
    Hi please put me down the list

i'd love to see your IP. I doubt its even Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 asafsuf

How do I put the IP?
    I'm in Germany right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

asafsuf wrote: »
    How do I put the IP?
    I'm in Germany right now

You read the OP. And you see that you're not eligible to get an invite.
    Invites will not be sent to people who just sign up to get the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Can someone add me to the list?

jozi wrote: »
    Can someone add me to the list?
    you're already on the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

you're already on the list.

Oh right, couldn't see me on it when I looked earlier. Thanks for the add

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

emo72 wrote: »

Glad you got to use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

I'd like to be added to the list. I think it's time to put the s2 to sleep ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

south wrote: »
    Glad you got to use it.

thanks. dived all over it last night, creeping around the house looking for the laptop trying not to wake anyone:pac: have to wait for the visa bill to hear the familiar cry..." YOU BOUGHT WHAT!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Hi folks, can you please add my name to the list please, cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

can you add me too please .thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Sorry got the pm too late. Was at a birthday party late last night. Apologies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

bazery wrote: »
    Sorry got the pm too late. Was at a birthday party late last night. Apologies

Hi, any chance I can get added to the invite list? I've been putting it off but now's the time to bite. Thanx in advance

Disaster ,work have blocked boards and Google drive from our PC's.Its a pain in the bollix to update the list on the phone so I will most likely only update on weekdays after 8pm,weekends should be OK.
    If anyone is willing to update it during the day I can give them access to the list.Send me a PM with your email address and you will have access later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

I got mine this morning, really happy with it so far, getting used to the size. No problems with the screen.

I'll be in touch with Yabadabado when I receive my invites, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Yaba ill help out during the day most days as I am here with the lil fella

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    Yaba ill help out during the day most days as I am here with the lil fella

Cheers .There mightn't be much to do ,just an odd update here and there.will you PM me your email address.

done ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

Got an invite and have PM'd next on the list.
    Only good for 24 hours. Giving them 3 hours to get back

Daytob & Yabadabado, is there any chance of getting my name on the list of possible invitees? I notice that no one has been added in a couple days and thought I may have missed something.
    Cheers in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Just a suggestion/comment. So whats the definition of 'next on the list'?
    Kinda looks to me like the same peeps (who dont answer PMs) could always be next and those waiting may miss out.

Maybe a note within the posts here to say WHO people invited when post that they invited?

Still waiting on oneplus to give me invites to send out myself, would love to pass em on.

Obskure wrote: »
    Daytob & Yabadabado, is there any chance of getting my name on the list of possible invitees? I notice that no one has been added in a couple days and thought I may have missed something.
    Cheers in advance
    You are on the list already .I added you yesterday evening.

god's toy wrote: »
    Just a suggestion/comment. So whats the definition of 'next on the list'?
    Kinda looks to me like the same peeps (who dont answer PMs) could always be next and those waiting may miss out.

Maybe a note within the posts here to say WHO people invited when post that they invited?

Still waiting on oneplus to give me invites to send out myself, would love to pass em on.
    Anyone who doesn't answer a PM within 24,hours is supposed to be removed from the list.Unless people either post the names here or PM one of us there isn't much we can do.

I suggested a 3 strikes and your out regarding turning down invites but no one really agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

would love to be added to the invite list!

thanks to those who have gone to the effort make this happen and of course to the people who are passing on the invites, great community spirit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Anyone who doesn't answer a PM within 24,hours is supposed to be removed from the list.Unless people either post the names here or PM one of us there isn't much we can do.

I suggested a 3 strikes and your out regarding turning down invites but no one really agreed.

I would say two strikes as you want it or you dont and there will always more waiting.

But yep i agree with you.

You are on the list already .I added you yesterday evening.

Must have been a cache issue as I was solely using my phone to view the link. My name has just been appended to the list. Thanks Yaba! Here's to patiently waiting ;-)

• Advertisement

My feeling is that 2 or 3 strikes and you're put to the bottom of the list rather than being removed completely?

SteM wrote: »
    My feeling is that 2 or 3 strikes and you're put to the bottom of the list rather than being removed completely?
    I think its as well to remove them.All they have to do is post here to be added again and at least then there is a record of when they asked to be readded.

I think its as well to remove them.All they have to do is post here to be added again and at least then there is a record of when they asked to be readded.

Yeah, it's up to you guys. Would love to help maintain the list but boards is blocked during work hours.

im up for 2 or 3 strikes then if they want it again they can ask again. someone might have something on, be on holidays or whatnot, and not everyone would consider sending an pm saying they cant accept the invite just yet. its not just coming from me who has the phone though. I think loads of people can say they want one, but not everyone is online or however, maybe they cant afford it that day. or am i being a grumpy gus

Maybe when someone sends an PM with an invite they add to it that no reply within 24 hours will mean removal from the list.If someone turns down an invite it is marked on the list and 2 refusals means they get removed also.
    Anyone on the list who isn't in a position to purchase at the moment can just post here/PM with a date and it will be put on the list so they won't have to turn down a invite for whatever reason.
    I don't mind either way but I can see how it is annoying for people down the list to see the same people refusing/passing on invites on more than one occasion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

thanks for the add guys! really appreciate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

Hi

Can i be added to the list please.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

gar wrote: »
    Got an invite and have PM'd next on the list.
    Only good for 24 hours. Giving them 3 hours to get back

Shuyin1 has gotten my invite

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Hi guys, any chance I can get added to that list :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭shuyin1

How do you get past the country restrictions? "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

Advertisement