Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Duff wrote: »
    Nope, e-mail pal.

From the Hangouts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Can I be removed? and thanks again. I received one from a friend this morning.
    Thanks again to all here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

yabadabado wrote: »
    From the Hangouts ?

Yup.

Duff wrote: »
    Yup.

I did and in the process of passing it on.sorry meant to reply on hangouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

It's great to see all the invites pouring in, only 10 lads in front of me :D

Thanks lads for setting this all up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

yeah there seems to be a lot more invites coming this week and last. to think how many got sorted here, its great to see everyone getting a phone this way.

I have 6 more invites to PM users about and another poster has 3 that will put a huge dent in the list.
    I will be sending the PMs in the next hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

Still got no invites to share after a week of having the phone, any rough estimate on when people get them? how many do you get anyway?

KilOit wrote: »
    Still got no invites to share after a week of having the phone, any rough estimate on when people get them? how many do you get anyway?
    I got 3 to share but it took about 6 weeks from day of purchase.

OK folks ,I have sent PM's to the next 6 people on the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭Pop'n'Fresh

I'm seriously late to this party but would love an invite if it manages to trickle down to me before the phone goes on general release (rumoured for October this year?). Great initiative either way, well done! :)

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and we both earn free store credits!

https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/phil240753

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Ordered after some fun with my bank, cheers Dec2000!

Will pass on invites if they're still useful when I get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

flew up the list, got a PM with an invite this evening after going on the list just a week ago, cheers everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Only 6 ahead of me (well, 7 if you include the poster who can't order before the end of the month).

Keep those invites coming :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

yabadabado could you put a cant order for me to the 10/10/14, I've to return my phone for a refund in the meantime to get the oneplus, I didn't think you'd be going thru the list so quickly! If it's getting too much hassle with people waiting to order you can just delete me off it and I'll go back on it in a few weeks.

Thanks

mrmeindl wrote: »
    yabadabado could you put a cant order for me to the 10/10/14, I've to return my phone for a refund in the meantime to get the oneplus, I didn't think you'd be going thru the list so quickly! If it's getting too much hassle with people waiting to order you can just delete me off it and I'll go back on it in a few weeks.

Thanks

Done.
    I hope this thread is done and dusted in a few weeks and at the rate its going the last 2 weeks it should be.
    I dont think it will be needed in 2 weeks time but we can decide what to do when it gets down to the end.

From 143 to pretty much less than 20 is a massive feat! the amount of invites this week alone has been amazing and I reckon it will be up within 2 weeks as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

May i be put on the list please? Thanks

Edit: 16gb invite if I'm allowed specify.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I would also like to throw my hat into the ring please, ready to order right now.

EDIT: Big thanks to Yabadaba for organizing this aswell.

• Advertisement

So, ummm, whats the expected wait time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Yaba, I've two invites if there are people who still need them.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

I need to get to 50 posts!

OK folks anyone who has PM me today I will be sending on the invites from 5.

I will also be sending out PM's to more people on the list as I have a good few to still get homes for.

If you PM me today don't expect a reply anytime before 5pm ,mad busy at work today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

I've got 2 invites for 64GB devices going, yabba if you want to sort out who I need to PM just let me know otherwise I'll mail Loggie and The Governor (who seem to be next on the list).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Oh, are there different types of invites for the different size device?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Oh, are there different types of invites for the different size device?

yes, I got an invite for the 64gb and wasn't able to order the 16gb one.

I just tried to test it, I actually did order the 64gb one

@thargor, I was added to the list last Thursday I believe and got my invite last night.

I just got a random invite by begging various people on the Facebook page, going to order a 64GB sandstone black tonight after one final check of my options from the Chinese Android Phones thread, I dont think there are any contenders that can compete with a 64 GB OPO though.

You can remove me from the list Yaba, thanks anyway...

List updated

PMs sent to Loggie and The Governor. Will PM the next two by noon tomorrow if I don't get a response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

I got an invite from another forum guys so you can swipe me from the list, thanks again though, great work:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 simplyuniq

anyone with an invite? i need one. please.

PMs sent to Loggie and The Governor. Will PM the next two by noon tomorrow if I don't get a response.

I replied to you there, cheers mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Thanks a million Zeit. PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭kumar_aq

Thanks to daytob, yabadabado, Got my invite and purchased the phone will come in via Parcel Motel. I chanced by this site mailboxde.com which will forward purchases from Germany. Might be a better option for people buying the phone since its much cheaper in Germany.

Silly question but when I order lads do I need to use parcel motel or can I get it delivered to the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Yabadabado / Daytob.

I have 3 shareable invites here if you can distribute them or send me the next three names and I can PM them. Let me know whichever is handier for you.
    I think there are 5 days left on them.

I used parcel motel, most did here
    but as you can see above mailboxde.com is another good one, no idea if i would feel comfy with them first go with a phone this expensive

daytob wrote: »
    I used parcel motel, most did here
    but as you can see above mailboxde.com is another good one, no idea if i would feel comfy with them first go with a phone this expensive

Where is it shipping from do you know? Does it not deliver to ireland so thats why PM are being used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

2 invites passed on to Yaba.

Where is it shipping from do you know? Does it not deliver to ireland so thats why PM are being used?

no idea where it came from cba to find the parcel. they dont deliver here so you have to find somewhere they do deliver to * uk being parcel motel

• Advertisement

OK folks everyone on the list has been offered an invite or cannot accept one at the moment.
    I think its time to close off the list and plan on doing that at 12 tonight.
    What do ye think?
    We sort out everyone who is on the list and then whoever needs one from then on asks in here for one.

Does anyone want to take over the running of it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Invite received and order put through.

Thanks to yaba and everyone here.

i can take over if ya want. ill keep it going till the 10th. and then call it quits. but thats just to keep those here on it get theirs. unless they cancel. ;)

Sorry lads, fell asleep on the couch. Invites sent. :pac:

Ok lads I have the invite. When ordering from their site, do I fill in my Irish billing address and the shipping address as PM?

Ok lads I have the invite. When ordering from their site, do I fill in my Irish billing address and the shipping address as PM?

This is what mine looked like and it worked fine.

OPO.png

OPO2.png

On the contact info above, for company and telephone did you use your own or is it PM details?

On the contact info above, for company and telephone did you use your own or is it PM details?

It's my own mobile number. AFAIK Parcel Motel don't have a phone number you use with the service.

It's my own mobile number. AFAIK Parcel Motel don't have a phone number you use with the service.

Ah ok and the company is you PM ID

• Advertisement

Ah ok and the company is you PM ID

Yep, anything blacked out is personal data.

Advertisement