Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

Have three invites to give away. They go to the first people to PM me i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pokutzu

I would like one

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Would love one if available, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mello_zd

I would love to get one too. I've sent you a PM

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 KBRADY

Would like invite if any left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I have a spare invite. First person to PM me can have it.

It needs to be used today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

My invitation was claimed by mello_zd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got 3 invites to share, first 3 to quote this post get them, dont pm me please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thargor wrote: »

Yes please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

Yes please

• Advertisement

Invites sent to Jonjo and Tommy, would recommend making accounts on Oneplus.net before you click on the link.

One invite left, heading back up to Dublin soon so might be out of touch for a few hours but Ill get to you tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

They dont like people cancelling orders do they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Invites sent to Jonjo and Tommy, would recommend making accounts on Oneplus.net before you click on the link.

One invite left, heading back up to Dublin soon so might be out of touch for a few hours but Ill get to you tonight.
    Would really appreciate an invite please, if it is still on the go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

When you get an invite how long do you have to make the purchase?
    Need to get my finances in order.

4 days left on the ones in my account so I assume they were 7 days when I received them on Friday anyway, they only used to last for 24 hours when I bought my phone.

Dman I'll pm you yours tonight around 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Can I get an invite please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Still have 2 invites to share. First PMS get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cillsdad74

sent you a pm Paulkk, dunno if I did it right though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

As did I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

PMS replied to folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Wynnie12

Few invites which need to used within 24 hours, pm if you're interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭thomasj

Guys for anyone looking to get a invite to buy a oneplus one over the coming days you are probably better off registering for the 3 sites now if you haven't already.

- oneplus.net you need to be registered to buy the phone and when buying it make sure you are on the UK site.

- PayPal note that when you add a debit or credit card, or bank account, it will take a couple of days for it to show on your bank statement and you will need the code from your bank statement to activate the account.

- you will also need a mail forwarding service as oneplus do not deliver to Ireland. Parcel motel would be the main one although there is a German service also available to order. You need to register and top up to avail of these services .

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

I have invites to share too, PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭merlin39

I got a couple the other day.

PM if you want

Invites sent to Jambur and atoolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

One invite left, goes to the first to PM.

Invite is now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 htc_user1

Guys, would really appreciate an invite if any of ye have one going spare. Will return the favour when I buy the phone.

PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Brother has had one of these a couple months, and really seems to like it. His invites had expired before I got aorund to asking for one (because I've recently smashed the screen of my S3). So I'd love an invite if there were any going!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭super_freddie

I have an invite for the first person who PMs me...

super_freddie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭super_freddie

Invite gone to the first IM received as promised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Have two 3 day invites for the 64gb one left! First two to PM gets one.

My invites are gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Is the cost still €358 as per the original post? Hoping Santa can stretch his purse strings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

€337 if you order from the German opo store and ship with mailboxde.com - you'll get an EU charge, adapter would be about €1.50 from dealz etc or you could use any USB charger - 2amp one is best though. I see that the UK opo store are finally sending them out with 3 pin UK chargers and not just EU ones with an adapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 htc_user1

Got mine today for £278.99 GBP (€365.48 EUR). That was from the UK site and included £9.99 express delivery

Have one more invite to share
    First person to PM me gets it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Vapechick

can someone help me with one plus one purchase. i have my home address down as billing and parcel motel for shipping but I am having problems "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

whats the story with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭thomasj

Vapechick wrote: »
    can someone help me with one plus one purchase. i have my home address down as billing and parcel motel for shipping but I am having problems "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

whats the story with that?

Make sure you are on the UK site.

thomasj wrote: »
    Make sure you are on the UK site.

eventually found that lol done now thanks, himself better be happy xmas morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭VandC

Vapechick wrote:

are you in the uk site?

VandC wrote: »
    are you in the uk site?

no was in usa site but then changed it to uk and got it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

i got an invite this morning that I can't afford to use at the moment. PM me if u want it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

PM me for an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Xers

Few invites to share , pm me anybody who is going to use parcelmotel

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bigdaddy1980

excuse the stupid q but i hav an address in the north does that help??

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭kave2

Got invite this morning, if anybody wants it, pm me. It will expire after 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Hello,
    Got an invite yesterday and am trying to complete the purchase. I'm switching to UK site but when I go about purchasing, currency comes up in dollars. Afraid that I may have set up account incorrectly. Can I continue to purchase, giving my Parcel Motel address or do I need to start over again (and lose this invite).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Seems more invites were sent out today.

I just got one that I don't need at moment so PM if you want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Got an invite this morning (24 hours) pm me if you'd like it.

Edit: and gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Just got my phone delivered this morning after using the invite so kindly given to me on here on Friday! Only used standard shipping too...this thing looks unreal!! Can't wait to get home to get it all set up! Need a screen protector and case anyway but the sandstone black feeling is class I must say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

My OPO is sitting in my local Parcel Motel.. Now do I start using her today and sell my N4, or do I have the will power to wait till Xmas day to start using her?!

Decisions, decisions!

Once I get invites, I'll post back here with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement