Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

polaris68 wrote: »
    Got a 24hr invite direct from OnePlus so I have sent Nonoperational a PM offering it to him/her.

If I don't hear back by 11pm, I'll PM whoever is next on the list.

Nonoperational is no longer interested in this phone so I've PMed the 5 posters below ionapaul on the list.

Off to the leaba now so the first reply in my inbox in the morning gets the invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Looks like things are picking up :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Slowly but surely... It's moving well. Here's to hoping it works out for everyone that is interested. My mate picked one up on DD. Looking forward to getting it even more now.
    The guys maintaining the list and order of invitation realy deserve thanks for the effort they're putting into this. Cheers to all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Ok Polaris just sent me a message saying they only got a reply from Sebcity who cant take the invite.
    My invite is up at 3 so i would rather just get someone online at 10am, if you are on the list, and online here at 10 send me a pm. the person highest up the list will get my invite. I am still going to do the next 5 for Polaris invite

polaris68 wrote: »
    Nonoperational is no longer interested in this phone so I've PMed the 5 posters below ionapaul on the list.

Off to the leaba now so the first reply in my inbox in the morning gets the invite.

No takers from those 5 either. I've sent my invite to daytob who will offer it to posters further down the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

I'm an owner and I have an invite that will expire at 5pm today.
    Who's next on the list that I should offer to? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

This appears to be a lot of work :(. (don't put me on the list). Mine is shipping today so hopefully I'll have a few to add to the list soon, unless the pre-order system kicks in before then!

@howamidifferent
    I have offered the invite as far as Dimithy however I have said by 11. if at 10 there was no reply I have asked anyone online who can buy one to pm me, the highest person up the list to pm me gets it. There has been nearly 8 asked since last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'm an owner and I have an invite that will expire at 5pm today.
    Who's next on the list that I should offer to? :confused:

List on post #1. there are so many offers gone out the last 24 hours maybe do what Daytob has said and give it to the highest person on the list who PM's you by 11 .

Ok, highest on list who PMs by 11 will get the invite from me.

• Advertisement

invite sent to ronano

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Invite received from daytob and will be used later. cheers guys.

@fixxxer That was polaris invite. My invite went to Obskure, who has ordered it

Invite greatfully accepted and utilised ASAP. Paid for express del. so final price was €363. Cheers Daytob. Will "pay it forward", as they say

good to see invites picking up.Don't forget if you offer an invite via PM and get no reply within 24 hours post it here and that person is removed from the list as per post #1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

stupid question

im getting 'SHIPPING METHOD
    Sorry, currently we cannot ship to this address.' when i try to purchase but i've used parcel motel so its a uk zipcode.

anyone else come across the issue?

Are you sure that you are buying a UK priced OPO? When I tried first I was getting the dollar-priced phone added to my basket. Shipping is confined to US/Canada then. I added 'UK' to the URL and it worked. Voila... http://oneplus.net/uk/one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

wow its really kicking off!

Im trying to order and not sure where to put my PMID in the address because its not showing up in the shipping address on paypal?

I put it in as the company and in the first line of the address? Any ideas?

ronano wrote: »
    stupid question

im getting 'SHIPPING METHOD
    Sorry, currently we cannot ship to this address.' when i try to purchase but i've used parcel motel so its a uk zipcode.

anyone else come across the issue?

change the flag in the bottom right to the UK, worked for me!

any idea where to put the PMID? I have it in my OPO account and Paypal but its not displaying on my shipping address in paypal

• Advertisement

I added it in the company I think. I use LastPass so right-click and add profile details. Had to manually enter CO. Antrim for some reason though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭SteM

blocparty wrote: »
    change the flag in the bottom right to the UK, worked for me!

any idea where to put the PMID? I have it in my OPO account and Paypal but its not displaying on my shipping address in paypal

I put the PMID in the first line of the shipping address (set up 2 addresses, use one as your invoice address and the other as your shipping address) before the word Parcel Motel and it worked okay for me. The shipping address ended up looking like this.

NAME
    PMXXXXX Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Road, Mallusk
    Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, BT36 4PX
    United Kingdom
    T: +44289084841

fixxxer wrote: »
    Invite received from daytob and will be used later. cheers guys.

That one is good until about 7.30pm this evening so don't leave it too late.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

I would also like to get on the list, please.

SteM wrote: »
    I put the PMID in the first line of the shipping address (set up 2 addresses, use one as your invoice address and the other as your shipping address) before the word Parcel Motel and it worked okay for me. The shipping address ended up looking like this.

NAME
    PMXXXXX Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Road, Mallusk
    Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, BT36 4PX
    United Kingdom
    T: +44289084841

thanks for that man but its still not working it seems!

trying to set up 2 addresses, finally figured that out by going to add new address rather than editing each one, which changed both addresses!

I have followed your instructions but when I get to the check out on Paypal it is just displaying

Name
    1A McKinney
    Newtownabbey
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom

any other suggestions would be great. I have tried adding the address on my paypal account as well but its not bringing it over for some reason

change 2nd line 1a mckinney road to your pm number
    so
    Name
    pm1**** 1A McKinney Road

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    change 2nd line 1a mckinney road to your pm number
    so
    Name
    pm1**** 1A McKinney Road

tried that, still not working

I changed my name around and other details to see what happened but the address that is being pulled to Paypal is the same one

Why isnt their an option to edit the shipping address at the point of checkout on Paypal?

Im gonna try on Firefox to see if that changes anything

using a vpn or lastpass? edit your details in paypal

thanks for that man but its still not working it seems!

trying to set up 2 addresses, finally figured that out by going to add new address rather than editing each one, which changed both addresses!

I have followed your instructions but when I get to the check out on Paypal it is just displaying

Name
    1A McKinney
    Newtownabbey
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom

any other suggestions would be great. I have tried adding the address on my paypal account as well but its not bringing it over for some reason

Weird, not sure what to suggest. I've attached the address as I it set up in the OPO store.

daytob wrote: »
    using a vpn or lastpass? edit your details in paypal

Finally got it.

I had to place a new order from the OPO site. Any changes I made to the address werent being brought forward

thanks for the help, that was quite frustrating to be honest! some glitch in their checkout process but glad the order is in!

now its the waiting game and checking the status online an inappropriate amount of times over the next few days :)

Weird, not sure what to suggest. I've attached the address as I it set up in the OPO store.

thanks for this mate. I should have taken a screenshot to show you where the bug was

but I just had to start the checkout process again, removing my purchase and re-adding a new phone and being able to chose the addresses from the drop down menus again

• Advertisement

.....now its the waiting game and checking the status online an inappropriate amount of times over the next few days :)

Wouldn't bother, they are very slow to update the status. You could have it before says Shipped. :P

Where did you pick the invite up from?

thanks for this mate. I should have taken a screenshot to show you where the bug was

but I just had to start the checkout process again, removing my purchase and re-adding a new phone and being able to chose the addresses from the drop down menus again

I had a few checkout problems too but one of them was caused by me not switching to the UK site. There's definitely a bug in their address book section of the site though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

Thanks to yaba, Daytob and howamidifferent. Ordered! Can't wait, once my invites come through I'll hook people up as per the first post. Never had a proper decent phone, can't wait to try it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Can i be added to the list please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

Hi all,

Quick question - is anybody using this with the Three network here and if so is it connecting/using 4G ok?

Thanks...

zinzan wrote: »
    Hi all,

Quick question - is anybody using this with the Three network here and if so is it connecting/using 4G ok?

Thanks...

Yes it is.

Will be issues connecting to Vodafone & O2 4G LTE though. Band 20 isn't supported on the one+. 3 and Meteor are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Right, I just spotted that I received my fourth invite yesterday, it expires this evening but I'll offline after 4pm so it has to be accepted quickly. I'm going to PM the top ten people on the list and the highest placed person to have responded by 4pm will get the invite.

Wouldn't bother, they are very slow to update the status. You could have it before says Shipped. :P

Where did you pick the invite up from?

haha good to know! still, Ill keep refreshing regardless! haha

I picked it up from the Irish thread going on the OPO forums

great sense of community both here and there

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

I would like to added, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Dimithy

Could I be removed from the list please, I wont be able to use it for the moment.

could I be removed from the list too as I placed my order this morning

row 42 on the spreadsheet!

thanks for all your work Yaba, top effort thats greatly appreciated! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Okay, invite has been sent to kjl, only person to respond from top ten who are listed as available. Sorry to the people in front that I couldn't allow more time to respond, congrats kjl.

That's my fourth invite so I don't expect more anytime soon, if they manifest I'll duly pass them along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Can i be added to the list please :) Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

A friend gave me an invite, so I no longer need to have a place in this list, apologies for the hassle.

I will contribute & help a few others, though, once I receive my invites!

Cheers

ectoraige wrote: »
    Okay, invite has been sent to kjl, only person to respond from top ten who are listed as available. Sorry to the people in front that I couldn't allow more time to respond, congrats kjl.

That's my fourth invite so I don't expect more anytime soon, if they manifest I'll duly pass them along.

Fair play. Nobody should have any complaints if their not on line its hardly your fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Thanks a million yabadabado!
    Invite received and 64gb purchased. Fantastic work being done to keep everything in check here, well done. I shall pass on any invites come my way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

One more.... So who is next...?

iwantthat wrote: »
    One more.... So who is next...?
    This invite has been PM'ed to me.

I have sent the next 5 inline a PM about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭dunleas

Hi Can I be removed from the list please. Recieved a company mobile today, thanks for all the invites I really appreciate it.

Advertisement