Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I have three with 23hrs left. If anyone wants and can buy now lash me a PM asap!

(Forgot I had them so sorry about short time)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sahil123

I have 2 invites to giveaway. I think there is around 23 hours left on them and I'm fairly sure they are both for the 64gb Sandstone Black version. If anyone wants them, let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I have one invite to give away for sandstone black expires in about 22 hours. If I don't get a PM here within the next hour or so I'll be giving it away on the OPO forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Roche_zero

What's the shipping time on this bad boy?
    I snagged an invite (when the Black Friday promotion was over).

Surely the 64GB will be shipped within 1 - 3 days, as stated on the website.

(And I will be giving out invites to Boardsies when I get them)

Mine was shipped 4 days after I other and had it 4 days after so 8 days in total. It was a day and a half with parcel motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'm sure you mean that the phone was left in the motel for a day and a half, as in you didn't collect it?

Also, was this standard or express mail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭deegs

Hey guys, would love an invite for sandstone please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just about to buy mine, im a bit confused in which will be cheaper parcel motel or mailbox.de.
    Can anyone enlighten me as there websites are a bit confusing with costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hu4rorZ

hey guys, have an invite here, PM me if you want it. first come first served :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

What's the shipping time on this bad boy?
    I snagged an invite (when the Black Friday promotion was over).

Surely the 64GB will be shipped within 1 - 3 days, as stated on the website.

(And I will be giving out invites to Boardsies when I get them)

Just to give you a run down of my order, I ordered Thursday evening, got email from oneplus Monday morning, was signed for in Belfast this morning, and just seen on parcel motel its in transit as of this evening. So hope to have it in my hands tomorrow.

How much did it cost you in the end including parcel motel?

• Advertisement

How much did it cost you in the end including parcel motel?

The phone was 358. So about 362 including parcel motel. I'm a bit annoyed with the paypal currency conversion. The phone came to £274.29 and according to my bank app thats €338.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭DA7800

Just about to buy mine, im a bit confused in which will be cheaper parcel motel or mailbox.de.
    Can anyone enlighten me as there websites are a bit confusing with costs.

Seeing as the figures for Parcel Motel route are given above, I'll give you (and anybody else who's interested) the figures for the mailboxde route.

Phone came to €299, and the delivery came to €19.99 for standard shipping. €318.99 in total leaving OnePlus.

Delivery and handling costs from mailboxde came to €17.41 with DHL Priority "Weltpacket", and that comes with insurance of up to €500. There's a little charge added on if you pay with Paypal/Credit Card, so that bumped the total cost from mailboxde to €18.16.

All in all, it cost me €337.15.

Ive registered and trying to buy but it giving me the us price and address, when i change to the uk flag it logs me out:confused:
    Anyone know what to do?

DA7800 wrote: »
    Seeing as the figures for Parcel Motel route are given above, I'll give you (and anybody else who's interested) the figures for the mailboxde route.

Phone came to €299, and the delivery came to €19.99 for standard shipping. €318.99 in total leaving OnePlus.

Delivery and handling costs from mailboxde came to €17.41 with DHL Priority "Weltpacket", and that comes with insurance of up to €500. There's a little charge added on if you pay with Paypal/Credit Card, so that bumped the total cost from mailboxde to €18.16.

All in all, it cost me €337.15.

May i ask how you got the phone for €299?

sentient_6 wrote: »
    May i ask how you got the phone for €299?
    That's the price of the 64GB version on the German version of site. It's the price we should be paying here, really. It's a shame we're not one of the launch countries.

That's the price of the 64GB version on the German version of site. It's the price we should be paying here, really. It's a shame we're not one of the launch countries.

I feel completely ripped off! :pac: Still great value phone in the grand scheme.

sentient_6 wrote: »
    I feel completely ripped off! :pac: Still great valve phone in the grand scheme.
    It is, definitely. The upside of getting it via Parcel Motel is that you have it almost straight away. In the case of getting it via Germany, it ships from London to Germany and back again, and then from the UK to here. That said, I didn't mind the wait for the lesser price. It depends on the person really.

Still trying to buy phone with invite but every time it brings me to the u.s site.

Still trying to buy phone with invite but every time it brings me to the u.s site.

This also happened to me, just keep going as if you were buying from the U.S. site right up until you need to fill in your details. That's what I did, as far as I can remember.

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, which option will you be choosing to go with to get it delivered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Just click on the flag on bottoms of page and change it to UK flag.

• Advertisement

This also happened to me, just keep going as if you were buying from the U.S. site right up until you need to fill in your details. That's what I did, as far as I can remember.

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, which option will you be choosing to go with to get it delivered?

Seem to have got it now.
    Im going with parcel motel as i will have it faster than from germany, extra 25 i know.
    Im guessing i fill out my home address for billing info and my parcel motel for shipping?

Seem to have got it now.
    Im going with parcel motel as i will have it faster than from germany, extra 25 i know.
    Im guessing i fill out my home address for billing info and my parcel motel for shipping?
    Yeah, just fill in your home address for billing, and Parcel Motel address for shipping.

Funnily enough it wouldn't work for me when I put in my home address, and out of frustration I put the same address into both of them. Didn't seem to make a difference though, so no harm done I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

If anyone has a spare invite, i will gladly take it off your weary hands ;)

Yeah, just fill in your home address for billing, and Parcel Motel address for shipping.

Funnily enough it wouldn't work for me when I put in my home address, and out of frustration I put the same address into both of them. Didn't seem to make a difference though, so no harm done I guess.

Ive entered this and now its just stuck on the page now way to move it forward with payment etc, never seen a website so badly done

• Registered Users Posts: 1 katecoco

hu4rorZ wrote: »
    hey guys, have an invite here, PM me if you want it. first come first served :)

PM sent :)

Well that was a complete and utter waste of over 2 hours, get to payment and You will need to add and confirm your bank account. You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.
    Forget it a joke of a site:mad:

Why is the only form of payment with paypal, they wont accept my credit card on there and i dont have a bank account as i keep money with netteller and moneybookers.
    Looks like no oneplusone for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

Ok so i ordered it with mailboxde:

€299.00 for the phone
    €19.99 for the standard shipping
    So I await to hear from ze germanz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Anyone out there with an invite to spare? Want to get one of these for the missus for Xmas. She's been suffering with a crappy iPhone4 for too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrick151

Got an invite if anyone wants it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

patrick151 wrote: »
    Got an invite if anyone wants it
    PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Redwid

I do have two invites PM me to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrick151

Got another invite

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Redwid

Redwid wrote: »
    I do have two invites PM me to get it.

Both gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sahil123

Got another invite from OnePlus. If anyone wants one message me. It'll expire in about 12 hours though so if you want an invite message me soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Anyone want an invite. quote this post and ill pm you. no pms though, cant be arsed emptying my inbox yet so i wont read them

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Roche_zero

I'm sure you mean that the phone was left in the motel for a day and a half, as in you didn't collect it?

Also, was this standard or express mail?

express mail, It was delivered to parcel motel in the uk on tues morning 6am and didn't leave there till 4pm wed I picked it up wed night 9.30pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Jeez... That's pretty bad on their part.
    It's an hour and a bit down the road. And the Nightline lads are around the place all the time. That's pretty bad.

I know from the inside that they are having problems with the new system and the dual company, but that is madness.

Well, I won't be worrying about that aspect for a while as the parcel is still in the manufacturing facility or holding site as it is still marked as 'pending dispatch'. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 toodledoo

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get hold of an invite and can't PM anyone because I just made this account. If anyone could hook me up I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

daytob wrote: »
    Anyone want an invite. quote this post and ill pm you. no pms though, cant be arsed emptying my inbox yet so i wont read them

Hi daytob, I'd happily take that if you've still got it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Poopooojhuukkg

If this is still open I would be delighted to be added if you can please

daytob wrote: »

An invite would be appreciated thanks mate :D

patrick151 wrote: »
    Got another invite

Any chance I can have it if its not gone

Any chance I can have it if its not gone

I have one due to expire in about 12 hours if you want it.

Actually only 5 hours left on it so please let me know asap as I can give it away on the OPO forums if you're not interested.

digitaldr wrote: »
    I have one due to expire in about 12 hours if you want it.

I'm desperate to get my hands on one so if (s)he doesn't take it, any chance I could get it?

toodledoo wrote: »
    I'm desperate to get my hands on one so if (s)he doesn't take it, any chance I could get it?

I'll PM it to you if you're definitely going to use it. Are you clear on how to order?

I'll PM it to you if you're definitely going to use it. Are you clear on how to order?

yes I've got my paypal, parcel motel and oneplus accounts ready to go, can get it right this minute.

Just PMd you - enjoy!

Just PMd you - enjoy!

Thanks a million! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

Any invites going please. pp forums and pm set up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement