Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

I'm second in line please.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

I will purchase if it falls through for the others

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Beadyeye

Dar wrote: »
    me!

Are you online now? Don't wanna send if your asleep and it goes to waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Yup, pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Beadyeye

Dar wrote: »
    Yup, pm sent.

Invite sent. Sorry to all the others. Just felt good to give something away spur of the moment. And since I haven't been following this thread, just the proper oneplus one forum, apologies for not sending to someone on the boards list. I honestly don't even know it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

For the people who have got invites after purchasing, do oneplus get in touch to let you know you have an invite or should I be checking my oneplus account regularly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Mine was just in my email addy registered to oneplus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

I'm using the UK Antrim address as my shipping address and my own address (the one i use with paypal) as my billing address.
    Is this correct because it keeps saying "can't ship to this address" during the checkout process.
    Any ideas.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'm using the UK Antrim address as my shipping address and my own address (the one i use with paypal) as my billing address.
    Is this correct because it keeps saying "can't ship to this address" during the checkout process.
    Any ideas.
    Thanks

Make sure you are on the UK site.check flag on bottom right of screen.Should be Union Jacket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

You can take me off the list. Picked up an S4 Active, will keep me entertained until the OnePlus Two ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

yabadabado wrote: »
    Make sure you are on the UK site.check flag on bottom right of screen.Should be Union Jacket.

Thanks. :)
    Eventually sorted it.
    Headwrecking crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Hi I'm looking for a invite please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

I'd be grateful if I was added top the list. Thanks!

List updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I couldn't be bothered waiting for an invite so I went and bought one from China! Using it for over a week now. Couldn't be happier with it. You can take me off that list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Boxfresh wrote: »
    I couldn't be bothered waiting for an invite so I went and bought one from China! Using it for over a week now. Couldn't be happier with it. You can take me off that list.

What site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

What site?

merimobiles.com

Paid with PayPal, delivery took about 5 days with DHL but I did get stung with €32 customs charge on top of it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

My order is in, please remove me from the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭dubal

Just confirming I used the invite.

Thanks
    Dubal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

can you add me to the list please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Would appreciate being added as an immediate family member is now chomping at the bit to get one!
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Thanks for the invite but you can pass this on to another user as decided to go for possible second hand s5

Please remove me from the list

Cheers

List updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Quick note to say I received the One+ this morning! Happy out. Thanks to the two guys here, Yaba & Daytob, for helping manage the invites. I'll post back as soon as one comes along. I'm coming from a Note 3 which I never rooted to this and there is a great difference. Cyanogen touches here and there is what makes it a great handset. And the stereo speakers 😉

Can you take my name off the list please? Need to drop out. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Hi, could I also be added to the list?
    Thanks
    Victor

List updated

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

getting closer :pac:
    Might get an invite before I retire :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

yabadabado, can you take me off the list please? I got an invite elsewhere.

Once I get my three invites I'll issue two of them here, the other I have promised to a family member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Obskure wrote: »
    Quick note to say I received the One+ this morning! Happy out. Thanks to the two guys here, Yaba & Daytob, for helping manage the invites. I'll post back as soon as one comes along. I'm coming from a Note 3 which I never rooted to this and there is a great difference. Cyanogen touches here and there is what makes it a great handset. And the stereo speakers 😉

I don't suffer from buyers remorse but given I currently have a 2 year of Note 2 which is beginning to show it's age I am delighted to see you've upgraded from the Note 3 to the OPO and you're blown away. I can only imagine the difference I'm going to see.

Rock on next week or whenever it will be delivered. In a rare sct of good judgement I didn't pay the extra £5 for express delivery. :confused:

Ben

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

BenThere wrote: »
    I don't suffer from buyers remorse but given I currently have a 2 year of Note 2 which is beginning to show it's age I am delighted to see you've upgraded from the Note 3 to the OPO and you're blown away. I can only imagine the difference I'm going to see.

Rock on next week or whenever it will be delivered. In a rare sct of good judgement I didn't pay the extra £5 for express delivery. :confused:

Ben

the standard delivery was pretty fast anyway ben.

I payed for Dhl delivery and I'm sorry I spent the 5 pounds. Phone bought on a Wed and received the following Thursday(yesterday). Funny story actually. I finished work @7am and pulled in to the shop to get some bits. Nightline were there at that moment filling the lockers. I hung on a minute and received the text that my parcel was ready for collection. Had the phone home with me which is a nice way to end the working week. Any that have seen the phone can't get over it. The display is fantastic. Plus the fact it's cheaper than an iPhone/Nexus/"Galaxy".
    All I can say is roll on wider availability!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Obskure wrote: »
    Any that have seen the phone can't get over it. The display is fantastic.

All I get when people see mine is "Jaysus them phones are getting bigger these days, remember years ago when they were making them smaller and smaller?!".

zoolander_phone.jpg

5 PM's sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Phone ordered cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Smurfvin

Can I be added to the invite list please? My iP5 packed in this morning with little warning.

Can you please read the first post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Does the charger and the phone always come separately ?

hfallada wrote: »
    Does the charger and the phone always come separately ?
    I can only speak for myself, but all arrived in one jiffy envelope: phone & charger & 2 - -> 3-pin adapter. Didn't use either though as I have umpteen micro USB chargers about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

i got an invite the other night from a guy i follow on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/TeamAndIRC

he's an android security guy. he just asks a question that you can easily Google and if you're first in, he'll DM an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conlor27

hi can i be added to the list please?

Please read the first post :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭gripcasey

yabadabado I'm on Holidays and will not be able to take up invite to 29/09/14 could you update list to reflect this. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

This has probably been covered already but I can't just see it

I'm on the site, got an invite and claimed it but I can't select a shipping method. I changed it to Uk and the price shot up big time, 270 pounds (360euro) vs 350 dollars (285Euro).

Am I missing something? I've put parcel motel as my shipping address and my billing address as Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

jozi wrote: »
    This has probably been covered already but I can't just see it

I'm on the site, got an invite and claimed it but I can't select a shipping method. I changed it to Uk and the price shot up big time, 270 pounds (360euro) vs 350 dollars (285Euro).

Am I missing something? I've put parcel motel as my shipping address and my billing address as Irish

Make sure you're on the UK site. I think on the bottom you can change yoru country (a flag).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CasualLiKE

Hi guys, I'd like to get in on this if possible so add me to the waiting list please. I've had a galaxy s4 for the past couple of months and want a change. I've researched up on the OPO and it seems like a super device considering the price/performance ratio.

I've just a few questions to anyone who is willing to answer:

Why aren't people buying from sites like e global central? They are selling 64gb OPOs for €341.99. Is it because they are the Chinese version?

What Irish networks do OPO phones support? I'm currently with Vodafone..

And finally is this a better buy than the LG G3?

-CL

Mathiasb wrote: »
    Make sure you're on the UK site. I think on the bottom you can change yoru country (a flag).

Thanks, noticed that late last night. The uk price is still a bit higher than the euro price. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

jozi wrote: »
    Thanks, noticed that late last night. The uk price is still a bit higher than the euro price. :confused:

Yep, 300 euro on their German site etc, but 340 on the UK. Even the Chinese know UK + Ireland are fine with getting ripped off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CasualLiKE

spix wrote: »
    Yep, 300 euro on their German site etc, but 340 on the UK. Even the Chinese know UK + Ireland are fine with getting ripped off :D

Is there no way to get it shipped from the German site?

I'm going to get mine sent to Holland and get a buddy to and it my way or let him hold onto it until I'm visiting again

• Advertisement
Advertisement