Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mushroom

Ahh, so the VAT's paid.. Cool. I thought because it was a Chinese company they might be doing the dog sending "computer parts €10" packages.

Parcelmotel would be the handiest I suppose, but I wonder what's the cheapest way of paying in euro.. Is mailboxde the cheapest equivalent across the eurozone I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Ordering the opo from the German site is cheapest due to poor sterling exchange rate when using the UK site. Even though shipping charge with mailboxde.com is more than Parcelmotel it still works out cheaper overall due to lower purchase price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

I'd love an invite if anyone can help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Trevaldo

Hi guys, just wondering if there are any invites for the OnePlus floating around? If someone could please help me out it would be much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Hi all,

Another invite seeker here.. Need to upgrade my Nexus 4.

Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

No invites have been given out for the past few weeks but they're due to resume soon. When this happens I'll be sure to post here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

MOH wrote: »
    I was 4-6 weeks at order, now 2 weeks, although still "pending authorisation".
    That's with standard shipping, although I'm assuming that only affects the delivery time after it's shipped

Bah! Just checked my email, the Paypal authorisation failed for some stupid reason. They'll try again in a few days. Weirdly, Crashplan mailed me this morning too to say my plan renewal failed. Just used my credit card though, so don't think it's that, unless AIB have blocked my card again for suspicious transations (i.e. using Hailo)

Got an email yesterday morning from Oneplus saying they're trying to sort out the Paypal, so sounds like it's a more widespread problem on their end

[edit]
    Just came across the thread on reddit
    Looks like the issue is possibly that when the Oneplus servers were getting hammered last week, they didn't pass the shipping address info through to Paypal, so when they try to take the payment now, it's failing. Either that or they mucked up storing the Paypal details on their side. It's definitely a wider issue though

Disaster doesn't look like I'll be getting one anytime soon so... Never mind finding an invite first. 😢

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Seems like it might be back up judging by Reddit comments..?

Hoping someone has an invite - My Samsung S3 refuses to charge, and it's a pain switching batteries for charging!

:)

• Advertisement

Has anyone bought one from a thirdparty site? Oppomart for example. Are they legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭uncle-mofo

Trevaldo wrote: »
    Has anyone bought one from a thirdparty site? Oppomart for example. Are they legit?

I ordered one from aliexpress on Monday and it was posted yesterday, I'll let you know how it goes. I've heard good things on other forums about this particular seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Trevaldo wrote: »

You can buy them direct from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=oneplus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

The ones on Amazon are the Chinese version apparently - there are some differences afaik, but not totally a deal-breaker. I assume other third parties also don't supply the 'European Version'

So have invites totally dried up? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Guys has anyone got one from Amazon? I'm looking at ordering now but the delivery time is 7-23 days, dunno if I wanna wait this long really! Any experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

OK, just a heads up. It looks like invites are starting to roll out, I just received some. They are all promised at the moment, but if any free up I will post here. What is the etiquette now, first pm or is there a list?

• Advertisement

Looking for an invite if there are any going, Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Stevenson

Me too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Stevenson

Me too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

Stevenson wrote: »
    Me too. Thanks

I'd like one if available. Thanks

clancger wrote: »
    I'd like one if available. Thanks

My preorder just shipped. Had originally been down for 4-6weeks.
    It's going via Mailboxde so I can let you know hiw I get on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

I'd appreciate an invite if anybody has a spare, want to get one for Christmas! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 raybaro

You can have the phone even tomorrow for EUR 350.
    I'm located in Cork. PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

I'd appreciate an invite if there is one going spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Red_Open

I'd really appreciate an invite if anyone has an extra one please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

raybaro wrote: »
    You can have the phone even tomorrow for EUR 350.
    I'm located in Cork. PM me if you are interested.

Use adverts.ie for personal sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

if anyone has a spare invite I would love to get one

thanks

Coyote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I have a invite PM you gmail address if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

One invite available.

Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Would really appreciate that invite! Just sent a PM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭irelandrover

I have an invite spare if anyone is interested

Edit: invite is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jj73

I have an invite spare if anyone is interested

Thanks for the invite. Pre-order was stuck at 2-3 weeks. :-) Will pass on invites I will get from this purchase here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cloudrory

Dont suppose any of you guys have any invites?
    I pre ordered but im stuck on pending authorization :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I'm also stuck on pending authorisation if anyone has an invite going spare. Just about to hit the point of stamping my feet and calling it all stupid. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Red_Open

Is there any difference between standard and express shipping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

I'm almost ready to buy one but I have a few questions first about how to buy it from Germany,

Get an invite and buy from oneplus.net/de/one then get it sent to mailboxde.com then sent to Ireland?

What shipping method did anyone here use?
    http://mailboxde.com/ireland.html

How long does it take to ship from oneplus? and is it from EU warehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

If anyone has a spare invite to give it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm almost ready to buy one but I have a few questions first about how to buy it from Germany,

Get an invite and buy from oneplus.net/de/one then get it sent to mailboxde.com then sent to Ireland?

What shipping method did anyone here use?
    http://mailboxde.com/ireland.html

How long does it take to ship from oneplus? and is it from EU warehouse?

Mine shipped Thurs lunchtime from Heathrow, and was transferred to East Midlands, then Leipzig by Fri evening, expected to arrive with Mailboxde tomorrow.
    They are very remote in Germany, in the south-east extremity of the old East, on the Border corner where it adjoins Czech Rep and Poland.
    When it arrives there, they'll mail me to ask how I want it shipped to Ireland.
    As it happens I have to go to Stuttgart with work Wed & Thurs so I might get it brought there instead.

Looking at the bigger picture, I might have been as well off ordering via UK & Parcelmotel. Would have cost a few € more, but would prob have it by now or tomorrow latest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

looking for an invite if there is one going.
    Thanks in advance

Has anyone bought one from Amazon?
    Did it still come with Cyanogenmod?

Really looking to buy one and since there doesn't seem to be any invites floating around, considering getting one from Amazon.

If anyone does have an invite they could PM me ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 ger_curran

Hey invites going? would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Symbol

I have one invite if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Symbol wrote: »

I'll take it if it's still going.

Edit - Thanks a million.

If / when I get invites to share.. I'll be sure to come back here.

I'm looking for an invite if anyone has one.

Symbol wrote: »

If it is still about I would gladly take if off tour hands. Definitely need a new phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Email just in from oneplus:

"Dear friends,

We’re bringing back Pre-orders, and we’ve made a lot of improvements behind the scenes. This time, we’ve requested NASA to help us launch Mission Pre-orders Round 2 with optimized load balancing.

Starting now, you can begin filling your shopping cart to prepare for the big event. Pre-orders kick off on November 17 at 16:00 GMT (08:00 PST, 11:00 EST) for one hour only. Your One will be just a click away."

So if you guys are still looking for a phone now is your chance to jump on over and add one to your account!

• Advertisement

god's toy wrote: »
    Email just in from oneplus:

So if you guys are still looking for a phone now is your chance to jump on over and add one to your account!

Is it chance that that is the same day that the nexus 6 releases

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

2 weeks to go so any spare invites going?

Is the oneplus site working for everyone/anyone else? , I have an invite but cant get onto the page to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭VandC

any invites going? desperately need new phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Is the oneplus site working for everyone/anyone else? , I have an invite but cant get onto the page to buy it.

working for me. Ill try using your invite and see if it works for me.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement