Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fructus

GLUJ-E9VQ-IOEM-SHNR

This was emailed to me, first thing this morning, all ready have the phone and it only has 24 hours on it so I will just leave it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

Another invite here, should be good till sunday morning

GL1Z-RKIO-YWC3-TCDG
    One - 64 GB Sandstone Black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I also got a email this morning with an invite for myself i don't need:

GL6B-GTIP-FUTG-BBJP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

NTC wrote: »
    Two of my invites were not taken up, so i will put them up for grams here.

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLX2-CYSA-ZQTK-ZQUM
    https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLAU-O2XR-4P7O-JPQL

Enjoy.

These two still available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Received an invite for a 64gb sandstone black
    Pm for invite. Valid until Sunday night

It is being to worry me how fast these invites disappear when they are placed on here compared to when I have asked people to pm me for them...
    I feel either OPO are canceling them (unlikely), or people are buying them to sell them at a higher price in other places.

I left invite on here asking to pm me and didn't get contact about it for 5 days. which 24 hours left I just put up the code and the disappeared in under an hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Anyone have an idea how many oneplus one's have been sold since it launch ? Have the company released any info regarding sales?

fructus wrote: »
    It is being to worry me how fast these invites disappear when they are placed on here compared to when I have asked people to pm me for them...
    I feel either OPO are canceling them (unlikely), or people are buying them to sell them at a higher price in other places.

I left invite on here asking to pm me and didn't get contact about it for 5 days. which 24 hours left I just put up the code and the disappeared in under an hour.

Your right, i've three to share and have said pm to claim, one person has pm'd but not used it yet, the one i got from oneplus yesterday for myself that i put up the actually code above is gone already. I would perfer to give them to genuine users here on boards but i maybe dump them on google plus if they dont go.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea how many oneplus one's have been sold since it launch ? Have the company released any info regarding sales?

This is on wikipedia "500,000 units to date (November 2014)" can't find anything else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

fructus wrote: »

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Your right, i've three to share and have said pm to claim, one person has pm'd but not used it yet, the one i got from oneplus yesterday for myself that i put up the actually code above is gone already. I would perfer to give them to genuine users here on boards but i maybe dump them on google plus if they dont go.

I presume when if you put up the code,people have trackers/alerts set up and they just take them that way.Are they worth selling on now as they seem plentiful compared to 4-5 months ago?

• Advertisement

I presume when if you put up the code,people have trackers/alerts set up and they just take them that way.Are they worth selling on now as they seem plentiful compared to 4-5 months ago?

Had a look on adverts and there's a fella selling them for €10. Not sure why anyone would buy them when there is a flood at the moment.

There are plentiful but most people don't know about them, So I could see people selling them on to those people at 400 or 500 as just super smash phones.

I think Oneplus will soon have to remove the invite system judging by how many invites are going around

There is a post on the oneplus asking people not to post up the direct links as there are bots out there claim them and either trying to resell or just lock them out.

I only read their post after I posted my two link above. I forget about the scum out there when you are trying be helpful in this discussion!

Anyway, looking like one of mine is claimed and not getting used. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I've an invite that needs to be used within 24 hours. PM me if you want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I've another invite. PM if genuinely interested.

EDIT GONE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I've an invite with ~12 hours left, PM if interested.

Gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

I have one unclaimed expiring in 2 days and another expiring in 24 hours. PM me if genuinely interested.

NTC wrote: »
    There is a post on the oneplus asking people not to post up the direct links as there are bots out there claim them and either trying to resell or just lock them out.

I only read their post after I posted my two link above. I forget about the scum out there when you are trying be helpful in this discussion!

Anyway, looking like one of mine is claimed and not getting used. Annoying.

There is 3 hours left on my claimed but unused invite. The guy must not be able to sell it!

There is a guy on advert selling his invite for €7 as he this €10 is a bit too much. I was thinking now thinking of just linking to this forum with all the free invites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Blonderson

Hi there

Does anybody have a oneplus one invite they'd like to pm me? I really want to get one of these phones ASAP (my samsung has died). I'm so positive I've allready bought a screen protector and cover on ebay :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

I've 3, pm me your email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭adr_sullivan

I have one invite that expires in 2, pm me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I have an invite. PM me if you want it.

EDIT: Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MDowney

Hi,

I just received an invite if someone is interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Another invite here, good for 24hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SavageD

MDowney wrote: »
    Hi,

I just received an invite if someone is interested

How long is it valid from? I'm looking to get one but won't have the funds till tomorrow or Thursday.

• Advertisement

I've still 3 invites, only 22 hours left on them. PM email anyone thats ready to jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MDowney

SavageD wrote: »
    How long is it valid from? I'm looking to get one but won't have the funds till tomorrow or Thursday.

It's a 24 hour invite I believe - though I'm unsure if that's 24 hours from when I receive the email or 24 hours from when it is claimed

MDowney wrote: »
    It's a 24 hour invite I believe - though I'm unsure if that's 24 hours from when I receive the email or 24 hours from when it is claimed

Grand, I'm going to have to wait until I have the money in place. Hopefully tomorrow.

Ok, received another. 3 days this one. PM if you want it.

Edit: Annnd... gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Hex

If anyone has an invite going they wouldn't mine sharing, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hex wrote: »
    If anyone has an invite going they wouldn't mine sharing, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

I've 2 with about 20 hours left, pm your email if that short time left to use suits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Hex

sentient_6 wrote: »
    I've 2 with about 20 hours left, pm your email if that short time left to use suits.

Oh sweet, well I'm pretty sure I'd be ordering one in that timeframe but I won't be 100% sure until this evening. So I'll send you a PM as soon as I know, but in the meantime if anyone else asks it's cool if you give it to them. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Caped

Have an invite if anyone is looking for one.

First PM gets it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭keredern

Another one here if anyone wants it!

PM please...18 hours left.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

Pm me for invite

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Scarlet 27

I have an invite to giveaway has to be used in the hour, just pm if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eoinoconn

Anyone have a 16Gb Invite?

Well ladies and gents, I have another invite. 24 hours left on it. 64Gb version. PM me if you want it.

Edit: gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

One invite to give away for 64GB Sandstone black version. 2 days remaining. PM me if you need it.

GONE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

eoinoconn wrote: »
    Anyone have a 16Gb Invite?
    Just seen this
    On Twitter:
    We reached 500k forum members! Get your invite for the One in 16GB Silk White: http://bit.ly/OP500k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭NotVeryHappy

I'd love a 16GB invite too if there's one around

I've a 16g invite. Pm me if interested. First come first served. It has 24hrs to claim and once claimed 2 days to place order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Looking for 64gb black if anybody has an invite thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cclune

Hi Dublinstiofán,

I have one left if you want it?

Cheers,
    Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

Also looking for a 64gb invite!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MarsCur

Hi..I've an invite for the 16gb if anyone wants it....11 hours approx to claim...2 days then to purchase.
    Pm me for code if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Goresh

I'm looking for an invite if anyone has one available. Preferably for a 64gb version but might also take a 16gb. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

looking for a 64gb invite please

and does anyone know does the phone have earphones with it? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 clehane1

Looking for an invite for the 64GB model, if they're still going...

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dariukas

Looking for invite for the 64GB if possible.

Thank you!

Advertisement