Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 soupyryan13

Quick one guys i recently found out about this phone and fell in love with it. When a person orders their opo how long do the invites they receive last for ? I really want to get one but wont have the money until the 19th :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

I'd love an invite if there are any going. I'm looking for the 64GB model.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Caped

Also looking for invite if there's a spare one going. Looking for 64gb. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭keredern

Hi guys,

Would anyone have an invite for a 64gb please? :o

Hoping to pick one up for Christmas!

Thanks so much ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

From the Parcelmotel website:
    If your Parcel is 'InTransit', please allow up to 48 hours to receive your PIN during the month of December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Have an invite to pass on.PM if you want it.
    EDIT: invite gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 Paulossi

Hi Yabadabado

Just PM'd you there. Hope I'm 1st in!!!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MDowney

Hi,

I am looking to get an invite for a 64G model - I did have one in my basket at the sale last week but when I went back to complete after an hour or two there were no stock left.

If anyone managed to purchase recently and has an invite I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    MD

Quick one guys i recently found out about this phone and fell in love with it. When a person orders their opo how long do the invites they receive last for ? I really want to get one but wont have the money until the 19th :/

I believe the invites last 24hr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Just to tug on the heart strings a little - my iPhone was stolen here in Juba on Sunday.... so I'd really appreciate an invite so I can get a new phone while I'm home for Christmas

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Droiyan3

Would love an OPO for Xmas - if you have an invite please let us hungry ppl know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Hey guys, I'm looking for an invite for a 64 gb black model, if anyone has one spare? It's for me nephews xmas pressy.
    Ta muchly :)

keredern wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Would anyone have an invite for a 64gb please? :o

Hoping to pick one up for Christmas!

Thanks so much ☺

Does anyone know when the OPO invites offered for Black Friday will be honoured?

I signed up for one thanks to a thread on Boards but have heard nothing since.

Any update would be very much appreciated. :o

Does anyone know when the OPO invites offered for Black Friday will be honoured?

If you applied and got an email response with a code and then purchased a phone - you are in teh fullfillment queue - if you don't have a notice that it has been shipped then you are probably looking at New Year before it arrives. Some of the folk here hoping to get it for Christmas are very optimistic imho - I suspect some of the orders will take a month or more.

If you applied and haven't received an email with a code - then you didn't get lucky.

If you applied and got an email response with a code and then purchased a phone - you are in the fullfillment queue - if you don't have a notice that it has been shipped then you are probably looking at New Year before it arrives. Some of the folk here hoping to get it for Christmas are very optimistic imho - I suspect some of the orders will take a month or more.

If you applied and haven't received an email with a code - then you didn't get lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Be quick... no invite needed at the moment. Looks like it's a Christmas special. Both 16gb and 64gb available. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

To be honest folks, I wouldn't really buy now on the UK site and expect a delivery by Christmas, despite what the claims say.

Yes, they try their best, but there was always the confusion around it.

7nHm8V.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Be quick... no invite needed at the moment. Looks like it's a Christmas special. Both 16gb and 64gb available. :D

Cheers fella! I just hope it lasts until the morning, won't have the funds until then :(

What's the story with delivery, is parcel motel a must for this? I was only just asked to buy this so I know very little aboot it.

Gentleman - thank you

• Advertisement

6aUsdF.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 Paulossi

Thanks - just ordered a 64gb model. Don't really care if it arrives on time - just delighted to get one.

I used parcel motel, you must use paypal and I went express delivery. So we'll see!
    superneat wrote: »
    Cheers fella! I just hope it lasts until the morning, won't have the funds until then :(

What's the story with delivery, is parcel motel a must for this? I was only just asked to buy this so I know very little aboot it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

Have they changed this to now only accept USA and Canada orders or something? Can't choose UK for Parcel Motel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Make sure you're on the UK site, it's quite tricky and can sometimes redirect you to the US one

Just FYI, for anyone buying: I ordered mine on the 2nd December. It's now the 10th, and there's no progress of it being prepared or dispatched.
    Buyer beware, for Christmas delivery.

And I paid for express delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Ordered mine on the 24th of November, got it through Parcel Motel on December 4th.

I had to use a VPN for UK IP to buy in GBP. It kept redirecting me to purchase in USD. You can only ship/bill to US/Canada it appears if buying in USD.

F-Secure Freedome has a free trial on Android. It has a choice of UK/US IP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Just FYI, for anyone buying: I ordered mine on the 2nd December. It's now the 10th, and there's no progress of it being prepared or dispatched.

They said anyone ordering today would have it by Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Danger_pete

I'm in the same boat, ordered on the 3rd and it's still stuck in pending shipment on the 10th. If you haven't ordered for Christmas by now, I would not be confident of getting it before the 25th. I'm crossing my fingers for a pre-Christmas arrival.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

dmcg90 wrote: »
    They said anyone ordering today would have it by Christmas.

Once you're in one of the launch countries. Which we are not.

• Advertisement

Once you can get it from the launch countries. Which we can.
    Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭bgm13

I'm in the same boat, ordered on the 3rd and it's still stuck in pending shipment on the 10th. If you haven't ordered for Christmas by now, I would not be confident of getting it before the 25th. I'm crossing my fingers for a pre-Christmas arrival.

I ordered mine on the 5th December and still no updates either, not the best service shipping wise to be honest. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Once you can get it from the launch countries. Which we can.
    Parcel Motel.

You'd be pushing it. Parcel Motel are even having delays some people are waiting 3 days for parcels to get to their locker from the time parcel motel get it.

t1mm wrote: »
    Have they changed this to now only accept USA and Canada orders or something? Can't choose UK for Parcel Motel

In your account make sure you have selected UK. All the prices will show in GBP

I had to use a VPN for UK IP to buy in GBP. It kept redirecting me to purchase in USD. You can only ship/bill to US/Canada it appears if buying in USD.

F-Secure Freedome has a free trial on Android. It has a choice of UK/US IP.

Don't think it needs to be that complicated. I was on an Irish PC with Irish IP address. Was able to select UK and pay with an Irish billing address. Only needed a UK delivery address.

But you can't pay USD to UK address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

anyone have an invite as the black 64gb is listed as out of stock?

Coyote wrote: »
    anyone have an invite as the black 64gb is listed as out of stock?

If it says out of stock then that's the end of this tranche. An invite won't help. Usually the invite is needed when there is stock but they are controlling sales.

Looks like a few people seeing their status change today. Hopefully they can fulfil all the orders before Christmas.

Mine this morning moved to "processing", so they must be getting through orders now.

Parcel Motel are now sticking minibuses at some of their motels, which enable overflow reduction.
    You quote your code and the person will give it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

I ordered on the 3rd and it changed to complete a couple of days ago. It's gone through a few stages between heathrow and gatwick. It's being sent to mailboxde in Germany and back here. I'm not too worried about getting it before xmas. Just glad to see it beginning to move my way. Also I orderd standard delivery but apparently my tracking is on the express section of the dhl website. The people who ordered express on the 3rd or before and are still on processing or pending shipment might get really pissed reading this.

Managed to miss out on the 'no invite' offer...by the time I was near a computer, the 64gb had gone out of stock. :(

If anyone has an invite for one I'd be ever so grateful!

Would consider washing your laundry for a year!!! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

I'd love an invite too. Thanks a million guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Would love an invite if anyone has one. The touch screen on my Note 2 is on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Dell2009

Would like an invite too please.☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

heya lads, would really appreciate an invite if anyone has a spare going.

Missed out on the 64gb the one time they were invite free - typical!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elmoie

my phone got robbed the weekend - d*m you captain morgan :( Anyone got a spare code ? - will pay it forward.

thanks a mill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Do you still need codes? Think I received an email saying you can just buy them from the store now...

Or did I dream that?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 colliehandy

Would love a code if anyone has one. Want to pick one up for the aul fella for Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jhiggins1990

Please if someone would be kind enough to give me an invite i would be very great full. Been trying to get one for while now and keep on missing out.

Advertisement